Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really love Aster (and Astrid) from your list! I think they're so lovely and and unexpected, yet classic and distinguished.

Kyra - I really like Keira / Kiera... I don't know if this is the prn. you are going for.
    Lila - I like ok

What about a combo of those two - Lyra, which is a constellation as well as the main character in the His Dark Materials books.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

One more question - what do you think of first and middle name both ending in "a"? We've kind of pushed those to the bottom of the list if we go with Susannah. What are your favs to go with each middle name?

LOVE Violet and Henry together! I think it's just perfect. That ultimately gets my vote, but I think Lila is pretty stinkin' adorable, too. I would vote for Violet Kathleen and Lila Kathleen--not because of the "A" endings, just because I like Kathleen more. There's nothing wrong with Violet Susannah or Lila Susannah... I just don't like that Violet is a flower name, and Susannah means "lily". I think Lila Kate would be an adorable nn for Lila Kathleen!

What about:
    Liliana
    Verity
    Vivienne
    Sophie
    Gwendolyn
    Penelope/Poppy
    Giselle
    Felicity
    Camille
    Caroline
    Charlotte
    Natalia/Natalie
    Noelle

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    I like Violet, Claire and Juliet from your list to go with Henry. Henry is such a classic and timeless name to me so I would pick something of the same feel for his sister as well.

Good Luck
    I agree with this completely!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I think Lila Kate would be an adorable nn for Lila Kathleen!
    I always loved "Kate" also! Have a friend of a friends daughter (see them at b-day parties occasionally) whose name is Nora Kate and I just love that. DH has never been a big fan of Nora... but I love it!