Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    I didn't do the first two parts but I wanna name the kids! Haha

After dating for 2 years, you and Henry marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)
    D - Spring.

You honeymoon to Vietnam, and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Hudson, NY, you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name?
    It's a girl and her name is Bijou Nova.

What does s/he look like? (roll the dice)
    5 or 6 - your hair, your eyes (blonde wavy hair and blue/green eyes)

Two years later, Bijou is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Henry feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? (see below)
    It's a boy and his name is Leonard Aloysius "Lenny".

3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes (straight dark brown hair, blue/green eyes).

Your next pregnancy, 1 year later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Bijou and Lenny are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Lulu, has a daughter and names her Willow, you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)
    We have triplets (two boys, one girl)
    Emmett William Jude, Joss Everett Weston and Wren Everly Juniper

What do they look like? (roll the dice)
    3 or 4 - completely different hair to anyone in the family, your eyes (auburn curls and blue/green eyes)

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Henry decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Suky and Grimes to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name?
    Baby is a little girl named Aurelia Maeve.
    What does s/he look like? (honey blonde hair and green eyes)

Bijou, 8, Lenny, 6, Emmett, Joss and Wren, 5, and Aurelia, 6 weeks

After dating for 4 years, you and Jack marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry? (you choose)
    C - Autumn.

You honeymoon to Paris and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in NYC you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name? (see below)
    If you married in autumn - boy: James Rian

1 or 2 - your hair, father's eyes.

Two years later, Jay is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Jack feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name? (see below)

If you are a Taurus - girl, first name begins with T, middle after your/DH's sibling
    Name: Gemma Thessaly

What does s/he look like?
    3 or 4 - father's hair, your eyes.

Your next pregnancy,1 year later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Jay and Gem are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Michael, has a daughter and names her Cora , you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders?
    3 - Twin girls.

What are their names? Kate Lorelei Jane and Lila Josephine Klaire
    What do they look like? (roll the dice)
    1 or 2 - same hair as Baby #1, same eyes as Baby #2.

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Jack decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Pip and Luna to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? boy-Luca Riley
    What does s/he look like? Dark hair, blue eyes

List your family here, with their ages and personalities etc. if you like!
    Emma June and Jack Edward
    1.) James Rian "Jay": Blonde hair, green eyes, a little bit troublesome but very sweet
    2.) Gemma Thessaly: Red hair and blue eyes, very precocious and a perfectionist
    3.) Kate and Lila: Blonde hair and blue eyes: Lively partners in crime!
    4.) Luca Riley: Dark hair, blue eyes: Calm, sweet, easy baby.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Loves: Jack, Oliver, Leo & Finn <3

My name is Vivian Adelaide Finch and my husband's name is Ewan David Stanton.
    We got married in autumn after dating for five years. We honeymooned in Germany, and I came back pregnant! Nine months later we had settled down in Washington, D.C. and I had a boy! We named him Daniel James. He has brown hair and green eyes.
    When Danny was two, we had another baby boy! We named him Peter Alexander. He also has brown hair and green eyes.
    When Danny was five and Peter was three, I unexpectedly became pregnant again! On the same day that my sister Eliza gave birth to a girl named Abigail Rebecca, I gave birth to triplets! We named them Helen Ophelia Maeve, Olivia Hannah Margaret, and Marshall Owen Henry. Helen has blond hair and blue eyes, Olivia has brown hair and green eyes, and Marshall has blonde hair and gray eyes.
    When Danny was ten, Peter was eight, and the triplets were five, I became pregnant for the last time. I had a girl, named Ginevra Kathleen.

Ewan & Vivian; Danny, Peter, Helen, Olivia, Marshall, & Ginny

After dating for 9 months99, you and Logan marry at your favourite time of year. The ceremony isn't huge, but your families (who get along perfectly) and your closest friends surround you as you take your vows.
    When do you marry?
    Spring.

You honeymoon to Italy,and come back pregnant! Nine months later, having settled down in Sydney you have your first baby.
    What's is its gender & name?
    babygirl: Pearl Nova

dark hair, hazel eyes

Two years later, Pearl is a happy, curious toddler who takes up most of your time, but you and Logan feel you're ready to take on another baby! It doesn't take long for you to fall pregnant again, and you're both ecstatic.
    What is Baby #2's gender and name?
    babygirl: Talullah Iris

brown hair, blue eyes

Your next pregnancy, 6 years later, comes as a bit of a surprise, but you two and Pearl and Tal are delighted nonetheless. On the day your eldest sibling, Julia, has a daughter and names her Harper Jane you give birth to multiples!
    How many and what are their genders? (roll the dice)
    B/B/G triplets.

Theo Jonah Brody
    Jasper Benjamin Tate
    Bailey Tulip Jane

What do they look like?
    dark hair, blue eyes

Finally, when the multiples have just about started school, you fall pregnant for what you and Logan decide is definitely the last time. You get two kittens named Lila and Lola to compensate for moving some of the children into the same bedroom to make space for the newborn, and eight months later you give birth to a bright-eyed baby.
    What is its gender & name? Matteo Colin
    What does s/he look like? blue eyes, brown hair

Family:
    Logan & Skye
    Pearl, 14
    Tal, 12
    Theo, 6
    Jasp, 6
    Bailey, 6
    Matty, 0
    - Lucy Marlowe - Abigail Darcy - Everly Eden - Bellamy Lux - Isla Pearl - Ophelia Jayne - Juniper Claire

- Theodore River - Paxton Elijah - Felix Raleigh - Logan Ambrose - Luca Thaddeus - Luis Raphael

After dating Lyle for 2 years we get married in Autumn. We go on our honeymoon to Athens, Greece and wind up pregnant We have a baby boy who has both my hair and my eyes. We name him Daniel Conor James Harrison*Dani or Dj*

When Daniel is 2 Lyle and I want another baby. We get pregnant with a baby girl names Skyler Arabelle Harrison*Sky* and she has both her fathers eyes and hair

I get pregnant 6 years later with B/B/G triplets. We name them Aragon Chance Pearson Harrison*Ace*, Caspian Preston Aaron Harrison *Aaron*, and Primrose Aylin Chantelle Harrison*Prim*

When Ace, Aaron, and Prim are in kindergarten Lyle and I have magically conceived a baby girl named Arianna Evelyn Harrison*Aria or Evie* she has her fathers hair and my eyes. We also get two kittens named Charlie and Rosalie

My family consists of Myself, my husband Lyle, our six Beautiful children Daniel, Skyler, Aragon, Caspian, b, and Arianna, and our two kittens Charlie and Rosalie