Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Family!!

Your name is Alexa Drina. You are 23 years old.

DH's name is Tobias Brady. He is 21 yrs old.

You meet DH at a bar. I was sitting near him and we just started talking.

You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married. You have a son and name him Brantley Sawyer. He has black hair and brown eyes.

When Brant is three years old, you get pregnant for the second time. It's twins--a boy and a girl, Nico Dash and Nora Dylan!!! They have brown hair and green eyes.

When Brant is five and Nico and Nora are two, you are pregnant again! This time you have two beautiful boys, whom you name Alistair Wyatt and Anderson Walker. They have red hair and blue eyes.

When Brant is 8, Nico and Nora are 5 and Alistair and Anderson are 3, you get pregnant again. You have a gorgeous baby girl,Violet Eleanor , with black hair and blue eyes.

When Brant is 10, Nico and Nora are 7, Alistair and Anderson are 5 and Violet is 2, you are pregnant again. You miscarry and decide to adopt a baby girl from Africa. Narcissa Cosette has black hair and brown eyes.
    PETS
    Three years go by (Brant is 14, Nico and Nora are 11, Alistair and Anderson are 9, Violet is 6, Narcissa is 4) and you decide to get a cat. She is a Siamese, and her name is Keiko.
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

Your name is: Alexis Elena
    You are 20 years old.

DH's name is: Victor Murray
    DH is 25 years old.

You meet DH at a mutual friend's New Years Eve party. We danced together all night, and he kissed me at midnight.

How many times do you get pregnant?
    3 times

PREGNANCY ONE
    You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married.
    Isabella Scarlett (Blonde hair, brown eyes)

PREGNANCY TWO
    When Child#1 is three years old, you get pregnant for the second time. It's twins!!! Roll the dice.
    Clara Harper & Camilla Pearl (Brown hair, green eyes)

PREGNANCY THREE
    When Child#1 is five and your twins are two, you are pregnant again!
    Liam Cole & Ellis Mirabella (Blonde hair, green eyes)

PETS
    Three years go by (oldest child is 14, twins are 11, Pregnancy#3 child(ren) are 9) and you decide to get a pet.
    Persian cat named Lola

List your family here. Include ages and any other details if you like.
    Ashlyn Renee & Kevin Daniel (no children yet)

Your name is Sacha Aleksi
    You are 25.

DH's name is Noah Reuben.
    He is 24.

You meet DH at a resturaunt. I was a waitress, and we flirted while I took his order. He kept coming back, and I was always his waitress, so while giving him the bill I also gave him my phone number.

How many times do you get pregnant? 5 times.

Pregnancy one:
    You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married.
    Aurora Isabella (Blonde hair and brown eyes)

Pregnancy two:
    When Aurora is three years old, you get pregnant for the second time. It's twins!!!
    Violet Elsie and Rose Alice (blonde hair and blue eyes)

Pregnancy three:
    When Aurora is five and your twins are two, you are pregnant again!
    Ezra Felix (blonde hair and green eyes)

Pregnancy four:
    When Aurora is 8, the twins are 5 and your child from Pregnancy#3 is 3, you get pregnant again.
    Theodore Henry (black hair and blue eyes)

Pregnancy:
    When Aurora is 10, the twins are 7, your child from Pregnancy#3 is 5 and your youngest baby is 2, you are pregnant again. You miscarry and decide to adopt from China.
    Boone Jackson (black hair and brown eyes)

Pets:
    Three years go by (Aurora is 14, Rose and Violet are 11, Ezra are 9, Teddy is 6, Boone is 4, youngest baby is 3) and you decide to get a pet.
    A greyhound named Aquila.

Aurora, Violet, Rose, Ezra, Teddy and Boone.
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

DW: Amalia Cecily
    DH: Jonah Tobias
    You meet DH.... On the plane. He was sitting next to me, and we started talking. We kept laughing, the passengers beside us started shushing us, which only made us laugh harder.
    How many times do you get pregnant? 6
    DD: Seraphina Tatiana Georgiana
    What does your baby look like? Blonde hair, blue eyes
    DD/DD: Gemma Willa Adelaide and Evangeline Penelope Genevieve
    What does your baby look like? Blonde hair, blue eyes
    DD/DS: Iris Calla Arabella and Dashiell Leo Simon (Dash)
    What does your baby look like? Red hair, blue eyes
    DS: Felix Frederick Barnaby
    What does your baby look like? Red hair, brown eyes
    Where do you adopt your baby from? America, red hair, green eyes
    DD: Cosette Hermione Amoret
    DD: Lyra Magnolia Miette
    Looks: Blonde hair, green eyes
    What type of cat is it? Cat, Ragdoll
    What is its name? Aqua

Amalia and Jonah
    Seraphina, Gemma, Evangeline, Iris, Dashiell (Dash), Felix, Cosette and Lyra

“My name is Aleksey Drina Monroe, and I’m 19 years old. My husband’s name is Levi Noah Monroe, and he is 24. We met 2 years ago at a restaurant. I was his waitress, and we flirted while I took his order. He kept coming back, and I was always his waitress, so while giving him the bill I also gave him my phone number. We got married a year ago. We couldn’t be any happier. Now, we’ve begun trying for a family. Needless to say…I’m pregnant!”

14 years & 5 pregnancies later……..

Francesca Scarlett MonroeFrankie” age 14.
    With her beautiful brown hair and green eyes, she looks exactly like her mother! She’s very fun and outgoing. She currently volunteers at the library, where her beautiful smile and helpful kindness is needed. She loves making people feel welcomed, and leave happy.

Harlow Paisley Monroe & Adeline Maci MonroeArlo & Addie” age 11.
    With their beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, they’re going to become heartbreakers in a few years. They are inseparable, and love art. They drew murals in their bedroom, and part of their room is set up like a studio, complete with easels, pottery wheels, and everything else imaginable for artists.

Jasper Owen MonroeJojo” age 9.
    With his red hair and blue eyes, he looks like his dad! He’s the quiet child, who sits alone in his room and reads. His entire bedroom looks like a bookstore. Occasionally, he will try playing a video game, but he never leaves his room to go outside. He’s scared of sunburn.

Cyrus Emmett MonroeCy” age 6.
    With his red hair and brown eyes, he is the oddball of the family. He loves helping Mommy around the house. He will do anything he can to be socially interactive with the family. He loves playing board games with his family as well. His favorite thing to do is play Monopoly…and win.

R.I.P Baby Gracie. She would’ve been 4 years old today, but we lost her when I was 6 months pregnant. So, a year after the miscarriage, we adopted a black haired, brown eyed little boy from Africa:

Nico Cruz Colt MonroeNicky” age 3.

We also have a family dog named Roxie. She’s a Border Collie.