Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    It's been a full year and I haven't spoken to Dante once and he hasn’t even attempted to speak Elsie and Ely. I was so sad for them but they are thriving happily in a peaceful household so I decided to legally change their last name to mine. They became Elizabeth Sophia Summers and Elyjah Mathieu Summers. I really wanted to change the 'Y' to an 'I' but everyone was so used to him being Ely with a 'y' that I left it alone.

Two years later, Elsie [5] started kindergarten and I was so excited. I couldn't believe my baby was all grown up... well sort of. A couple of weeks later, it's back to school night and I really didn't want to go alone so I dragged Tristan with me. Tristan, Elsie, Ely and I piled into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Elsie instantly spotted her best friend and ran over to her. Her father was standing nearby and smiled at me from across the classroom, and I began to melt inside; he had the most gorgeous smile I'd ever laid eyes on. I shoo'd my brother away without making a scene and he obviously got the idea as he started to wonder over to look at the little creations the kids had made. I walked over to Elsie and let her introduce her friend. I then introduced myself to her father. We ended up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a "play date" before leaving.

Elsie's best friend was called Scout Olivia Matthews and her gorgeous father was Charlie James Matthews. Over the next 2 months, Charlie and I had many play dates with the kids. He was only 3 years old than me, he married his high school sweetheart at 19 and had Scout when he was a teenager - 19 - the same year his wife died. They'd gone out on a date and were on their way home when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Charlie had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Scout was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. As he was opening up to me, I revealed that my mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when I was just 2 years old, and I really felt for little Scout. After that conversation, things got a little spicy and I spent the night at his place.

Soon after we offically became a couple, I knew that I wanted to take it slow and make sure that I wouldn't get burned again. Yes, I had slept with him, but I explained my past relationship and expressed the need to take things slow. Luckily, he agreed. But a few weeks later I began to feel kinda funny and my heart just sank; I knew I needed to take a pregnancy test. POSITIVE! I began to cry; how could we take things slowly with a baby on the way. I was so scared that I would scare him away, after all I was carrying his baby by someone he barely knows but I had to tell him. He quickly stepped up and seemed almost unfazed by the news. He demanded that I moved in with him before the baby was born, so that the child would be raised under one roof. Since gettting pregnany wasn't taking anything slow, I agreed. I packed up my things along with Elsie and Ely's things and moved into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Atticus William Matthews, another name Charlie's favourite novel.

DH: Frederick John Summers
    -DS: Tristan William Summers [24]
    -DD: Arabella Charlotte Summers [22]
    --DBF: Charlie James Matthews [25]
    ---DD: Scout Olivia Matthews [5]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...rl-smiling.jpg

---DD: Elizabeth Sophia Summers 'Elsie' [5]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...ttle-angel.jpg

---DS: Elyjah Mathieu Summers 'Ely' [4]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-swing-boy.jpg

---DS: Atticus William Matthews 'Atti' [NB]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-the-world.jpg

Ex BF: Dante Xander Cruz
    Last edited by sheflieswithherownwings; May 2nd, 2012 at 09:49 PM.

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Max once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

What are their new full names?
    Child 1: Nevaeh Kylee Jackson "Ava"
    Child 2: Leeya Sumer Jackson

Two years later, Ava is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Asher, Ava, Leeya, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Ava instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Ava and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? Girl

What is your child’s friend’s name? [ROLL]
    4 – http://nameberry.com/list/1/Hot-Celebrity-Baby-Names
    Name: Bella Adelaide

What’s the child’s father’s name?
    Choose from the list: http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/ew/2000
    Name: William Jack "Will"

What is their last name?
    Choose from the list: http://surnames.behindthename.com/to...100ens1991.php
    Last Name: Bennett

Over the next 4 months, you and Will have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his daughter when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Will had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Bella was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Bella. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Ava’s and Leeya’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Is it a boy or girl? [ROLL]
    Even – Girl

What is the baby’s name? Harlow Jennifer

List your new little family here:
    Boyfriend: William Jack Bennett "Will"
    You: Adah Cathryn Jackson
    Your child 1: Nevaeh Kylee Jackson "Ava"
    His child 1: Bella Adelaide Bennett
    Your child 2: Leeya Sumer Jackson
    Your child together: Harlow Jennifer Bennett

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Cyprus once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: Amelia Skye Fox
    Child 2: Myah Grayse Fox

Two years later, Amelia is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Truman, Amelia, Myah, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Amelia instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Amelia and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? girl

What is your child’s friend’s name? Ava Adelaide Gray

What’s the child’s father’s name? Alexander Callum Gray

What is their last name? Gray

Over the next 5 months, you and Alexander have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his daughter when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Alexander had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Ava was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Ava. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with [Joshua]’s and [Austen]’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Is it a boy or girl? Boy!

