Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    My name is Elba Catalina Dawson.
    I'm 22 years old.
    I went straight into working at my familys law buisness as receptionist ( boring but my dad wouldn't let me work as anything else ) as soon as I left school when I was 18.
    I live in Leeds, England.
    I have two younger brothers aged 20 called Henry George and William Lawrence Dawson.

I met my DH through a mutual friend.
    His name is Jason Cole Richards. I call him Jay.
    He's 26 years old.
    He has dark hair and hazel eyes.
    He has two older sisters who are 27 and 29. They're called Tallulah Raee and Anja Cecily Richards.
    When I met him he had a Degree and was working as a builder.

After dating Jason for one year we get married at our favourite time of the year. The ceremony isn't huge but our friends and families surround us as we take our hand written vows.
    We got married in Autumn surrounded by the beautiful glowing fallen leaves.
    We honeymoon to Hawaii and I come back pregnant!!
    Nine months later, after we've settled down in Devon, England.
    I give birth to a healthy baby boy who we call Alex James Richards.
    He is between both me and Jason with my long blonde curly hair and Jason's big round hazel eyes.

Two years later, Alex is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of my time, but me and Jason decide to take on the challenges of a second baby.
    It doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant again and we're both ecstatic!!
    We have a gorgeous little girl called Sophia Rae Richards.
    She is the double of Jason with dark hair and hazel eyes.

My next pregnancy, 5 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but me, Jason, Alex and Sophia are delighted nonetheless.
    On the day my eldest sibling Henry and his girlfriend, has a daughter called Lola May, I give birth to multiples!! TRIPLETS!! Two girls and one boy.
    Millie Isla Abigail, Isabel Ava Mia and Aaron Mick Issac Richards.
    They're all stunning and have red hair unlike anyone in the families and my big blue eyes.

Finally, when Millie, Isabel and Aaron start school, I fall pregnant again for what me and Jason decide is the last time. We get two kittens called Pippin and Kitty to make up for having to move the older ones, Alex and Aaron and Millie, Isabel and Sophia into the same rooms to make space for the new arrival. Eight months later, I give birth to a bright eyed baby girl. We call her Francesca Aoife Richards.
    She's beautiful and looks the double of me with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Our family -

Elba (me) aged 35

Jason (DH) aged 39

Alex aged 12

Sophia aged 10

Millie aged 5

Isabel aged 5

Aaron aged 5

Francesca aged newborn.

Elba, Jason, Alex, Sophia, Millie, Isabel, Aaron and Francesca.

After dating for three years, Sage and I marry at our favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but our families (who get along perfectly) and closest friends surround us as we take your vows. We marry in Autumn.

We honeymoon to Ireland, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in England, we have our first baby - a son named Ruairi Cillian with my red hair and grey eyes.

Two years later, Ruairi is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of our time, but we feel we're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant again, and we're both ecstatic. We have a daughter this time named Theodora Saffron "Thea" with her father's dark hair and hazel eyes.

Our next pregnancy, a year later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but we are delighted nonetheless. On the day my eldest sibling, Jem, has a daughter and names her Imogen Lucy, I give birth to multiples! We have boy/girl twins, Hugo Vincent Alexis & Violet Ariadne Helena "Hugo & Vi", with their father's dark hair and brilliant blue eyes (completely different from anyone in the family).

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, I fall pregnant for what Sage and I decide is definitely the last time. We get two kittens named Luna & Curio to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later I give birth to a bright-eyed baby. Another little girl, Alba Saoirse "Al", with red hair and grey eyes, just like her eldest brother.

Sage and I have: Ruairi, Thea, Hugo, Vi & Al.

After dating for 2 years, you and Eustace marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? Autumn

You honeymoon to France, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Edinburgh, Scotland, you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? A boy! His name is Ronan James.

What does he look like? Black hair, like his father, and brown eyes, like you.

Two years later, Ronan is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Eustace feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? A girl! Her name is Agnessa "Aggie" Harriet.

What does she look like? Brown hair, like you, and her father's blue eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 3 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Ronan and Aggie are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Charles, has a daughter and names her Natalia Joy, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? B/B/G triplets!

What are their names? You name them Viola Iris Mae, Ignatius "Iggy" Macalester Vincent, & Martin Ice Vikram.

What do they look like? Black hair, blue eyes, just like their daddy.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Eustace decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Hermione and Petrova to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? A girl! Her name is Silvia Bridget.
    What does s/he look like? Brown hair and blue eyes, just like Aggie.

Lucy and Eustace - 41
    Ronan - 10
    Agnessa "Aggie" - 8
    Viola, Ignatius "Iggy", & Martin - 5
    Silvia - Newborn
    Previous account: elrock13

After dating for 2 years, you and Louis marry at your favorite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)
    D - Spring.

You honeymoon to Greece, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in South Carolina you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? (see below)
    If you married in spring - girl: Jade Aviva

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)
    3 or 4 - father's hair (brown), your eyes (blue).

Two years later, Jade is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Louis feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? (see below)
    If you are a Taurus - girl: Talia Charlotte

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)
    3 or 4 - father's hair (brown), your eyes (blue).

Your next pregnancy, 4 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Jade and Talia are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Alice has a daughter and names her Ithaca, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)
    4 - B/B/G triplets.

Avery Lorelai-Kay, Kieran Atticus-Luke, and Lachlan Kristoff-Abe

What do they look like? (roll the dice)
    1 or 2 - same hair as Baby #1 (brown), same eyes as Baby #2 (blue).

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Louis decide is definitely the last time. You get two dogs (NOT a cat person, sorry!) named Evie and Olaf to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    Girl: Gianna Maeve
    What does s/he look like? blonde hair, green eyes
    You can call me Abby
    Competitive dancer, hopeful writer, sophomore in high school, and most importantly, name obsessed

Dreaming of a future little...
    Miss Lila Romilly or Maeve Tallulah or Moira Seraphine or Sadie Calypso or Iris Magdelen
    Mister Carter Jameson or Jasper Elias or Leo Xavier or Archer Murray or Torin Matthias

limits, like fear, are often just an illusion

After dating for 8 months, you and Tom marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)
    D - Spring.

You honeymoon to Greece, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in London you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name?
    A girl named: Emerald Spring Mason

What does she look like? (roll the dice)
    3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes.

Two years later, Emerald is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Tom feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name?
    If you are an Aquarius - girl, first name begins with A, middle is at least three syllables.
    Arabella Georgina Mason

What does she look like? (roll the dice)
    5 or 6 - your hair, father's eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 2 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Emerald and Arabella are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Alice, has a daughter and names her Imogen Louise, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)
    5 - G/G/B triplets.
    Winter Grace Madeleine Mason
    Mavis Willow Gabrielle Mason
    Gage Maxwell Wilder Mason

What do they look like? (roll the dice)
    1 or 2 - same hair as Baby #1, same eyes as Baby #2.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Tom decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Lily & Coco to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name?
    A boy named: Luca Cillian Mason

What does s/he look like? Like his dad

List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!

Thomas "Tom" Patrick Mason (43) & Caroline Frances Mason (38) have 6 kids:
    Emerald Spring Mason (9)
    Arabella Georgina Mason (7)
    Winter Grace Madeleine, Mavis Willow Gabrielle, & Gage Maxwell Wilder Mason (5)
    Luca Cillian Mason (nb)