Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Family!!

Your name: Kaia Grace
    You are: 19 years old
    DH’s name is: Isaac Jonah
    He is: 24 years old
    You meet DH: At a restaurant. I was a waitress, and we flirted while I took his order. He kept coming back, and I was always his waitress, so while giving him the bill I also gave him my phone number.
    You get pregnant: 4 times

PREGNANCY ONE
    You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married.
    Boy: Tucker Elliott- brown hair, green eyes

PREGNANCY TWO
    When Child#1 is three years old, you get pregnant for the second time. It's twins!!!
    Boy/Boy: Sam Charlie and Will Johnny- brown hair, green eyes

PREGNANCY THREE
    When Child#1 is five and your twins are two, you are pregnant again!
    Boy/Boy: Dominic Wyatt and Gabriel Simon- black hair, green eyes

PREGNANCY FOUR
    When Child#1 is 8, the twins are 5 and your child(ren) from Pregnancy#3 is/are 3, you get pregnant again. If you currrently have more boys than girls, you have a girl. If you currently have more girls than boys, you have a boy. If you have an equal amount of boys and girls, you have a miscarriage.
    Girl: Eliza Josephine- black hair, blue eyes

PETS
    Three years go by (oldest child is 14, twins are 11, Pregnancy#3 child(ren) are 9, pregnancy#4 baby is 6 and you decide to get a pet.
    Cat: mixed breed- Chloe

cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

Your name is Alessia Sasha. You are 19 years old. DH's name is Theodore Harvey. DH is 25 years old. You meet DH at a hotel. He was the bellhop, and he dropped all my suitcases. You get pregnant 4 times.

You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married. Its a girl called Mirabelle Valentina who has blonde hair and blue eyes.

When Mira is 3 years old, you get pregnant for the second time. It's twins! A boy and a girl called Theo Sam & Penelope Adeline with brown hair and green eyes.

When Mira is 5 and Theo & Nell are 2, you are pregnant again! However sadly you have a miscarriage.

When Mira is 8 and the twins are 5, you get pregnant again. Its a boy called Barnaby George who has black hair and blue eyes.

Three years go by, Mira is 11, Theo & Nell are 8 and Barney is 3, and you decide to get a pet. It's a boxer dog called Joey.

DH: Theodore Harvey "Ted" (36)
    DW: Alessia Sasha "Allie" (30)
    DD1: Mirabelle Valentina "Mira" (11)
    DS1 & DD2: Theo Sam & Penelope Adeline "Theo & Nell" (8)
    DS2: Barnaby George "Barney" (3)
    +
    Boxer dog: Joey

Ted, Allie, Mira, Theo, Nell, Barney & Joey the dog!
    28 year old name addict, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Quentin, Lilac, Otto, Mirabelle, Emrys, Thea, Xavier, Angelica, Harlan, Phoebe, Byron, Tabitha, Lennox

DW: Lila Jasmine - 24
    DH: James Isaac - 23

You meet James on the plane. He was sitting next to me, and we started talking. We kept laughing, the the passengers beside us started shushing us, which only made us laugh harder.

How many times do you get pregnant?
    3 times

PREGNANCY ONE
    You get pregnant with your first child a year after you get married.
    Name: Russell Arthur
    What does your baby look like?
    Blonde hair, blue eyes

PREGNANCY TWO
    When Russell is three years old, you get pregnant for the second time. It's twins!!!
    Names: Alice Genevieve & Ivy Arabella
    What do your babies look like?
    Blonde hair, blue eyes

PREGNANCY THREE
    When Russell is five and your twins are two, you are pregnant again!
    Names: Malcolm Oscar & Andrew Julian
    What do your babies look like?
    Red hair, blue eyes

PETS
    King Charles Spaniel
    Hamish
    Boys: William Thomas "Wills" | Elias Christian | Malcolm James | Vincent Theo | Isaac Augustus
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Audrey Eleanor | Ivy Arabella | Deirdre Violet | Miranda Yvaine
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisin | Zipporah | Etienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

• My name is Cecily Amelia.
    • I am 19 years old.
    • The hubs is named Milton Seymour.
    • He is 24 years old.
    • We meet in line at Starbucks [this is perf].
    • I get pregnant 1 time.
    • We have a little princess named Georgiana Scarlett.
    • Our little girl has lovely brown hair and big brown eyes.
    • We get a Red Heeler puppy and name him Teddy.

Cecily and Milton knew they were meet to be when they ordered the same drink at Starbucks--a gingerbread latte! They date for only six months before deciding to fly to Ireland and elope. They live happily in Ireland until Cecily falls pregnant. They then decide to move back home to Tennessee. They decided to keep the baby's gender a surprise and were excitably putting the finishing touches on the baby's beautiful gender neutral nursery when Cecily's water broke! Six hours later, their perfect baby came into the world. It's a girl! Georgiana Scarlett, hr middle name coming from Gone With the Wind, was born on September 12th at 8:24PM weighing 6 pounds even and being 19 inches long. They decide to only have one child because they want to be able to afford all the luxuries for her and take her on their numerous travels. Some years later, after they decide to settle down in one place, the get a puppy that Georgiana names Teddy.