Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need Help on Sibling Name

Hi all. New here but I love the names lists posted in the lists so thought the forum may provide some good input.

I am pregnant with #3 girl due in April. She will be joining 2 sisters...

Daly Jeanne (7)

Nora Jane (4)

When naming the 1st 2, I fought for and won Daly, Nora and Jane -- Jeanne was the grandmother of my husband...so its not my favorite...

My name is Elisabeth Charlotte and I am leaning toward Charlotte (a grandmother) Anne (another grandmother) but love (in no particular order):

Claire
    Jemma
    Beatrix
    Lucy
    Olive
    Elle

Thoughts? Suggestions? I am open to a great name that will go well with Daly and Nora....

Any thoughts?

really can't wait to see what you all have in mind...

What does your husband like?

I think combining Charlotte and Anne into Charlotte-Anne is pretty for a middle name. Or you can do something like Annette to combine them both. Charle

I think of all your names Lucy goes the best with your other daughters.

Daly, Nora, and Jerica could be pretty! Jerica Charlotte, Jerica Anne, Jerica Charlotte Anne, Jerica Annette

Daly, Nora, and Chanelle (kind of like Charlotte) is pretty too! Chanelle Anne, Channelle Annette

Daly, Nora, and Trista ... Trista Anne, Trista Annette, Trista Charice (Kind of like Charlotte)

Daly, Nora, and Anya (Russian Anne) Anya Charolotte

Daly, Nora, and Santana (has Ana in it) Santana Charlotte

Daly, Nora, and Elana (Ana at the end) Elana Charlotte
    Wanting to be pregnant.

-Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

I really like Charlotte Anne. But I like all your others too with the exceptions of Olive and Elle (just not my taste, I guess). Beatrix is my fav of your list, after Charlotte; and Lucy is a standout. I think any of these would go well with your other daughters' names. I taught a little girl named Ann-Claire who was precious, so that combo pops out at me; of course, you could vary the spelling and smoosh it up (Anneclaire, etc.) if you wanted to play with it. I was just thinking that would honor the grandmother mentioned.