Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

I've decided on Michelle for my baby girl but I can't quite decide on Aurora, Aurelia or Chloe for her other name. Which one should I go for? And should Michelle be her first or middle name? Thanks!

I think Aurora Michelle or Aurelia Michelle would be lovely!
    Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard Mason & Alexander Thomas
    Elisabeth Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rachel Emily, Rosalie, Miranda, Isabelle, Natalie, Katherine
    Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Jacob, Michael

LOVE Aurelia Michelle and Aurora Michelle! Aurelia and Aurora are soo pretty. I find Michelle to be a bit dated, so I think it works better in the MN spot. Aurelia and Aurora are so princessy and girly! Love them both.

Chloe Michelle is nice, too, but Chloe is really popular right now. I think something like Aurelia Chloe or Aurora Chloe would be cute, if you'd be willing to give up Michelle. Or maybe two MNs? Aurelia Chloe Michelle or Aurora Chloe Michelle? I actually really love both of those!

Good luck!

I agree that Aurora Michelle is stunning It has a lot of spunk and is so cute! I can just see this girl being very sweet and loving

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names