What is the baby’s name? Atticus Lloyd Gray

Your Little Family here:
    Boyfriend: Alexander Callum Gray
    You: Locklyn Eliana Fox
    Your child 1: Amelia Skye Fox
    His child 1: Ava Adelaide Gray
    Your child 2: Myah Grayse Fox
    Your child together: Atticus Lloyd Gray

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Ben once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Liam Preston Thomas Turner
    Eliot Vaughan Turner

Two years later, Liam is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Sam, Liam, Eliot, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Liam instantly spots his best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Liam and let him introduce his friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

Liam's friend: June Charlotte Campbell
    June's father: Jack Callum Campbell

Over the next 3 months, you and Jack have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his June when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. Jack had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so June was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for June. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Liam’s and Eliot’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

It's a Girl!

Girl: Violet Amaryllis (to honor Amy) Campbell

Boyfriend: Jack Callum Campbell
    You: Lily Elizabeth Turner
    Your child 1: Liam Preston Thomas Turner
    His child 1: June Charlotte Campbell
    Your child 2: Eliot Vaughan Turner
    Your child together: Violet Amaryllis Campbell

It’s been a full year and you haven’t spoken Dane once, and he hasn’t even attempted to speak with you or your children. You’re sad for them, but they’re thriving happily in a peaceful household. You decide to legally change their last names to yours.

Child 1: Jade Elizabeth Anderson
    Child 2: Blake Carter Anderson

Two years later, Jade is entering kindergarten. You’re so excited. You can’t believe your baby’s all grown up…well sort of. A couple weeks later, it’s back to school night. You don’t want to go alone, so you drag your brother along. Evan, Jade, Blake, and you pile into the classroom with all the other parents and kids. Jade instantly spots her best friend and runs over to her. Her father is standing nearby and smiles at you from across the classroom. You instantly melt inside; he has the most gorgeous smile you’ve ever laid eyes on. You try to shoo your brother away without making a scene; he gets the idea instantly and wonders over to look at the little creations the kids have made. You walk over to Jade and let her introduce her friend. Then you introduce yourself to her father. The two of you wind up chatting and sticking near each other for most of the evening, and quickly exchange phone numbers for a “play date” before leaving.

What gender is your child’s friend? Girl

What is your child’s friend’s name? Clover Imogen

What’s the child’s father’s name? James Harrison

What is their last name? Wilson

Over the next 4 months, you and James have many play dates with your kids. He’s only 3 years older than you. He married his high school sweetheart at 18 and also had his daughter when he was a teenager – 19 – the same year his wife died. They’d gone out on a date night and were on their way home, when they were t-boned on the passenger side by a drunk driver. James had been driving and his wife died in the ambulance. She was only 30 weeks pregnant, so Clover was born premature and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. You tell him about how your mother and her best friend were also killed in a car accident when you were just 2, and you feel for Clover. After that conversation, things get a little spicy, and you spend the night at his place.

Now that you’re officially a couple, you know you want to take it slow and make sure you won’t get burned again. Yes, you slept with him, but you explain your past relationship and express your need to take things slow. He absolutely agrees. But a few weeks later, you’re feeling kinda funny. Your heart sinks, as you know you need to take a pregnancy test. When you do, you cry. You’re pregnant. How can you take things slow with a baby on the way? You’re scared that another child by someone he barely knows might scare him away. But you have to tell him, so you do. He quickly steps up to the spot and seems almost unfazed by the news. He is very adamant about you moving in with him before the baby is born, so the child is raised under one roof. Since getting pregnant wasn’t taking anything slow, you agree. You pack up your things along with Jade’s and Blake’s things and move into his 4 bedroom house. 9 months later you give birth.

Is it a boy or girl? Girl

What is the baby’s name? Evangeline LauraEvie

List your new little family here:
    Boyfriend: James Harrison Wilson
    You: Chloe Sabrina Anderson
    Your child 1: Jade Elizabeth Anderson
    His child 1: Clover Imogen Wilson
    Your child 2: Blake Carter Anderson
    Your child together: Evangeline Laura WilsonEvie