Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    hi, im Julia Kate Castro, I am 25 years old and I am currently employed at the local elementry as a first grade teacher. I am a current resident of Taylor, Gorgia, and I have two older brothers name John Andrew and James Robert Castro.my Boyfriends name is Emmet D'wayne Smith he was my borther, johns, best freind growing up. He works at his at the family bucking stock business breeding and bucking bulls and also rides bulls in the pbr circut, he is 28 and has two older brothers just like me, their names are Benjiman(Ben) Riley Smith and William(Will) Lucas Smith. After dating for a year and a half he popped the question and i planned a beautiful ourdorr wedding for my favorite time of year, spring. It wasnt a huge ceromony, just with our close friends and family( who get along perfectly). After the ceromony we went on a beautiful honeymoon to the caymen islands. Soon after we returened i found out i was expecting! So we bought a huge ranch back in our home town, Taylor, were Emmett and his bother started there on bull bisness to suport there growng familys. Finally nine months later our first baby girl was born and we named her Jade Nova Smith, and she looks exactly like her momma. Two years later, Jade is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but Emmett and I feel were ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant again, and were both ecstatic.Our second daughter was named Sabrina Adalee Smith and looks and she is the spitting image of my father. My next pregnancy came a short one year later and gave birth on the same day my eldest broth had his daughter, Brooklyn Elizabeth Smith, and i had Twin boys Drayden Micheal Smith and Mason Derek Smith.Finally when the twins started school i became pregnant again for the last time and nine months later my birght eyed baby girl, Giana Taylor smith was born.

Me: Julia Kalte Smith
    Husband: Emmett D'wayne Smith
    First daughter: Jade Nova Smith
    Second daughter: Sabrina Adalee Smith
    First sonrayden Micheacal Smith
    second son: Mason Derek Smith
    third daughter: Gianna Taylor Smith

After dating for 2 years, you and John marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry?
    Spring

You honeymoon to South Africa, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in California, US you have your first baby.

What's is its gender & name?
    Jade Nouvel Royce

What does s/he look like?
    your hair, your eyes

Two years later, Jade is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and John feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.

If you are a Cancer - girl, first name begins with C, middle after DH's mother.
    Caroline Mary Royce

What does she look like?
    father's hair, your eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 6 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Jade & Carol are delighted nonetheless. On the day your brother's wife, Sarah Jane Ford, has a daughter and names her Adelaide Lainey Ford, you give birth to multiples!

How many and what are their genders?
    Twin girls.

What are their names?
    Rebecca Leighton Claire Royce, Catherine Luna Ray Royce & Lucille Celia Rose Royce

What do they look like?
    completely different hair to anyone in the family (auburn), your eyes.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and John decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Cheese & Honey to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name?
    boy, Clemente Liam Royce

What does he look like?
    my hair, father's eyes

List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!
    Imo, Jhon & kids: Jade, Carol, Becca, Cate, Lucy & Clement
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

After dating for 4 years, you and Simon marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry?
    Autumn.

You honeymoon to Greece, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in a London suburb, you have your first baby.
    Boy: Callum Patrick

What does he look like?

Two years later, Callum is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Simon feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    Girl: Alexia Caroline

What does she look like?

Your next pregnancy, 3 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Callum & Alexia are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Katherine, has a daughter and names her Juliet Helen, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders?
    B/B/G: Declan Rhys Liam & Riley Lorcan David & Layla Delaney Raine

What do they look like?
    same hair as Baby #1, same eyes as Baby #2.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Simon decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Oscar & Felix to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    Boy: Matteo Flynn

After dating for 1 year, you and Sebastian marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)
    C - Autumn.

You honeymoon to Japan, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Seattle, Washington you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? (see below)
    If you married in autumn - boy, first & middle from http://nameberry.com/blog/irish-baby...-whats-hot-now
    Name: Cian Niall Collins

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)
    3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes.

Two years later, Cian is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Sebastian feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? (see below)
    If you are a Capricorn - boy, first name begins with C, middle is short and strong.
    Name: Calvin Liam Collins

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)
    1 or 2 - father's hair, father's eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 3 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Cian and Calvin are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Margaret, has a daughter and names her Moira Ailis Lowell, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)
    1 - Twin boys.

What are their names? (your choice, but they have two middle names each, and their initials are the same but in different orders, e.g. Alice Isabelle Grace (AIG), Gregory Iain Alex (GIA) and Isaac George Alan (IGA))
    Names: Charles Emil Racer Collins and Rupert Conan Ebenezer Collins

What do they look like? (roll the dice)
    1 or 2 - same hair as Baby #1, same eyes as Baby #2.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Sebastian decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Gus and Adelaide to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Oratio Callister Collins
    What does s/he look like? Mother's hair and eyes

List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!
    Lucia Devin Collins nee Daniels (38) [Sister to Margaret Helen Lowell (39), aunt to Moira Ailis Lowell (4)]
    Sebastian Elias Collins (39) [Brother to Saffron Neva Elliott (41) and Kaia Lou Watson (42)]
    Cian Niall Collins (9)
    Calvin Liam Collins (7)
    Charles Emil Racer Collins (4)
    Rupert Conan Ebenezer Collins (4)
    Oratio Callister Collins (nb)

Gus and Adelaide, the cats

After dating for 1 year, you and Luke marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows. We marry in spring

You honeymoon to Paris, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Arizona you have your first baby. The baby is a girl! Her name is Gemma Chloe "Emmy". Emmy has dark hair and light brown eyes.

Two years later, Emmy is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Luke feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic. Our next baby is a girl! We name her Teagyn Lila. She has dirty-blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Your next pregnancy, 2 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two, Emmy and Teagyn are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Katy, has a daughter and names her Johanna Natalie, you give birth to multiples! Triplets! 2 girls and a boy.
    They are named Ava Brooke Cadence, Bailie Camryn Abigail, and Colten Adam Brady. They have Emmy's straight brown hair and Teagyn's hazel eyes.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Luke decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Joel & Nick to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby. It's another baby girl! Her name is Lia Kennedy. She has dirty-blonde hair and light brown-ish eyes.