Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: aimee

It's cute, but seems a little nicknamey/dated to me. I really like Amity (or even Amaryllis) nn Amy though. I would also pronounce that spelling the French way.

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

My name is Amy and I always HATED it growing up because there were like 5 of us in my class (I'm 29). I have noticed, however, that it's starting to come back in. As someone said previously, it is the name of the baby on Up All Night! It's also the name of Drew's girlfriend on Parenthood and I noticed that it is the name of the dad's girlfriend on the new show, Suburbia. All of these Amy's coming out just this season! Maybe it will come back in and I can finally have a Nameberry name, haha. Trendy choice

If youre worried about pronunciation here is a sample: http://www.forvo.com/search/aimee/fr/
    it's not a name I would worry about though and I think it's lovely. It's nms but one of the nicest most kindest girls I have ever met in the world was named Aimée
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves