Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for the comments.

Funny about the Annette suggestion. This is actually my grandmother's name but I just don't care for it - hence the Anne....my g-ma was Annie, so I think she didn't even like it too much.

I love nn's, I know some are against them...so for Charlotte, there is the standard Charlie, Char (with the soft "ch"), Coco and my grandmother was Chickie.

I do like Lulu, but I don't think its substantial enough. I saw Diana and Clara last night while perusing through here and have to admit that I immediately added them to the list.

My husband has been pretty neutral this round of baby names except for Lucy, he's adamantly against it.

So the more I read, the more names I see that I am loving...

Nora and Daly are both Irish names, would a traditional Gaelic name be too much? Our last name is French Canadian, drat my husband's lineage -- but I am thinking:

Roisin
    Aoife (ode to my mother's middle name of Eve)

Or and then there are the names I loved in Russia, like Nadejda, which means hope.

But the more I read all of your lists, the more adventurous I want to be....
    HELP!
    Last edited by libsapoet2k; December 7th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

I love Charlotte Anne! It's perfect!

Charlotte Roisin or Charlotte Aoife also work, though!

I LOVE Roisin! I think it'd be perfect! It also doesn't seem too "out there", as Aoife might seem.
    18-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

My Favorite Names~

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Coraima, Courtenay, Darcy, Kassia, Kimarie, Lindsay, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Saba, Shaylene, Sky, Thalia, Tifany, Zooey

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Dade, Erik, Fable, Garrett, Harvey, Indigo, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, Sage, Shane, Shea, Shepherd, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list!