Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Acacia vs. Cassia

Which has more appeal with my style of names? Which do you like more? Possible middle names, preferably Celtic/Gaelic.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Celandine Ceridwen, Nettle Chiyo, Pennyroyal Matilda, Dandelion Jane
    Fox Atticus, Huckleberry Ivan, Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Thistle Dorian

Crushes: Myfanwy, Merewen, Ferelith, Heliotrope
    Angus, Jules, Bear, Larkspur, Blue, Robin

http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/

I think both work will with Juniper, as they are nature names. I precer Acacia to Cassia, but I like them both a lot. I don't know many Celtic names, so I can't really help you there!
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

I like Cassia a lot more but Acacia seems to fit more with your style. I don't know that I have met anyone with the names in your signature line with the exception of Maeve, but I have met more than 1 Cassia in my life. Either would be nice but I think Acacia would make a better sister to Juniper than Cassia

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Acacia is more visually and audibly appealing to me then Cassia for some reason but Im not sure why.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I love both, but in the end, I'm going with Acacia. Its sound is much more pleasing to me.