Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    You are now 22.

If you attended university: you graduate with top honours.

You have been dating a wonderful man named Julien Michael Holland for a year. He is 22 as well. He graduated from the same school you attend(ed). What did he study? International Business

Name his family.
    Father: Louis Holland
    Mother: Elisabeth Holland
    Sister: Emilie Holland (18)
    Sister: Beatrice Holland (18)
    You find out that you are pregnant. You're nervous but ecstatic, and when you tell your boyfriend, he's excited.

9 months later, you two welcome:
    5. Twins: A girl and a boy

Names: Isabelle "Belle" Juliet & Maximillian "Max" Beau Holland

A year after your eldest one(s) are born, you and bf marry!

Dress:
    1. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DBCkqlUc0Z...ng+dresses.jpg

Honeymoon:
    2. Italy

When your first is/are 3, you become pregnant again!
    1. Twins (b/g)

Names: Theo Michael & Lucy Marlowe

How many years have past?
    3 or 4: 2 years

You are pregnant again, this time with a little girl.
    Names: Pearl Madeleine

Just a month after your daughter is born, your (or your husband)'s boss offers you a job abroad. You'd be living in a new place, far away from family, but you'd also be making a lot more money. You and your husband discuss and agree it's a great opportunity.
    A few months later, you and your family board a plane to:
    4. Finland

You settle in and your kids are soon learning the language of the country.

Two years pass. You and your family still live in Finland and plan on staying for quite a while. You all love it here.
    You're pregnant again. You weren't expecting multiples again, but you learn you are expecting triplets.
    If you have more girls than boys, then there are at least 2 boys.

Names: Grace Ottoline, Noah Matthias and Jude Nicholas
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

You are now 22. You graduated with top honours. You have been dating a wonderful man named Anthony Michael Hartman for a year. He is 22 as well. He graduated from the same school you attended. He has a degree in secondary education. Tony's parents are Michael Lawrence Hartman (45) and Rebecca Anne Hartman (40). He has one younger brother, Brian Alexander Hartman (20).

You find out that you are pregnant. You're nervous but ecstatic, and when you tell your boyfriend, he's excited.

9 months later, you two welcome a baby girl. Her name is Skye Aurora Hartman.

A year after your eldest one is born, you and bf marry!
    Dress:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DBCkqlUc0Z...ng+dresses.jpg

Honeymoon:
    Greece

When your first is 3, you become pregnant again! You have a set of twins, and name them Liza Millay Hartman and Lucas Mikel Hartman.

Two years have passed. You are pregnant again, this time with a little girl. Her name is Melody Allegra Hartman.

Just a month after your daughter is born, your boss offers you a job abroad. You'd be living in a new place, far away from family, but you'd also be making a lot more money. You and your husband discuss and agree it's a great opportunity. A few months later, you and your family board a plane to Russia.

Two years pass. You and your family still live in Russia and plan on staying for quite a while. You all love it here. You're pregnant again. You weren't expecting multiples again, but you learn you are expecting triplets. You have two boys and a girl. Their names are James Cole Hartman, Joseph Christian Hartman and Juliet Cylia Hartman.

Part 3 coming up sometime this weekend.
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

I'm now 22.

If you attended university: you graduate with top honours.

I have been dating a wonderful man named Aaron Richard Harrison for a year. He is 22 as well. He graduated from the same school I attended. What did he study? He studied business
    His family: mom Elizabeth Marie (45)
    dad Archibald Gideon (49)
    younger brother Gabriel Tobias (18)

I find out that I'm pregnant. I'm nervous but ecstatic, and when I tell my boyfriend, he's excited.

9 months later, we welcome:
    1. A baby boy

Name: Wyatt Kenneth

A year after our eldest one is born, me and bf marry!

