Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

YIKES! Being induced Dec. 1 - still no name for this little man!

Ohhh my. I'm being induced in less than 2 weeks with our second little guy & my husband & I can not agree on a name for him. I'm starting to panic a bit. Our firstborn is Hudson James-- (we chose his name before we realized how quickly it was climbing the charts) and would like something surname-y, slightly offbeat & spelled 'non-kre8iveleigh.'
    The name we had picked out if this little one had been a girl was Evie Kate (full name would most likely have been Evelyn, but we would have used the nn Evie on a day-to-day basis).
    Names that we've considered (that just aren't "The One") include: Sullivan, Harrison, Coleman, Ford, Rowan, Finnegan/Finn, Declan. Our last name begins with a Mc if that helps at all.
    At this point, I think I've scoured every baby name resource known to mankind... and still nothing that we both love. Any suggestions would be more than graciously appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Here are some that come to mind that might be along the lines of what you're looking for... you've probably seen them already but hope it helps!

Donovan
    Donnell
    Desmond
    Quincy
    Quinton
    Quade
    Quinlan
    Quinnan
    Archer
    Falcon
    Owen
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I love Hudson James and I would like to see a surname as a first name for baby No 2.

eg
    Reid Remington
    Curtis Anthony
    Lucas Charles
    Elliott Miles
    Rafferty Barnabas
    Toby Aled (I love Toby and it is a great mix with a Mc name)
    Thomas Cruz
    Alister Gordon (love Alister and Alexander)
    Lachlan Donald
    Clinton Brody
    Cooper Lindsay
    Jackson Alexander

rollo

One more

Tobin