Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    My name is Violetta Joy Madison. I am 23 yrs. old. I have a college degree and am working as a teacher in Japan. I have two younger brothers, Andrew Charles Madison and David James Madison.

I met my husband at work. His name is Thomas Patrick Molnar. He is 25 yrs. old, and has blonde hair and green eyes. He has three younger brothers. Their names are Benjamin Viktor Molnar, William Flynn Molnar and Lucas Riley Molnar. Tom has a degree in education and is the principal at the school where I teach.

After dating for three years, you and Tom marry at your favourite time of year, summer. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.

You honeymoon to Fiji, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in California you have your first baby, a son you name Wyatt Shane Molnar. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

Two years later, Wyatt is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Tom feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic. This time you have a daughter, whose name is Charlotte Adele Molnar. She has blonde hair and green eyes.

Your next pregnancy, one year later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Wyatt and Charlotte are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Andrew, has a daughter and names her Andrea Christine, you give birth to triplets--two girls and a boy! Their names are Rebecca Jean Ann Molnar, Alexander James Rhys Molnar and Jacob Robert Anthony Molnar. They all have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Tom decide is definitely the last time. You get two Siamese kittens named Keiko and Miko to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby boy, whose name is Luciano Sullivan Molnar. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!
    Tom and Vi
    Wyatt, Charlotte, Becky, Alex, Jake and Luke
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

• After 2 years of dating, James and I get married in a magical winter ceremony.
    • We honeymooned in Ireland, having settled down in Japan, we end up having a little girl named Holly Violetta.
    • She has my hair [red], and her father's eyes [green].
    • Two years later we have a little boy named Griffin Mitchell.
    • He also has red hair and green eyes.
    • 5 years later we are expecting again. Benjamin[James' eldest bro, I'm oldest in my fam] has a little darling named Poppy Elizabeth.
    • I have twin girls named Audrey Susannah Love and Louisa Scarlet Anne.
    • Two more with red hair and green eyes!
    • When I fall pregnant again, we get two kitties named Cauldron and Moon.
    • We have a little boy named Cedro Donnelly.
    • Finally! A blue eyed blonde baby!

[Violetta and James have Holly, Griffin, Audrey, Louisa, and Cedro]

ME ;

Rosella Lark LeMay “Rose” [27]
    lady of leisure
    live in Australia

two younger sisters:
    Jane Elizabeth LeMay [22]
    Helen Margaret LeMay “Nell” [19]

HIM ;

we meet at the library.
    His name is Edwin Desmond SeymourNed” and he's [31]. He doesn't work, he prefers to explore the world using his family's enormous fortune.

three younger sisters:
    Mae Tallulah Seymour [28]
    Lila Clementine Seymour [25]
    Iris Valentina Seymour [24]

US;

after four years together we get married in Spring. He decides to take my surname and hyphenate it – our kids will get my surname.

Rosella Lark LeMay “Rose” [31] & Edwin Desmond Seymour-LeMay [35]

*first baby is a girl! Pearl Anastasia LeMay.

two years..

*our lovely second baby is another girl! Vera Josephine LeMay.

one year later..

*on the day that my sister Jane has her first baby (a boy, named Luca James), I give birth to our twin sons! Samuel Desmond Hosea LeMay and Henry Seymour Daniel LeMay!

five years later...

*our miracle last baby arrives – Silvia Niamh LeMay!

our family:

Rosella Lark LeMay “Rose” [39] & Edwin Desmond Seymour-LeMay “Ned” [43]
    Pearl Anastasia LeMay [8]
    Vera Josephine LeMay [6]
    Samuel Desmond Hosea LeMay & Henry Seymour Daniel LeMay [5]
    Silvia Niamh LeMay [nb]

rose and ned leMay; pearl, vera, sam, henry and silvie.

cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

After dating for 2 years, you and Sirius marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? Spring
    You honeymoon to New Zealand, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in the Northeast you have your first baby.
    DD: Gemma Anastasia Peridot
    What does she look like? Dark hair, green eyes
    Two years later, Gemma is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Sirius feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    DD: Verity Carolina Beatrice
    What does she look like? Blonde hair, blue eyes
    Your next pregnancy, 6 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Gemma and Verity are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Libby, has a daughter and names her Philippa Opal Primrose (Pippa) , you give birth to multiples!
    DD/DD: Lyra Magnolia Cressida and Miette Lilac Cosima
    What do they look like? Dark hair, Blue eyes
    Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Sirius decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Papaya and Vesper to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Elettra Saoirse Maeve
    What does she look like? Dark hair and green eyes

Imogen and Sirius Calloway
    Gemma, Verity, Lyra, Miette and Elettra

After dating for one year, you and Edward marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? Spring.

You honeymoon to New Zealand, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Dublin, Ireland you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name?
    Girl, Ruby April Smith

What does she look like?
    Like her father, with dark hair and hazel eyes.

Two years later, Ruby is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Edward feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name?
    Girl, Lacey Irene Smith

What does she look like?
    Her fathers dark hair with my blue eyes.

Your next pregnancy, five years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Ruby and Lacey are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Caroline, has a daughter and names her Blair Elinor, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders?
    Twin girls.

What are their names?
    Ruth Josephine Edith Smith and Jessa Elodie Rosamund.

What do they look like?
    Like their sisters with Ruby's dark hair and Lacey's blue eyes.

Finally, when the twins have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Edward decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Sadie and Nala to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name?
    Girl, Lia Cassidy.

What does she look like?
    Red hair with his dad's hazel eyes.

Ruby, 15
    Lacey, 13
    Ruth and Jessa, 8
    Lia, 4