Results 6 to 6 of 6
Thread: Baby Name Game Exoctic
July 30th, 2012 10:59 AM #6
1) You and your husband decide to adopt 2 babies from a foreign country (if you live in one of these countries chose a different one) 1 male and 1 female. I have only included first names as many countries don't use middle names or have complex naming traditions. None of the children are related.
Nikaido Walter "Kai"
Sakura Mabel "Suki"
2) Congrats it's quadruplets (any gender combination you like). You just know your new babies are going to be prodigies!
Artemisia Florence "Mia"
3) Congrats its M&F twins and you can just tell they are super unique!
Harriet Andromeda "Hattie"
4) Congrats it's twins (any gender combination you like)!
5) Complete your family with 2 pets (any kind you like)
French bulldogs named Odysseus "Ody" and Penelope "Penny"baby BOY arriving november 2015
currently considering: Martin, Shepherd, Edmond, Teagan, Winston, Absalom
a girl would have been named: Beatrix Judith
avatar by *moogley-mog