Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Olive - I just think this is really ugly. I like it's vibes, but I just can't love it. Plus I'm an Olivia, so I just think it sounds too much like a new vintage-y alternative, like parents wanting to use Addison but choosing Adelaide instead just to be ironically 'cooler'.

Eloise - I think it's hideous, really, I do. I know loads of Eloises in the UK.

Gemma - Loads of American people on Nameberry seem to really love this, but in the UK it's dated and dull.

Cecily

Margo - Granted, this one has been on and off my list a few times. I REALLY REALLY want to love it, but I don't. Sometimes I think I try and force myself to like it, but I can't.

Fiona - I think this is actually quite ugly. I know a lot in the UK.

Lola - Again, I know lots of Lolas in the UK (even a few in their teens) I see the appeal, but I've had a couple of bad experiences. I suppose that isn't the name's fault, though!

Erin - I personally think this is really ugly and masculine sounding. Lots of people on Nameberry seem to really like it, but to me it sounds awful.

Avery and Emery - SO awful. You couldn't pay me to name my child either of these. Really, I can't stand them.

Claire - Dull. Dull beyond belief. I do adore Clara, on the other hand.

Lydia - Horrible. I really don't like it.

Sorry if this just seemed like a 'slate all the names you can think of' post, but I just don't get Nameberry's obsession with some names.
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Hugh - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Alec
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Zennor - Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)