Names Searched Right Now:

I need a "couple" name!

Hi, I'm writing a short story, and I want to know what you think about these character names for the specific characters...

I am picking "couple names", so I need something that sounds nice together. Just so you know, both characters are about 15.

The girl (who I want to call Ella), is very kind and friendly, but can be very shy in certain situations. She's a deep thinker, but loves to laugh and have fun. When she likes you, she's rather talkative. Two of her favorite things in the world are running and writing, and she loves little kids. She's a Christian, and very active in her faith. She's always referred to as the motherly one of the group. However, she has some inner struggles that you would never know about from the surface. She's very tall and somewhat thin with wavy, light brown hair and big, deep brown eyes.

The boy (as of right now, Caleb), is incredibly sweet and funny once you get him talking, but is very, very quiet and thoughtful otherwise. When he talks, though, it's definitely something worth listening too. He also loves running, and is talented in music. He's also a Christian, and also is very interested in his faith. He's relaxed, charming, and incredibly quirky. He has similar inner struggles that are hard to imagine meeting him the first time. He's also very tall and thin, but with blonde hair, and the prettiest blue eyes you've ever seen.

So, thanks for reading all that, and what do you think? Are they really an Ella and a Caleb, or something else entirely? All ideas are welcome, thank you so much!

I really like Ella, but maybe a different name for the boy? Some suggestions would be...

Noah
    Jameson
    Samuel
    Shay
    Gabriel
    Bentley
    Dominic
    Riley
    Matthias

Hope I helped!

Maybe you could go with anagram names? Like here http://www.behindthename.com/anagram/

Girl: Ella or Lara
    Boy: Michael, John, Robert, Brian, Danny, or Wes