Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    It's been a full year and I haven't spoken to Casper once, and he hasn't even attempted to speak with me or our children. I'm sad for them, but they're thriving happily in a peaceful household. I decide to legally change their last name to mine.

Their new full names are Sophia Hope Dawson and Joshuah Tomas Dawson.

Two years later, Sophia is entering kindergarten. I'm so excited. I can't believe my baby's all grown up...well sort of. A couple of weeks later, it's back to school night. I don't want to go alone, so I drag my brother along. Ellis, Sophia, Josh, and me pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Sophia immediately spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at me from across the classroom. I instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile I've ever laid eyes on. I try to shoo my brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. I walk over to Sophia and let her introduce her friend. Then I introduce myself to her father. The two of us wind up chatting and sticking near each other for the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a "play date" before leaving.

Sophia's friend is a girl.

Her name is Effie Juniper Barnes.

Her father's name is Jack Adam Barnes.

Over the next 2 months, me and Jack have so many play dates with our kids. He's only 3 years older than me. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his daughter when he was a teenager - 19 - the same year his wife died. They'd gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Jack had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Effie was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. I tell him about how my mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when I was just 2, and I feel for Effie. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and I spend the night at his place.

Now that we're officially a couple, I know I want to take it slow and make sure I won't get burned again. Yes, I slept with him, but I explain my past relationship and express my need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, I'm feeling kinda funny. My heart sinks, as I know I need to take a pregnancy test. When I do, I cry. I'm pregnant. How can we take things slow with a baby on the way? I'm scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But I have to tell him, so I do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about me moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn't taking anything slow, I agree. I pack my things along with Sophia's and Josh's things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later I give birth.

It's a girl.

Her name is Madeleine Erin Dawson-Barnes.

Our new family:
    Boyfriend: Jack Adam Barnes
    You: Anabel Juliet Heidi Dawson
    Your child 1: Sophia Hope Dawson
    His child 1: Effie Juniper Barnes
    Your child 2: Joshuah Tomas Dawson
    Your child together: Madeleine Erin Dawson-Barnes

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Max once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

What are their new full names?
    Child 1: Elizabeth Marie Montgomery
    Child 2: Amelia Rose Montgomery

Two years later, Bess is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Elijah, Bess, Millie, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Bess instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Bess and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? Girl

What is your child’s friend’s name? [ROLL]
    4 – http://nameberry.com/list/1/Hot-Celebrity-Baby-Names

Adelaide Piper Russell

What’s the child’s father’s name?
    Choose from the list: http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/ew/2000

Toby Marcus Russell

What is their last name?
    Choose from the list: http://surnames.behindthename.com/to...100ens1991.php

Over the next 5 months, you and Toby have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his Ada when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Toby had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Ada was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Ada. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Bess’s and Millie’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Is it a boy or girl? [ROLL]
    Even – Girl

What is the baby’s name? Genevieve Virginia Russell

If it’s a girl and you have brown hair, choose the first name from these names & the middle name must honor your mother in some way:
    Elizabeth | Genevieve | Madeleine | Viola | Wendy

List your new little family here:
    Boyfriend: Toby Marcus Russell
    You: Juliet Rose Montgomery
    Your child 1: Elizabeth Marie Montgomery
    His child 1: Adelaide Piper Russell
    Your child 2: Amelia Rose Montgomery
    Your child together: Genevieve Virginia Montgomery-Russell

Toby, Juliet, Bess, Ada, Millie and Eve

To be continued...

PART III: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...r-BNG-Part-III
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

It's been a full year and you haven’t spoken with Matt once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: Summer Amelia Lynch
    Child 2: Caleigh Hope Lynch

Two years later, Summer is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Sebastian, Summer, Caleigh, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Summer instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Summer and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? Girl

6 – http://nameberry.com/list/80/Three-Syllable-Baby-Names

Juliet Larissa

Adam Benjamin

What is their last name?

Juliet & Adam Hughes

Over the next 2 months, you and Adam have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his daughter when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Adam had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Juliet was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Juliet. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Summer’s and Caleigh’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Odd – Boy

What is the baby’s name? [CHANCE]

If it’s a boy and you have blond hair, choose the first name from these names & the middle name must honor your father or brother in some way:
    Carter | Cassius | Oliver | Sebastian | Tristan

Sebastian Jeremy Hughes

Boyfriend: Adam Hughes
    You: Minerva "Minnie" Lynch
    Your child 1: Summer Lynch
    His child 1: Juliet Hughes
    Your child 2: Caleigh Lynch
    Your child together: Sebastian Hughes
    Last edited by genevieve!; January 3rd, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
    Eva ♡
    Georgia | Rose | Kate | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya
    Jack | Theodore | Tobias | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Deacon once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: Aubree Leann Adams
    Child 2: Jordynn Aleanna Adams

Two years later, Aubree is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Flynn, Aubree, Jordynn, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Aubree instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Aubree and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? A Girl

3 –
    First name: http://nameberry.com/list/376/Hunger-Game-Names
    Middle name: http://nameberry.com/list/23/High-Energy-Names
    Name: Rue Keagan Matthews

Name: Tyler Patrick Matthews

What is their last name?
    Matthews

Over the next 6 months, you and Tyler have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his Daughter when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Tyler had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Rue was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Rue. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Aubree’s and Jordynn’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Odd – Boy

What is the baby’s name? [CHANCE]
    If it’s a boy and you have blond hair, choose the first name from these names & the middle name must honor your father or brother in some way:
    Carter | Cassius | Oliver | Sebastian | Tristan
    Carter Sebastian Matthews

Boyfriend: Tyler
    You: Cassia
    Your child 1: Aubree
    His child 1: Rue
    Your child 2: Jordynn
    Your child together: Carter

4 months of dating
    Boyfriend: Oliver Lewis Davies