Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Family!!

Your Name: Alexandra Elena "Lexie"
    You are 20 years old.

DH Name: Jonah Levi
    He is 25 years old.

You meet DH on the plane. He was sitting next to me, and we started talking. We kept laughing, the the passengers beside us started shushing us, which only made us laugh harder.

You get pregnant 3 times.
    DD: Juliana Cecily
    - Brown hair/brown eyes

-3 years later-
    DD: Keira Violet
    DD: Norah Hadley
    - Brown hair/green eyes

-2 years later-
    DD: Iris Callista
    DD: Carys Alana
    - Red hair/blue eyes

Dog: Angus

Jonah & Lexie
    Juliana, Keira, Norah, Iris, and Carys

My name is Elena Sasha, I was 19 years old when I met my husband, Arthur Theodore who was 21 at the time. I met him on a plane. He was sitting next to me, and we started talking. We kept laughing, the the passengers beside us started shushing us as it was a night flight, which only made us laugh harder! Even back then I had an inkling that we would be together forever, but neither of us were to know that we'd go through 5 pregnancies together! Preg#1: I got pregnant with our first baby a year after we got married (18mo after meeting), a beautiful black haired, brown eyed boy. We named him Atticus Damon. Preg#2: When Atti was three years old I got pregnant again with twins! Identical boys at that. They both come out looking just like their big brother with black hair and brown eyes. We named our boys Johnny Ray and Theo Ash. Preg#3: Atti was five and the twins were two when we had our next baby, a fourth boy! Who arrived surprisingly with blonde hair and green eyes! We named him Tobias Henry. Preg#4: Our oldest was eight, the twins five, and Tobias 3 when I convinced the hubby to let us try for a little girl. We got what we wished for, a beautiful red-headed angel with big brown eyes. We named her Matilda Alice. Preg#5: The kids were 10, 7, 5 and 2 when I miscarried my next baby, although it was unplanned I had gotten into the mindset of becoming a mommy again, when Arthur suggested adoption I lept at the chance. From China we adopted a sweet baby boy almost identical looking to our oldest three boys, we named him Shane Nico. Pets! Atticus, at 14, is going through the terrible teens while Shane has only just gotten out of the terrible tots aged 4, to pacify them all Arthur and I adopt a young black and white collie dog, all of the children agree on the name Buddy for him (Though Atti insists it's "lame"). We are the Rudson family = Lena (35) and Art (37) with: Atti (14), Johnny (11) and Theo (11), Tobias (9), Matty (6), and Shane (4); and of course Buddy (5mo).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Your name is: Alessia Elena
    You are 23 years old.

DH's name is: Austin Jude
    DH is 26 years old.

You meet DH
    5. At a mutual friend's New Years Eve party. We danced together all night, and he kissed me at midnight.

How many times do you get pregnant?
    5. 2 times

PREGNANCY ONE
    Boy: Abel Matteo
    What does your baby look like?
    4. Brown hair, brown eyes

PREGNANCY TWO
    Girl/Girl: Lyric Valentina and Luna Evangeline
    What do your babies look like?
    3 or 4: Brown hair, green eyes

PETS
    Three years go by, Abel is 14, Luna and Lyric are 11, and you decide to get a pet.
    What type of cat is it? Scottish Fold
    What is it's name? Winifred

List your family here. Include ages and any other details if you like.

Alessia and Austin have:
    Abel, 14
    Luna, 11
    Lyric, 11
    and kitty Winifred :-)

Your name is: Amelia Mallory
    1 or 2. First and middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/30/If-You-...You-Might-Love

You are 24 years old.
    4. 24

DH's name is: Chase Morgan
    3 or 4. First and middle names from http://nameberry.com/list/6/Names-with-No-Nicknames

Chase is 22 years old.
    3. 22

You meet Chase inline at Starbucks. He asked me what I was getting, and turns out we were ordering the same thing. We got talking, and then exchanged phone numbers.

How many times do you get pregnant?
    3. 1 time

PREGNANCY ONE
    You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married.
    It's a boy named Archer Mason who has brown hair and brown eyes.

PETS
    Three years go by and you decide to get a pet. We get a dog.
    What type of dog is it? Siberian Husky
    What is it's name? Amani

FAMILY
    Amelia & Chase
    Archer