Need Help With Baby #3!

We are pregnant with our third child! Since it's our third pregnancy we are feeling way more relaxed and "chill" than the last two times that we didn't start thinking of names seriously until now (we are due in less than 3 months). I feel like it is harder now to find a name that goes with two names than when we just had to match one or none! Our current problem is that all the names we come up with rhyme with our others and we don't want that. We are having a baby boy, by the way! Here are our kids names:

Hudson Everett
    Aspen Noelle

So far our list of names we agree on is very small, and they all rhyme with Hudson and Aspen. I guess we just like names that end with the -in, -on, -en sound? Right now our only names we have are Lincoln, Jaxon, and Daxton. You must see our problem. I would love if someone could direct us in a different end sound path, and give us some inspiration for names that go with our other two kids. Thanks in advance!

You seem to prefer surname names, which definitely have a tendency to end in 'n' however another subcatergory of surname names are those ending in 'er', such as Carter, Cooper, Baxter, Foster, Wilder, Sawyer etc. (see this post for more http://nameberry.com/blog/cool-baby-names-the-er-names)

Some other suggestions...

Levi
    Reid
    Emmett
    Elliott
    Asher
    Rhys
    Wesley
    Brooks
    Finn/Finley
    Bennett

Aspen as kind of a nature vibe, which makes me think of Briar ,Jasper, Heath (I nearly suggested River but maybe not with Hudson )

Hope this helps
    Current Favorites:
    Helena, Anna, Gwen, Faye, Ruth, Mary, Georgina, Cordelia, June, Kristina, Elaine
    Briar, Daniel, Callum, Reed, Robert, Abel, Raphael, Edwin, Magnus, Caspian