Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Your name: Sierra Ann Reeves
    Age when you started dating spouse: 23

Your spouse's name: Landon James Sawyer
    Spouse's age when you started dating: 24

You and your spouse marry: November first the year you turn 24

Pregnancy #1:
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome:
    5. A baby boy.
    Charlie Judah

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first baby is 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of April, you have:
    Bianca Veera

Event #3:
    Your oldest child is 5 now, and your youngest is 2. This year you:
    2. Adopt a cat. Girl, orange, long hair, Duckie

Pregnancy #4:
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest is 8, your youngest is 5, your pet is 3.
    You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child:
    Decimus Todd Nicholas

Sierra Ann
    No babies yet, just novel babies!
    Charlie, August, Jonas, Lincoln, Beckett, Whittaker
    Aurelie, Carolina, Lorelei, Selah, Annelie, Coralie
    http://distinctivelyknown.tumblr.com

Your name: Mary Margaret Hazel Valeur

Your spouse's name: Jake Darren Wilkins

You can fill in any details you'd like (post-secondary education, how you met, siblings/parents, etc), but they aren't necessary.

You and spouse marry:
    5. July 15, the year you turn 28.

Pregnancy #1:
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome:
    3. A baby boy.

Name: Theodore Milo Rowan

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first baby/babies are 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of September, you have:
    2. A single baby (same as above)

Names: Arto Stefan

Event #3:
    Your oldest child(ren) is/are 5 now, and your youngest is/are 2. This year you:
    3. Have a single baby! (you decide gender)

Names: Matilda Sandrine

Pregnancy #4:
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest is/are 8, your youngest (or middle) is/are 5, your youngest child(ren) or pet (if you have them) are 3.
    You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child:
    Names: Snow December Noelle

So, it's been 5 years since the last pregnancy. Re-cap for me, how old is everyone now and what are their names?

Theodore Milo RowanTeddy” is 13
    Arto StefanArt” is 10
    Matilda SandrineTillie” is 8
    Snow December Noelle is 5

Hope you all had fun, this is my first name game.
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel

Your name: Kendall Annika Byrd

Your spouse's name: Tyson Brock Williams

You and spouse marry:
    July 15, the year you turn 28.

Pregnancy #1:
    After 3 months of marriage, you become pregnant! A week after your first wedding anniversary, you welcome twin boys.

Names: Seth Calvin and Caleb Sean Williams

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first babies are 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of March, you have a baby boy.

Name: Leevi Stefan Williams

Event #3:
    Your oldest children are 5 now, and your youngest is 2. This year you adopt a gray male cat named Sherlock.

Pregnancy #4:
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest are 8, your youngest is 5, your pet is 3.
    You thought you were done having children, but apparently you're not. On December 25, you welcome your final child, a boy.

Name: Gabriel Felix Pine Williams

So, it's been 5 years since the last pregnancy. Re-cap for me, how old is everyone now and what are their names?

Seth and Caleb are 13, Leevi is ten, Gabe is five, and Sherlock the cat is eight.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

The dice: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Your name: Ruby Rose

Your spouse's name: Henry Patrick Owens

You can fill in any details you'd like (post-secondary education, how you met, siblings/parents, etc), but they aren't necessary.

You and spouse marry:
    1. April 19, the year you turn 25.

Pregnancy #1:
    3. A baby boy.
    Boys: First name (your choice), middle name from Nameberry's 'Today's Most Popular Names' section on the front page.

Name: Ulysses Max

Pregnancy #2:
    When your first baby is 3, you become pregnant again. On the 4th of July, you have:
    3. A baby boy
    Boys: First name (http://nameberry.com/list/395/Finnish-Baby-Names), middle name (http://nameberry.com/list/178/Stephe...nal-Variations)

Name: Arto Isti

Event #3:
    Your oldest child is 5 now, and your youngest is 2. This year you:
    1. Adopt a Bernese Mountain Dog and name her Kaia

Pregnancy #4:
    It has been 3 years since the last event. Your oldest is 8, your youngest is 5, your pet is 3.
    If you roll even, it's a girl. If you role odd, it's a boy.
    You can choose the names, but they must be somehow related to Christmas, Chanukah, another winter holiday, or winter itself. This baby must also have two middle names.

