Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    After dating for 11 months, Thackeray and I marry at our favourite time of year—summer. The ceremony isn't huge, but our families (who get along perfectly) and our closest friends surround us as we take our vows.

We honeymoon in Italy, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in my hometown on the coast of Maine, we have our first baby. It's a handsome little boy with wavy golden hair and blue eyes named Max Orion.

Two years later, Max is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of our time, but Thackeray and I feel ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant again, and we're both ecstatic. We have another beautiful baby boy with rich brown hair and blue/green eyes named Abbot Thackeray.

My next pregnancy, 4 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but the two of us and Max and Abbot are delighted nonetheless. On the day my eldest sibling, Henry, has a daughter and names her Maisie Elise, I give birth to triplets! There are two sweet little boys named Julian Dexter Ronan and Reuben Jeremy Dane, along with a darling baby girl named Daisy Ramona Jean. They all have golden hair and blue/green eyes, though Jules' hair is much curlier than Reuben and Daisy's.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, I fall pregnant for what Thackeray and I decide is definitely the last time. We get two tabby kittens named Naomi and Llewyn to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later I give birth to a bright-eyed baby girl named Celia Orlaith. She has light brown hair like her uncle Liam and big blue eyes.

"Max, Abbot, Jules, Reuben, Daisy and Celia."

Louie Matthias
    Clement Wright
    Malcolm Hugh
    Sylvie Beatrice
    Florence Effie
    Hermione Ruth

After dating for 1 year and 8 months, Ezra and I marry at our favourite time of year, Spring. The ceremony isn't huge, but our families (who get along perfectly) and our closest friends surround us as we take our vows.

We honeymoon to Hawaii and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in our hometown of Springfield, Missouri, we have our first baby: a girl, Ivory Jade Schuyler. She has my hair and my eyes.

Two years later, Ivory is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of our time, but Ezra and I feel we're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant again, and we're both ecstatic. We name our baby boy Aidan Ezra Schuyler. He has his father's hair and eyes.

My next pregnancy 3 years later comes as bit of a suprise but Ivory, Aidan, Ezra, and I are delighted nonetheless. On the day my older sister Katie has a baby girl she names Sadie Jane, I give birth to triplets. We name them Emmeline Grace Makiya Schuyler, Gabriella Miriam Elise Schuyler, and Michael Easton Grant Schuyler. They have their father's hair color and green eyes.

Finally, when the triplets have just about started school, I fall pregnant for what Ezra and I decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Lulu and Joey to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby. We name her Cristina Bellamy Schuyler. She looks just like her older sister Ivory.

Ezra & Ellie
    Ivory (10)
    Aidan (8)
    Emmeline, Gabriella, & Michael (5)
    Cristina (newborn)
    Isaac | Aaron | Malachi | Rowan | Jonah | Zachary

Hallie | Isabelle | Phoebe | Rylee | Alexandra | Chloe | Liberty

After dating for one year, you and Sam marry at your favorite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)

B - Winter.

You honeymoon to Juneau, Alaska, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Maine you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? (see below)

If you married in winter - girl, first from http://nameberry.com/list/89/Winter-Baby-Names & middle after you. Bianca Skye

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)

5 or 6 - your hair, your eyes.

Two years later, Bianca is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Sam feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? (see below)

If you are a Sagittarius - boy, first name begins with S, middle is short and stylish. Sawyer Alec

What does he look like? (roll the dice)

5 or 6 - your hair, father's eyes.

Your next pregnancy, six years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Bianca and Sawyer are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Daniel, has a daughter and names her Emily Yvette, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)

5 - G/G/B triplets.

What are their names?
    Lacey Isla Jade, Jude Isaac Laurence, and Imogen June Leigh

What do they look like? (roll the dice)

5 or 6 - father's hair, completely different eyes to anyone in the family (grey).

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Sam decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Socks and Spice to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Giovanna Aislinn.
    What does she look like? Husband’s hair and my eyes.

Catalina Sky Dawes-Caruthers, Samuel Elvin Caruthers, Bianca Skye Caruthers, Sawyer Alec Caruthers, Lacey Isla Jade Caruthers, Jude Isaac Laurence, Imogen June Leigh, Socks, Spice and Giovanna Aislinn Caruthers.
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Emily, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Isadora, Siobhan, Ella, Marija, Eliana, Grace

Boys: Isaac, Adam, Liam, Tristan, Caleb, Jude, Xavier, Julian, Sebastian, Leon, Alexander, Peter, George
    [/FONT]

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Marija
    Mordecai Peter

OrioleOrieRhea Lager
    26 years old
    You have a university degree and are working as an engineer
    You live in Russia
    You have two older brothers named Joseph and Isaac.

You meet DH at the library.
    His name is Lev Oberon Huxley
    He is 26 years old
    He has brown hair and brown eyes
    He has one younger sister named Isis.
    He has a degree and is working as an engineer.

After dating for 4 years you and Lev marry at your favorite time of year. The ceremony isn’t huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? Autumn

You honeymoon to Australia, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Russia you have your first baby.
    What’s their gender and name? Boy named Ryan James Huxley
    Ryan has brown hair and green eyes

Two years later, Ryan is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time and Lev feels you’re ready to take on another baby. It doesn’t take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you’re both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2’s gender and name? A girl named Laura Anna Huxley
    Laura has brown hair and brown eyes

Your next pregnancy, 4 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Ryan and Laura are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Robin, has a daughter and names her Elisabet, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? Twin boys named Silas Declan Huxley and Daniel Sebastian Huxley
    Silas and Daniel have brown hair and grey eyes

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Lev decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Opal and Pearl to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Girl named Maria Brigid Huxley
    What does she look like? Brown hair and green eyes

After dating for 2 years and 8 months, you and Rupert marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry?
    D - Spring.

You honeymoon to Barbados, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in DC you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name?
    If you married in spring - girl, first from http://nameberry.com/list/82/Precious-Names & middle from http://nameberry.com/list/377/Springtime-Names
    Opal May

What does s/he look like?
    5 or 6 - your hair, your eyes.
    Blonde hair, Blue eyes.

Two years later, Opal is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Leon feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.

What is Baby #2's gender and name?

If you are a Libra - girl, first name begins with L, middle is two syllables.
    Lillian Sylvie

What does she look like?
    1 or 2 - father's hair, father's eyes.
    Red Hair, Blue eyes

Your next pregnancy, 5 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Opal and Lillian are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Charlotte has a daughter and names her Tallulah, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders?
    6 - Triplets you chose the genders.

What are their names?
    Emmeline Ada Rose
    Rosamund Alma Elizabeth
    Arabella Edwina Rain

What do they look like?
    5 or 6 - father's hair, completely different eyes to anyone in the family (what?)
    Red hair, Green eyes

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and [DH] decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Romeo and Juliet to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Aldo Rory
    What does he look like? Blonde, Blue eyes