Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: My Class' Names

My Class' Names

Deleted for privacy
    Last edited by youssarian; January 12th, 2015 at 10:44 PM.
    19-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Kassia, Kelsea, Kimberley, Laurel, Lisandra, Maryelle, Misty, Ruthie, Saba, Shaylene, Thalia

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Erik, Fable, Greer, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, River, Sage, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list! It's currently undergoing construction and revamping, but you're still welcome to vote!

That's a very interesting list. I like the idea of using "Ellie" as a nickname for Helen, and I've always liked the idea of Mario for a boy, even though I'm not Italian. Matthew and William have always been popular names in my classes too, definitely a sign of the times. I've noticed that I have a lot of Rachel's in my class. I came across an Ophelia the other day that made me happy inside, along with 2 Keegan's (both male and female.) I wish I could get ahold of my class list. The school program I am doing is cyber, and so I only get to see a handful of all the students at a time, not all of them.