Name: Casper Joseph Felix

Ruby Rose Owens -m- Henry Patrick Owens
    Ulysses Max - 13
    Arto Isti - 10
    Caspar Joseph Felix - 5

Kaia the dog is 8.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Omri l Fern l Celia l Orla

The Bennett Family

Me: Josephine Violet Lawson, aka Josie. I was 23 years old when I met my future wife, Lucy (Lucy Grace Bennett, aged 27), at the peanut butter sandwich shop in the Village. I'd never met another person who liked fluffernutter sandwiches with Nutella on the side, and I'd never seen anyone so beautiful. Three years later, on my 26th birthday (June 17th had always been especially lucky for me), we got married in the park (Washington Square, not Central. We were never into that whole mainstream blah-blah-blah). My dad walked me down the aisle, her mother walked her, and both my older brothers and all four of hers were in attendance, along with 40 or so of our closest friends. I took her last name, and we became the Bennetts.

She'd always wanted kids, and I wanted more than anything to have a bunch of little Lucys running around. So three months after our wedding, IVF took with sperm from the donor we'd picked out. On the 14th anniversary of my bat mitzvah, our twins were born.

DS/DD: Max Micah and Sadie Livia, born 06/23 - "Max" and "Sadie"

I'd always loved those two first names, and Lucy liked them too. Michael was her father's name, and Olivia was my mother. Since they are both deceased, Jewish custom permits naming children after them.

We lived blissful and hectic lives for three years, between me hunting for shows to audition for and Lucy writing her column and both of us trying to raise two babies at once. When they finally started preschool, we realized that maybe we weren't as ready as we'd thought to have no babies all the time. And I was between shows and wanted to give pregnancy a shot. So when the kids went to school one morning, we went to the clinic for a treatment, and voila! Nine months later, we had another June baby.

DS: Arto Stefan, born 06/04 - "Artie"

Lucy spent a summer in Finland (doing what, I'm not sure - riding reindeer, perhaps), so she wanted to remember that time with a name. Arto was the most innocuous one she came up with. Stefan was what my grandfather liked to refer to himself as (his name was really Stephan), and he passed away a month before Artie came into our lives. I thought it seemed right.

The twins started kindergarten, and our little synagogue preschool added a 2s program. So with all three chicks out of the nest at least three mornings a week, we got a bit...lonely. So we got a kitten!

DP: Leonard, the tabby, aka Leo (other known aliases include Wild Len, Simba, and kitty-katty)

Somehow, another three years have passed. With Artie in all-day kindergarten, the twins in third grade, and Leo finally out of his "see-chase-kill" phase (with our furniture, clothes, and anything else he could get into), Luce and I got a little bored. We always said that three was the magic number - it worked for alcoholic beverages and grouping tchatchkes, so why not kids? But like I said before: Lucy always wanted kids, and she had four brothers. I had two, so I guess four was the perfect number for us because it sits right between three and five. Lucy had the twins, so I said I'd try for a girl. And we got her - on Christmas, no less!

DD: Eleanor Lucy Norah, born 12/25 - "Ellie"

My beautiful baby girl was born on the last night of Hanukkah, so it seemed appropriate to give her a name full of light. Eleanor means "bright, shining one" and Lucy, my dear wife, means "light." She was the spitting image of Lucy, somehow, and giving her a middle name honoring her mother seemed perfect (screw Jewish custom ). The name Norah comes from Artie's way of saying "menorah." He always wanted to "light the 'norah," and it kind of stuck. We were thinking about Hanukkah names, and we couldn't settle on just one middle (Lucy was a bit embarrassed, if you ask me)!

So that's my family. Our family. Lucy is almost at the big 4-0, I'm four years behind (as she so enjoys pointing out) at 35, our twins are 13, our younger son is 10, and our littlest is 5 (finally)!

The Bennett Family: Lucy and Josie and their four kids; Max, Sadie, Artie, and Ellie (and don't forget Leo, the eight-year old tabby)
    Last edited by starophie; December 27th, 2011 at 03:56 AM.