Dress:
    1. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DBCkqlUc0Z...ng+dresses.jpg

Honeymoon:
    6. Morocco

When our first is 3, I become pregnant again!
    6. Twins (b/g)

Names: Aidan Micah and Lucy Emerson

How many years have passed?
    1 or 2: 1 year

You are pregnant again, this time with a little girl.
    Names: Coralie Eve

Just a month after our daughter is born, my boss offers me a job abroad. I'd be living in a new place, far away from family, but I'd also be making a lot more money. Me and my husband discuss and agree it's a great opportunity.
    A few months later, me and my family board a plane to:
    4. Finland

I settle in and my kids are soon learning the language of the country.

Two years pass. Me and my family still live in Finland and plan on staying for quite a while. We all love it here.
    I'm pregnant again. I wasn't expecting multiples again, but I learn I'm expecting triplets.
    boy/girl/boy

Names: Brady Nikolai, Phoebe Izara and Noah Lucas
    Pruod sister to:

Annika, Europe, Dawn and Blue

Favourite names:

Shiloh, Savannah, Summer, Sarah, Juliette, Erin and Tayla

Wyatt, Noah, Jesse, Tristan, Brody, Nicholas and Carter

You are now 22.

You graduate with top honors, an amazing accomplishment.

You have been dating a wonderful man named Xaiver Nero Harvey for a year. He is 22 as well. He graduated from the same school you attended. He studied Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. His mother's name is Louise Faith, and his father's name is Michael James. Xaiver has one brother, Michael James Jr.

9 months later, you two welcome two little boys, Riley Kevin and Rider Alan.

A year after your eldest ones are born, you and Xaiver marry!

Your Dress

You take a lovely honeymoon to Australia.

When your first are 3, you become pregnant again! Here come the threes. Welcome little Lucas Michael, Lilac Marlowe, and Lavender Millay.

Another year has passed, and you are pregnant again, this time with a little girl named Avalon Rose.

Just a month after your daughter is born, your boss offers you a job abroad. You'd be living in a new place, far away from family, but you'd also be making a lot more money. You and your husband discuss and agree it's a great opportunity.
    A few months later, you and your family board a plane to Russia.

Two years pass. You and your family still live in (country) and plan on staying for quite a while. You all love it here.
    You're pregnant again. You weren't expecting multiples again, but you learn you are expecting triplets with two little boys and a girl. Hello Isabella Cai, Raphiel Nikos, and Simon Cole.

You are now 22.

You’ve decided to go to school at a nearby community college for an early childhood education degree. You’re almost done with it, two semesters in, two left.

You have been dating a wonderful man named Andrew Micah Hughes, for a year. He is 22 as well. He graduated from the same school you are currently attending. He got his degree in criminal justice.
    His parents:
    Veronica Lynn Hughes (48) & Jesse Scott Hughes (50)
    Siblings:
    Francesca Skye Hughes (25), & Brilee Shae Hughes (17)

9 months later, you two welcome:
    Twin boys:
    Clancy Beau Hughes & Oliver Bello HughesBo & Ollie

A year later, you and Andrew marry!

Dress:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/320716049867...84.m1438.l2649

Honeymoon:
    Morocco

When the boys are 3, you become pregnant again!
    Twin boys, once again!:
    Jasper Makis Hughes & Spencer Mihai HughesJas & Spenc”

1 year later, you are pregnant again, this time with a little girl:
    Lola Arden Hughes

Just a month after your daughter is born, your husband's boss offers him a job abroad. You'd be living in a new place, far away from family, but you'd also be making a lot more money. You and your husband discuss and agree it's a great opportunity.
    A few months later, you and your family board a plane to:
    Russia

Two years pass. You and your family still live in Russia, and plan on staying for quite a while. You all love it here.
    You're pregnant again. You weren't expecting multiples again, but you learn you are expecting triplets.
    All girls!:
    Matilda Cai Hughes, Lucy Kalila Hughes, & Adelaide Xia HughesTilly, Lulu, & Addie
    Amber Nicole. 21 years. Mommy to two cats; Aleelah Mae & Tallulah Belle. "Leah & Lulu".