Sasha Levi
    Archer Eli Hunter
    Harrison Ash Elijah
    Sienna Maeve
    Top Sets:
    Girls: Olivia Fleur, Ava Tilly, Mila Bambi
    Boys: Theo Felix, Asher Louie, Archer Levi

Top 10 Names (no order):
    Girls: Olivia, Ava, Mila, Grace, Sienna, Harlow, Fleur, Elise, Tilly, Willow

Boys: Theo, Archer, Asher, Noah, Perry, Felix, Eli, Flynn, Ashton, Louie

After dating for [3] years, you and [Sean] marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? Spring

You honeymoon to [Boston], and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in [a small town and reasonably sized house] you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name?
    A girl named Ruby Day
    What does she look like?
    My hair, father's eyes.
    Two years later, [Ruby] is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and [Sean] feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name?
    A boy called Seamus Max
    What does he look like?
    father's hair, father's eyes
    Your next pregnancy, [2] years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and [Ruby & Seamus] are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, [Andrew], has a daughter and names her [Alexis Jane], you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders?
    Triplets- 2 Girls and a boy
    What are their names?
    Aliz Mary Louise, Magdalen Lilia Aryn, Luca Marshall Allen
    What do they look like?
    father's hair, completely different eyes to anyone in the family (what?).
    Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and [Sean] decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named [Ally & O' Malley] to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? a girl named Agnella "Ella" Colleen
    What does she look like? just like her father

Ruby
    Seamus
    Aliz
    Magdalen
    Luca
    Agnella "Ella"

After dating for three years, you and Theo marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    Marry in the spring.

You honeymoon to Fiji, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Bethesda, Maryland, you have your first baby.
    Girl named Beryl Cerelia

What does she look like?
    She has your hair and your eyes

Two years later, Beryl is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Theo feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    Girl named Alla Evangeline

What does she look like?
    She has your hair and her father's eyes.

Your next pregnancy, one year later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two, Beryl, and Alla are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Elizabeth, has a daughter and names her Marta Charlotte, you give birth to multiples!
    Girl, Girl, Boy Triplets named:
    Rowena Genevieve Felice
    Gemma Francine Rebecca
    Felix Remington Gulliver

What do they look like?
    They have the same hair as Beryl and the same eyes as Alla.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Theo decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Athena and Zeus to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name?
    Boy named Luca Dempsey

What does he look like?
    He has his father's hair and eyes

After dating for 2 years, you and Jonah marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry?
    A - Summer.

You honeymoon to Greece, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Seattle you have your first baby.
    If you married in summer - boy, first & middle from http://nameberry.com/list/177/Boys-N...-Consider-Cool
    Beau Wyatt Reynolds

What does he look like?
    3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes.
    Blonde hair, blue eyes

Two years later, Beau is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Jonah feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    If you are a Leo - boy, first name begins with L, middle after DH's sibling.
    Logan Flynn Reynolds

What does he look like?
    3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes.
    Blonde hair, blue eyes

Your next pregnancy, 4 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Beau and Logan are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Caroline, has a daughter and names her Cassidy Peyton, you give birth to multiples!
    1 - Twin boys.

What are their names?
    Foster Declan Andrew and Aaron Fletcher Davis

What do they look like?
    1 or 2 - same hair as Baby #1, same eyes as Baby #2.
    Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Jonah decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Cleo and Bullwinkle "Boo" to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Girl - Camilla Erin
    What does she look like? Blonde hair, green eyes.

My name Is : Victoria Charolette Griffith
    25 yrs old
    I went straight into work in the family business, as a Card Maker at the party planning business
    I live in whales making greeting cards with my mom at her Card Shop
    I have one older sister and 1 younger brother names:
    Julia Caroline Chrelin (27) and Steven Charles Griffith (21)

Met him through a mutual friend: Marris Jones
    His name is Russell Issac Fabel
    He is 25 ½ years old
    He has dark hair and blue eyes
    He has 2 older sisters Jasmine Mae Becker and Valentina Dylan Kasper
    He has a degree and is working as a computer programmer

After dating for 2 years and 5 months, Russell and I marry at our favorite time of year. Which is Spring. The ceremony isn't huge, but our families (who get along perfectly) and our closest friends surround us as you take our vows.
    You honeymoon Disney Land Paris and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in West Virginia you have your first baby.
    Her name is Sapphire Garnet (After our birthstones)
    She has my green eyes and Russell’s dark brown hair.
    Two years later, Sapphire is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of our time, but Russell and I feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    We have a boy named Carter Brody. He has my blonde hair and Russell’s blue eyes.
    My next pregnancy, 6 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but us and Sapphire and Carter are delighted nonetheless. On the day my eldest sibling, Julia has a daughter and names her Paula and I give birth to triplets! Vivian Kaitlyn Bree, Brynna Vallery Kamilla and Kenneth Brendon Vincent.
    Vivian has strawberry blonde hair unlike the rest of the family and my green eyes. Brynna has Russell’s dark brown hair and brown eyes like no one in the family. Kenneth has the same dark brown hair as Russell Brynna and Sapphire and the same blue eyes as Russell,
    and Carter.
    Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what Russell and I decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Junebug who is an orange cat (a girl) and Checkers a black and white cat (whos a boy) to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby. Named Abrielle Maive. She has the same Strawberry Blonde hair as Vivian and the same green eyes as Carter Kenneth and Russell.

ME: Victoria Charolette Fabel (Griffith)- 45, B-day: January 12th 1968
    HUSBAND: Russell Issac Fabel- 45, B-day: September 23rd 1968
    ---------KIDS-----------
    Sapphire Garnet Fabel- 17, B-Day: October 14th 1996
    Carter Brody Fabel- 15, B-day: July 28th 1998
    Vivian Kaitlynn Bree Fabel- 11, B-day: November 7th 2002
    Byrnna Vallery Kamilla Fabel- 11, B-day: November 7th 2002
    Kenneth Brendon Vincent Fabe- 11, B-day: November 7th 2002
    Abrielle Maive Fabel- 4, B-day: May 16th 2009