Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Bored...

Bored...

I've grown completely bored with my girls list. I'm ready to scrap it and start over. Looking for fresh ideas if anyone would like to share. Nothing that starts with W or ends in -ER, they don't work with my last name. Thanks!

Thats how I was feeling too. I have heard or at least read on other name sites and books (im obsessed) pretty much every single name known to man but nothing felt special. Until I found that I really did know a name I loved, I was just too embarassed to admit it to myself. That is one good thing about this site! There are a lot of people who can geniuenly support you and your love for a name. I was just searching around and saw someone had Hermione for thier daughters middle name, and I thought Yes! lol I've always liked it, but thought it was unusable. But the Berrys made me realize its been around forever, and after a lot of research more people like it then not. Just most people aren't brave enough to use it themselves. I also realized that I don't care if people associate it with Harry Potter because I love Harry Potter. So I told DH and he likes it too!

So hopefully you'll have a simular experiance. Here are other names I like a lot, but they just aren't as special to me, as Hermione.

Celeste
    Verity
    Tabrett (Love this as much as Hermione, but DH isn't down.)
    Bethany
    Genevieve
    Natalie
    Dianne
    Mae
    June
    Dawn
    Giana
    Marina
    Suzette
    Octavia
    Danica
    Bellana
    Noelle
    Naomi
    Eirene
    Aurelia
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I know the feeling! Here are a few of my current favorites, hopefully one will catch your eye:

Rosalie
    Elora
    Camille
    Esmé
    Lydia
    Evelyn
    Amélie
    Linnea
    Juliet
    Flora
    Coraline
    Vivienne
    Eve
    Imogene
    Lara

Hope that helped
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.