Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 16th, 2014 at 10:27 AM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Sarai is adorable! As for Sinai... yeah, as you're pronouncing it, it's really close. My other problem is the pronunciations--I've grown up going to Christian churches, and I have never heard it said like that. I guess all the churches I've gone to could be saying it wrong, lol, but I've always heard SIE-uh-nye. Which really doesn't make sense with the letters that are there, but I've also heard SIGH-nye, which does make more sense... either way, it's too close for me. I think Sarai and Amina would be just adorable, though.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

I agree that Nia is the best match with Sarai. Nia is beautiful. I don't think Kayla matches at all but if you do end up using it, please spell it Kayla and not Kaelah!

Sinai has always been pronounced "SIGH-nye" to me so I think you would get a lot of mispronunciations if you want to pronounce it the way you do. Sarai and Sinai are way too matchy for siblings. From your list, I guess Nia would be the best option. Here are some other suggestions.

Atara
    Noa
    Azaria
    Naomi
    Selah
    Sanaa
    Isis
    Aviva
    Calla
    Cassia
    Imani
    Jasmine
    Larissa
    Malaika
    Rochelle
    Simone
    Zola
    Adina
    Dinah
    Keziah
    Shifra
    Tamar
    Tirzah
    Vashti
    Salome
    Xanthe
    Juno
    Arielle
    Adira
    Ziva
    Zira
    Naima
    Evadne
    Aida
    Ayla
    Thea
    Tovah
    Elora
    Sapphira
    Sidony
    Ione
    Clio
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sinai would be pronounced as "SIGH-nye" by most people I know who saw it written. Sinai as a name looks like it will be a "SIN-nye" or "SIN-nay". I don't see "Sah-nye" at all. I think it's closeness to your first daughter's name is what is appealing to you. I think Sarai is much prettier than Sinai. Would you have considered this name if you did not have a Sarai already? I vote Sarai & Nia as my favorite sibset from your list. I don't like Kayla or Kaelah because it seems more in line with a sibling named Madison, Kailyn, or Makenzie. The sound goes well with Sarai, but it's wildly more popular and has a different feel. Amina sounds nice with Sarai and the religious ties pointed out by saracita00 don't change my opinion. I LOVE the nn Mina and I think Sarai and Amina/Mina is great.

Other ideas:
    Keturah
    Nina
    Bethel
    Ruby
    Adah
    Eve
    Tamar
    Naomi
    Luna
    Mara
    Arrietta