Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Your name: Delaney Kate
    Age when you started dating spouse: 23

Your spouse's name: Tobias Luke Jensen
    Spouse's age when you started dating: 24

You and your spouse marry:
    2. November 1, the year you turn 24.

Pregnancy #1:
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome:
    3. A baby boy
    Name: Brennan Cole

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first baby is 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of November, you have:
    3. A baby boy
    Name: Leevi Stefan

Event #3:
    Your oldest child is now 5 and your younger child is now 2. This year you:
    4. Go on vacation somewhere you've always wanted to go- Ireland.

Pregnancy #3:
    It has been 3 years since the trip. Your oldest is 8, your youngest is 5. You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child: a girl named Ivy Neve Noelle

It has been 5 years since your last child was born. Recap your family.

Delaney "Laney" (40)
    Tobias "Toby" (41)
    Brennan "Ben" (13)
    Leevi "Lee" (10)
    Ivy (5)
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

Your name: Laura Paisley

Your spouse's name: Logan Alexander Simpson

You and Logan get married on November 1, the year you turn 24.

Pregnancy #1:
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome twin girls. We name them Leah Viviana & Ava Melisent.

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first babies are 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of May, you have a boy. His name is Leevi Stephen.

Event #3:
    Your oldest children are 5 now, and your youngest is 2. This year you adopt triplets and a brother from South Korea. Their original names are Seo-yeon Ji-eun (g), Min-suh Ha-eun (g), & Hyun-woo Jun-suh (b), and Ye-jun Gun-woo. The triplets are 5 months old and the older brother is 3. We rename the triplets Araminta Seo-yeon "Aria", Matilda Min-suh "Attie", & Sebastian Hyun-woo "Asher. Their brother's name is Cullen Ye-jun.

Pregnancy #4:
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest are 8, your middle baby is 5, and your youngest children are 3 and 6.
    You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child a boy. His name is Noel Gabriel Nicholas. (Noel- masculine version of Noelle, Gabriel- angel delivering the news of pregnancy to Mary, Nicholas- from St. Nick/ Santa Claus)

The Simpson Family
    Laura Paisley [me] (37)
    Logan Alexander [husband] (38)
    Leah Viviana & Ava Melisent (13)
    Cullen Ye-jun (11)
    Leevi Stephen (10)
    Araminta Seo-yeon "Aria", Matilda Min-suh "Attie", Sebastian Hyun-woo "Asher" (8)
    Noel Gabriel Nicholas (5)

Laura + Logan = Leah & Ava (13), Cullen (11), Leevi (10), Aria, Attie, & Asher (8), and Noel (5).

Your name: Leonor Ella Dawson

Your spouse's name: William Jakob Oberst

You and spouse marry:
    4. Spouse's birthday, July 6th, the year you turn 26.

Pregnancy #1:
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome:
    2. A baby girl.

Name: Opal Florentina Oberst

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first baby is 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of February, you have:
    1. A single baby girl

Name: Alice Lilja Oberst

Event #3:
    Your oldest child is 5 now, and your youngest is 2. This year you:
    2. Adopt a cat (tell use gender, colouring, name, etc)
    A grey female Scottish Fold named Winifred.

Pregnancy #4:
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest is 8, your youngest is 5, your pet is 3.
    You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child:
    If you roll odd, it's a boy.
    You can choose the names, but they must be somehow related to Christmas, Chanukah, another winter holiday, or winter itself. This baby must also have two middle names.

Name: Gabriel Noël Shepherd Oberst

So, it's been 5 years since the last pregnancy. Re-cap for me, how old is everyone now and what are their names?

Opal Florentina, 13
    Alice Lilja, 10
    Gabriel Noël Shepherd, 5

Your name: Teresa Dene Danner

Your spouse's name: Barry Richard Jackson

You and spouse marry July 5,1987.

Pregnancy #1: July 12, 1988
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome twin boys!
    Names: Holden James and Connor Finn

Pregnancy #2: July 4, 1992
    When your first baby/babies are 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of July, you have twin girls!

Names: Ivy Saara and Jade Veera

Event #3: 1994
    Your oldest children are 5 now, and your youngest are 2. This year you adopt a cat:he is a gray tiger, and his name is Gandalf.

Pregnancy #4: December 25, 1997
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest are 8, your youngest are 5, your pet is 3.
    You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child, a daughter.
    Name: Gabrielle Starr Noelle

So, it's been 5 years since the last pregnancy (2002). Re-cap for me, how old is everyone now and what are their names?
    Barry Richard (39) and Teresa Dene (38) Jackson
    Holden James and Connor Finn Jackson (14)
    Ivy Saara and Jade Veera Jackson (10)
    Gandalf is 8
    Gabriella Starr Noelle Jackson (5)
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

I am Amber Louise Jensen. I was 23 when I first started dating the handsome Ryan James Howard, who was 24 at the time. We marry on Ryan's birthday, the 7th of August, in the year that I turn 26, after 3 months of marriage I become pregnant, and one week after our first anniversary I give birth to a beautiful boy. We name him Tobias Caleb.

When Tobias is 3 I become pregnant again, this time with a little girl, she is born on the 4th of July and we name her Alice Anneli.

Tobias is 5 and Alice is 2 when we decide to adopt a dog from a local shelter; she is a cross between a Labrador and Collie with a golden coat which inspired her name: Sunny.

It has been 3 years since adopting Sunny, the children are 8 and 5, and the dog is almost 4; we thought we were done having children but apparently not. On December 25th we welcome our final child, a girl whom we name Mary Winter Hollie.

5 years later our family stands as:
    Amber (40) and Ryan (41) with: Tobias (13), Alice (10), Mary (5) and Sunny (9).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith