Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    After dating for [3] years, you and [James] marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)
    C - Autumn.

You honeymoon to [New York], and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in [Windsor, ON] you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? (see below)

If you married in autumn - boy, first & middle from http://nameberry.com/blog/irish-baby...-whats-hot-now
    DS: Ronan Shane

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)

5 or 6 - your hair, your eyes.
    Brown Hair, Hazel eyes

Two years later, [Ronan] is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and [James] feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? (see below)

If you are an Aquarius - girl, first name begins with A, middle is at least three syllables.
    DD: Amelia Penelope

3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes.
    Blonde and hazel eyes

Your next pregnancy, [5] years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and [Ronan & Amelia] are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, [Julia], has a daughter and names her [Elizabeth], you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)

3 - Twin girls.

What are their names? (your choice, but they have two middle names each, and their initials are the same but in different orders, e.g. Alice Isabelle Grace (AIG), Gregory Iain Alex (GIA) and Isaac George Alan (IGA))

Violet Josephine Maeve & Mariana Victoria June

What do they look like? (roll the dice)
    1 or 2 - same hair as Baby #1, same eyes as Baby #2.
    Brown Hair, Hazel

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and [James] decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named [Ebony and Ivory] to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? (your choice of gender, first name is Italian, middle is Irish).
    Ciaran Leonardo
    What does s/he look like? (your choice)
    Blonde & green eyes
    List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!

Adelaide (37) & James (42)
    Ronan(11)
    Ronan is a very shy boy. He has always been quiet and likes to keep to himself. The only time he gets excited is when he is around his new little brother, Ciaran.
    He has soft brown hair and lots of freckles just like his mommy.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...342539-001.jpg

Amelia(9)
    Amelia loves her brother Ronan and acts more like his older sister than his younger sister. She is very outspoken and stands up for her brother whenever kids pick on him for being shy.
    She doesn't like girly things and hates frills and the colour pink.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../133140685.jpg

Violet & Mariana(4)
    Violet is 3 minutes older than her sister and makes sure everyone knows it! She loves taking care of her sister and helping her mommy with cooking and chores.
    Mariana is ultra girly. She loves to dance, wear dresses and frills and is always cheerful and bubbly.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../117713648.jpg

Ciaran(NB)
    At only 3 months old, Ciaran is capturing the ladies' hearts. He loves attention and only cries when he's alone for too long.
    His favourite person is his big brother, the boys have to stick together!
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...20923734_n.jpg
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

After dating for 3 years, you and Ryouma marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? Spring

You honeymoon in the Bahamas, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Tokyo you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? Girl - Ruby Midori Fujisaki

Appearance: Tan skin although paler than most Japanese people. She has her father's straight brown hair and my green eyes.

Two years later, Ruby is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Ryouma feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    Aries - boy, first name begins with A, middle after his father
    Aaron Ryouma Fujisaki

Appearance: Tan skin although paler than most Japanese people. He has my curly black hair and his father's brown eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 3 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Ruby and Aaron are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Julia, has a daughter and names her Tilda Marie Lowe, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders?
    G/G/B triplets - Anna Hotaru Kaede Fujisaki, Henry Kazuma Akira Fujisaki, Karen Airi Hinata Fujisaki

Appearance: All have my pale skin, with just a hint of tan. They have a mix of mine and Ryouma's hair - brown curls. Anna and Henry have brown eyes, Karen has green eyes.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Ryouma decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Shiroand Kuro to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Boy - Luca Kane Fujisaki

Appearance: Luca's skin is tanned like his older siblings. He is the spitting image of his daddy - straight brown hair and chocolate eyes.

My family:
    Ryouma Ikuto, Nahema Anais, Ruby Midori, Aaron Ryouma, Anna Hotaru Kaede, Henry Kazuma Akira, Karen Airi Hinata, Luca Kane, Shiro and Kuro
    MY NAME LIST:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9818691
    Vote for your favourites!!

Part I
    I am: Caroline Margaret Tucker
    i am 27 years old

i went straight into work in the family business, at a bakery, i decorate cakes and cupcakes
    I am in Ireland
    and i have an older sister named: Sarah Katherine

Part II
    I met my husband, while supporting Sarah as she ran a marathon
    his name is: Emmett Daniel Sullivan
    he is 28 years old
    Emmett has dark hair and blue eyes

Emmett has an older sister and a younger brother named: Lila Grace and Riley William

Emmett is a math teacher

Part III
    After 3 years, Emmett and I got married in the summer
    we honeymooned in Turks and Caicos, and we now live in Ireland

our family
    first birth: a boy!
    - Brady Ryder, he has dark hair and blue eyes
    second birth: a girl!
    - Anna Elizabeth, she has dark hair and blue eyes
    third birth: twin girls!
    - Danielle "Dani" Christine Faith - dark hair, green eyes like Uncle Riley
    - Fiona Delaney Claire - dark hair, blue eyes
    kittens: Lily and Lucy
    fourth birth: a girl!
    - Gabriella Quinn, light brown hair, green eyes

"Emmett, Caroline, Brady, Anna, Dani, Fiona and Gabriella"

After dating for 3 years, you and Justin Carter Roth marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    D- Spring.

You honeymoon to Italy, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Dublin you have your first baby.
    Girl- Ruby Deborah

Two years later, Ruby is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Justin feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    If you are a Scorpio - Girl, Sonia Jacquetta

What does she look like? (roll the dice)
    5 or 6 - your hair, father's eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 1 year later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Ruby and Sonia are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Charlotte Anne, has a daughter and names her Rianne Shea, you give birth to multiples!
    2 - Boy/girl twins.

What are their names? Holly Lark Andromeda & Liam Alcott Hank

5 or 6 - father's hair, completely different eyes to anyone in the family.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Justin decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Nixie and Xanthos to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Girl, Ottavia Juno
    What does s/he look like? Father's eyes and hair

DH: Justin Carter Roth
    DW: Chloe Artemisia Roth
    DD: Ruby Deborah Roth
    DD: Sonia Jacquetta Roth
    DD/DS: Holly Lark Andromeda Roth/Liam Alcott Hank
    Kittens: Nixie/Xanthos
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

After dating for two years, you and Max marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    D - Spring.

You honeymoon to Hawaii, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Seattle you have your first baby.
    If you married in spring - girl, first from http://nameberry.com/list/82/Precious-Names & middle from http://nameberry.com/list/377/Springtime-Names

Name: Gemma Cerelia

Two years later, Gemma is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Max feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    If you are a Libra - girl, first name begins with L, middle is two syllables.

Name: Lea(lay-uh) Elise

Your next pregnancy, two years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Gemma and Lea are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Genevieve, has a daughter and names her boy Xavier, you give birth to multiples!
    6 - Triplets, your choice of genders. B/B/G

What are their names? (your choice, but they have two middle names each, and their initials are the same but in different orders.

Nolan Evandert True, Everett Trevor Nathaniel, and Twyla Noelle Elena.

3 or 4 - completely different hair to anyone in the family (blonde), your eyes.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Max decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Petal and Posy to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Girl: Silvia Fiona

What does s/he look like? Reddish-Brown hair and green eyes.

List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!

Elena & Max
    Gemma
    Lea
    Nolan, Everett, and Twyla
    Silvia
    Cats named Petal and Posy