Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    You are 18 years old. Your name is Alice Gloria Dean. You are the eldest of six children.

Their names are: Cora Madeline (16), William Zachary (14), Nathaniel Arthur (14), Jacob Nicholas (11), and Emily Sarah (6)

Your parents are named: Matthew Charles (40) and Olivia Rachel (38)

Since you are 18, it's time to decide what you want to do after high school.
    I decide to go straight to work as a Spanish interpreter.

You move to Denver, Colorado. You have a roommate named Claire Nicole Howard. She is 18 as well, and has only two siblings, named Lev McCarthy (20) and Thisbe Gemella (14).
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

You are 18 years old. Your name is Lucy Grace Duffy. You are the eldest of:
    3. 7 children.

You may decide how many brothers and sisters you have, but you must have at least one brother and one sister.
    Name all of your siblings, and give them ages. You can give them personalities and back stories if you'd like, but that isn't necessary.
    1. Molly Hannah is the next in line. She's 9 and a super sweet girl. She has blonde curls and wide blue eyes that are very innocent.
    2. Nicholas Isaac is 7 and already a budding football player. He has blonde hair he keeps buzzed and soft brown eyes. He is dedicated to sports.
    3. Olivia Jane is 5 and an adorable little ballerina. She looks just like Molly.
    4. Peter Kyle is 4 and trys to follow in Nick's footsteps, but isn't all that into sports. He is much more of a prankster.
    5. Quinn Lisa is also 4 and is a huge tomboy. She loves mud and trucks
    6. Rory Michael is the baby at 1 years old. He is a spoiled brat sometimes but, a genuine good kid.

Your parents are named:
    Mother: Louise Diana (goes by Diana or Di) is 35.
    Father: Adam Peter is 37.
    They were together since high school when they had me when Mom was 17 and Dad was 19. They married, but didn't have another kid for 11 years.

1. Go to university (you pick where, can be anywhere in the world, say what you are studying, etc)
    Lebanon Valley College in Anville, Pennsylvania, studying psycology.

You move to Annville. You have a roommate (female).
    Roommate: Dominique "Nicky" Marie
    She is 18 as well, and has only two siblings.
    You decide her siblings genders.
    Sibling #1: Steven Cormac
    First name is Russian, middle name is Irish. Age is 2 years older than roommate.
    Sibling #2: Alexander Romano
    First name is Greek, middle name is Italian. Age is 4 years younger than roommate.
    just a name nerd with lots of plans.
    Childhood cancer has names too. Never forget Ronan, Talia, Ty, and all the other children suffering

You are 18 years old. Your name is Meara Grace Davis. You are the eldest of 15 children.

18 - Meara Grace Davis
    17 - Tessa Claire Davis
    16 - Nico Troy Davis
    14 - Hugo Cole Davis & Aldo Cade Davis
    13 - Leo Bryce Davis
    11 - Milo Ray Davis
    10 - Brenna Hope Davis & Britta Faith Davis
    9 - Anna Paige Davis
    8 - Sara Joy Davis
    6 - Luna Jade Davis
    4 - Nora Jean Davis
    3 - Willa Mae Davis
    1 - Greta Lynn Davis

Your parents are named:
    Antonia Mary Selleck *Annie* Davis & Douglas Andrew Davis

Going to the University of Aberdeen in Scotland to study anthropology

You move to Aberdeen. You have a roommate (female).
    Roommate: Genevieve Megan Morlock (18)

Sibling #1: Luka Ryan Morlock (20)
    Sibling #2: Echo Isabella Morlock (14)

I'm 18 and my name is Nora Grace Davis. I am the big sister to 12, I have 6 little brothers and 5 little sisters.
    Lucas Scott (17)
    Hannah Elizabeth (15)(TWIN)
    Hudson Elias (15) (TWIN)
    Adam James (13)
    Lily Rose (12)
    Eastyn Thomas (11)
    Knox Henri (9)
    Grace Belle (7)
    Claire May (4)(adopted)
    Anna Kay (2) (adopted)
    Benjamin Ray (5 months) (adopted)

I will be attending Purdue University in Indiana to major in early education with a minor in U.S. History. My roommate is Rose Ashley, she is also 18 but only has two brothers.
    Basil Matteo (20) "Baze"
    Kole Brady (14)
    Last edited by tylamph; November 30th, 2011 at 02:03 PM.