Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Acacia vs. Cassia

Which has more appeal with my style of names? Which do you like more? Possible middle names, preferably Celtic/Gaelic.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Guinevere, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Hebe Dilwen, Foxglove Amabel, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

Non-Nature Loves: Hestia & Bartleby
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

I think both work will with Juniper, as they are nature names. I precer Acacia to Cassia, but I like them both a lot. I don't know many Celtic names, so I can't really help you there!
    -lists currently under construction-

I like Cassia a lot more but Acacia seems to fit more with your style. I don't know that I have met anyone with the names in your signature line with the exception of Maeve, but I have met more than 1 Cassia in my life. Either would be nice but I think Acacia would make a better sister to Juniper than Cassia

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Acacia is more visually and audibly appealing to me then Cassia for some reason but Im not sure why.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I love both, but in the end, I'm going with Acacia. Its sound is much more pleasing to me.