Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Elliot! People on here seem to love it!

People on here do seem to like a lot of odd names that I, personally, would not choose. I live in a rural, Southern, extremely religious area of Louisiana where some names are just NOT socially acceptable. For example, I noticed that one of the names trending on the homepage is Jezebel. No one around my town would dare put that on their child. I'm not particularly religious or old fashioned, but I understand that everyone else is. I don't want anyone looking down on my child when she's older just because of a name like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lovejaybayy View Post
    People on here do seem to like a lot of odd names that I, personally, would not choose. I live in a rural, Southern, extremely religious area of Louisiana where some names are just NOT socially acceptable. For example, I noticed that one of the names trending on the homepage is Jezebel. No one around my town would dare put that on their child. I'm not particularly religious or old fashioned, but I understand that everyone else is. I don't want anyone looking down on my child when she's older just because of a name like that.
    Yeah I definitely agree! Jezebel would surely not fly in my area, unless she worked at the strip club just outside of town

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I don't like trendee boys names, Aiden/Jayden/Hayden [name]/Kaden/Jordan/Zayden, along with girl names on boys and vice versa. I don't like very Western style names, or word names. Wow, I guess I'm very picky! I'm very old fashioned (Frederick, Theodore, Edwin, are more my style.) Maybe I'll warm up to some of the newer trends, who knows?
    -Athena
    Last edited by aj_bear; December 22nd, 2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: I misspelled a name
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I also really don't like the name Declan. I know it's popular with all you namberries, but it just sounds too girly for me! I'm sorry if you like it, or it's your child's name. It's just NOT my cup of tea.
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.