Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: aimee

aimee

What do you think of when you hear the name Aimee?

My husband and I are strongly considering this as our babys first name. We like this spelling best. I don't hear anybody talking about or using this name too often. It is really growing on me. I love the meaning and i think it sounds good with our son evan too. I can't think of a middle name to put with it though.

I am not the biggest fan of Aimee personally, but I do like this spelling the best by far. Aimee and Evan are cute together too (not sure what your naming style is so I will try to branch out and cover all the bases)

Here are some suggestions for a MN
    Aimee Nicole
    Aimee Noelle (really like this one a lot)
    Aimee Joanne
    Aimee Lucille
    Aimee Josephine
    Aimee Cassandra
    Aimee Giselle
    Aimee Catherine
    Aimee Elena
    Aimee Ruth
    Aimee Rose
    Aimee Jade
    Aimee Violet
    Aimee Jane
    Aimee Savannah
    Aimee Cheyenne (I really like this one too)

Hope I helped a little!

Good Luck

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I don't know anyone named Aimee, but I was just wondering why it isn't a very liked name?

I knew an Amy! So I think of her. She has brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, porcelin skin, and a cute button nose. Beautiful girl and now a very lovely woman. She was the "Nice" girl at my school. The one who was nice to every one no matter what. Such a sweet sweet thing. She was a really good singer and could have gone further with it, but she really wanted to be a mommy above everything else. And now she is. She had one of the highest GPAs in my class. I think she was ranked #4 or #5.

Her name was Amy Beth.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

i think aimee/amy is a very pretty/cute name that reminds me in some ways of sarah- it really boomed in the early 80's, but is not so tied to that time period as jennifer or tiffany or stephanie. i know a good amount of aimees/amys in my age group (late 20s/early 30s) but the name doesn't sound dated like a lot of other names from my generation.

i think this name has a lot of potential right now. it has a beautiful meaning, it's french, it's short/uncomplicated and sassy yet classic/sophisticated familiar and easy to pronounce.

it's also the name of the cute baby on that new show- up all night. i think that hearing the name on a baby will remind a lot of people of the name and when i heard it i thought it sounded really fresh/sweet on a baby.