Names Searched Right Now:

Weird Names You Know

If you know anyone (family, friends, etc.) who has a name that is spelled differently or has a name you've never heard of, put them all in your post (you can list as many as you'd like). The next person will choose their favorite out of your weird names and then list their own and so on:

1st post:
    Jackelyn and Avielle

2nd post:
    Jackelyn

Corin & Zacharie

and so on....

My Weird Names:
    Janaye, Bryana, Kason, Cannon, Danah, Allyse (pronounced like Elise), Caisse (Ca-say), and Deliverance

Pick One!
    Favorite Names:
    Girls- Stephanie Cynthia, Veronica Audrey, Sadie Florence, Emerson Rose, Hadley Kate, & Auden Sage
    Boys- Jack Anthony, Dane William, & Dashiell Gray

The first ferret I've ever had was named Hollie (Holly) and the 2nd ferret I've ever had is
    Named Rowzi (Rosie). I still have Rowzi. And I think that's the only names spelt weird I've ever came across that I remember.

I like Cannon

Mine are:
    Zeus, Kewpie, Mystical, Orangejello (pronounced er-en-sh-juh-low) Dameyunne (pronounced liek Damien) Chastidy, Female (the a is like a in map and the e is pronounced), I can't think of any more right now
    Ashley

Fave Girl Names? Aria, Ava, Avery, Blue, Blythe, Cyan, Emberlynn, Emery, Evelyn, Evening, Gemma, Grace, Haven, Honor, Iris, Ivory, Juliana, Lacey, Laila, Lana, Leilani, Lia, Liliana, Lucilla, Mary, May, Mia, May, Paisley, Rose, Saige, Snow, Storm, Susannah, True, and Waverly.

Fave Boy names? Ace, Atticus, Axel, Bentley, Braylen, Cain, Carter, Cedar, Cliff, Cyan, Dakota, Emmerson, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, Jax, Jaxon, Jethro, Kai, Levi, Liam, Lucas, Parker, Riley, Samson, and West.