Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Clara ______ ______ ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clara Behati Jane

3 10.34%
  • Clara Behati Rose

5 17.24%
  • Clara Juliette Rose

11 37.93%
  • Clara Juliette Behati

2 6.90%
  • Clara Penelope Jane

11 37.93%
  • Clara Penelope Rose

16 55.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clara MNs

Use Behati somewhere. It's so unexpected with Clara. I don't like combos that are in the same style- Clara Juliette, Asher Sebastian, Atticus Holden, etc. To me, if you're picking a name solely for style and not for family connection, you should use different styles of names in a combo for variety and options for the child. Annabella Violetta doesn't really have a tomboyish name she could go by if she chooses. But Annabella Cole does, and the combo sounds more interesting and surprising.

Clara Penelope Jane and some of the other combos you have SCREAM hipster and I don't think that's a good thing. I like the names individually, but together they just seem like more of the same. They're as boring to me as Aidan James and Michael Joseph. There's certainly nothing wrong with them, but they aren't interesting.

I Love Clara Juliette Rose, although I would use Clara Juliet Rose... 2nd for me is Clara Penelope Rose. Clara is my FAVORITE girl name, too, and I will name my next dd Clara Anneliese or Clara Juliet :-)

Thanks everyone!!!! I think for me its between Clara Penelope Rose and Clara Juliette/Juliet Rose.

@luvnames - I like the Juliet spelling as and Clara Juliet Rose does look a little sleeker

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names