Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Demetra, Celia, Cassandra and Arthur, Inigo, Roger.

I love peoples' suggestions of Daphne, Beatrice, Guinevere (this one intrigues me...is the negative association too strong, as a cheating woman?), Blythe, Felicity and Juniper.

I'm sooo stuck! I tend to go for feminine but not frilly...which is Phoebe, Clementine, and Delphine, to me. But I love the lush yet elegant feel of Araminta. They all have history, and are fairly underused, even Phoebe.

I like Delphina best! It's beautiful and I think it will age the best out of all and I think Arabella and Clementine are both on their way up and will be associated w this specific time/generation. Delphine feels more classic.

I haven't had the courage to exactly cross out any yet...although there are some I favor more than others!

What sort of girl would you say an Araminta or a Clementine is? Is Phoebe sporty, or flirty? Is Arabella quirky, or very feminine?

Araminta - brings up the image of the only one I have ever known, so to me it is a very trashy name, personally I just cannot stand it

Clementine - I picture a girl who is very sweet and sensitive, everyone loves her. I also picture her to be very graceful and dainty, very soft spoken and gentle

Phoebe - I picture a flirty "boy crazy" type. The girl that always hangs out with the boys and does not fit in as well with girls

Arabella - I picture a girl who is very feminine! I see a ballerina!

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names