Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    When [Becca] is nearing the ripe age of 1, you’re preparing everything to head back to [COLLEGE CITY]. Your parents have found you a nice daycare for [Becca] to go to while you’re in school. [Oliver] really wants to help you out and has convinced your parents to find a 2 bedroom apartment for the 3 of you to live in. They agree, so it’s time to find one that’s close enough to campus.

What does the interior of the apartment look like? [CHANCE]
    If your actual first name starts with the letters A-E: http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/u...piration_1.jpg

Once you move into your new apartment with [Oliver], you enroll [Becca] in the daycare your parents had set up, enroll yourself in your classes, and spend time with your brother and boyfriend, whom you haven’t seen much of in the past year. You start to spend more and more time with [Mason] and [Becca] is really taking to him well. You’re happy that your family is finally together, but you still wish [Mason] would offer to move in with you. But you leave the subject alone.

Months pass and one day, [Mason] finally asks – why doesn’t he move in with you and [Becca]? You’re ecstatic, but now you know you have to talk to [Oliver] because you’ll either need a larger place or he’ll need to move out. It is then that [Oliver] confesses. [Mason] had been seeing someone else on and off while you were in [Texas]. [Oliver] says he threatened to tell you multiple times, so [Mason] finally ended it. He doesn’t think [BOYFRIEND] has been seeing her anymore, but he’s seen her around campus and she’s awfully pregnant. [Oliver] hasn’t confronted [Mason], but he thinks you should – after all, it’s your business more than his.

Later that day, you confront him and he confesses. Her name [Monica] and she’s a year behind you. The baby she’s carrying is most likely his, although he claims she sleeps around. He begs your forgiveness. Because you want your child to have its father in its life, you accept his apology, but you’re deeply hurt and angry at him. You tell [Mason] that as soon as the baby’s born, he needs to get a DNA test done.

A few months later, [Monica] gives birth to a boy, that looks JUST like [Mason]. Your heart drops and you’re certain [Mason] is the father.

What does she name him? [ROLL]
    3 or 4 - First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/107/Names-That-Mean-Powerful
    Name: Maynard Ewan

A few weeks later, the DNA test confirms your concern. [Mason] is the father of [Maynard].

Time goes by and you’ve now graduated from college. You still haven’t completely forgive [Mason] for his infidelity, but you’re mostly over it. He’s a large part of [Maynard]’s life, but keeps communication with [Monica] to a minimum. You’re not hostile toward her – you’re friendly – but you don’t necessarily like her. [Becca] and [Maynard] get along well and are constantly reminded that they’re siblings. You don’t want them to grow up feeling like they’re different. You treat [Maynard] as if he were your own and love him just as much as [Becca]. You’ve decided to stay in [Nebraska] for the next year, so that [Oliver] and [Monica] can both complete college. After that, you’re moving back to [Texas] to be near your parents. [Oliver] and [Mason] go too, but it’s up to [Monica] whether she will follow. You’re hoping she’ll hand over primary custody of [Maynard] to [Mason] – she hardly cares for him now anyway. Then, she’ll be out of your life (well, mostly) and you’ll have your little family set up near your parents.

But a few months later, you wind up pregnant. Ugh! How could you let this happen? [Mason] wants to move now, instead of waiting. You agree, so he gives [Monica] the ultimatum – give primary custody to [Mason] or struggle severely through her last, and hardest year of college. She gives in and agrees to give [Mason] temporary primary custody of [Maynard]. The 4 of you pack up and move to [Texas], leaving [Oliver] behind, which saddens you, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

Following in your parents’ footsteps, you move into a large home, and 9 months later, you give birth.

What does your house look like? [ROLL]
    4 – http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...inas_house.jpg

Is it a boy or a girl? [CHANCE]
    If you prefer rap music over rock, you have a boy.

What does your baby look like? Answer according to yours and your boyfriend’s appearances from part 1.
    If you have blond hair & blue eyes:
    Boy - http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-blue-eyes.jpg

Name: Riley Jagger

When Adelaide Siena Johnson was nearing the ripe age of 1, I began preparing everything to head back to Massachussets. My parents found a nice daycare for Addie to go while I was in school. Theo really wanted to help out and convinced our parents to find us a 2 bedroom apartment for the 3 of us to live in. They agreed, so it was to find to find one that was close enough to campus.

http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/u...piration_1.jpg

Our apartment was beautiful, and so spacious! Once we had moved into the new apartment with Theo, and enrolled Adelaide into daycare my parents had set up, enroll myself in classs, and spent time with my brother and boyfriend, whom I hadn't seen much of in the past year. I started to spend more and more time with Beau and Adelaide really took to him well. I was happy that my family was finally back together, but I wished Beau would offer to move in but I left the subject alone.

Months passed by and one day, Beau finally asks - why doesn't he move in with Adelaide and I? I was ecstatic, but I knew I had to talk to Theo because we'd either need a large place or he'd need to move out. It was then that Theo confessed. Beau had been seeing someone else on and off while I was in Virginia. Theo threatended to tell me multiple times, so Beau finally ended it. He didn't think Beau was seeing her anymore, but he had seen her around campus and she looked awfully pregnant. Theo hadn't confronted Beau, but thought I should - after all, it was more my business than his.

Later that day, I confronted him and he confessed. Her name was Meadow Olivia Shawcross and she was a year behind me. The baby she was carrying was more than likely his, although he claimed she slept around. He begged for forgiveness. Because I wanted my child to have its father in its life, I accepted his apology but I was deeply hurt and angry at him. I told Beau that as soon as the baby was born, he needed to get a DNA test done.

A few months later, Meadow gave birth to a boy, that looked just like Beau. My heart dropped and I was certain that Beau was the father. She named him Graydon Paul Shawcross 'Gray'. A few weeks later, the DNA test confirmed my concerns. Beau was the father of Graydon!

Time went by and now I've graduated from college. I still hadn't completely forgiven Beau for his infidelity, but I was mostly over it. He was a large part of Graydon's life, but kept communication with Meadow to a minimum. I wasn't hostile towards her, I was friendly but I didn't necessarily like her. Adelaide and Graydon get along well and are constantly reminded that they are siblings. I didn't want them to grow up feeling like they were different. I treated Graydon as if he were one of my own and I loved him just as much as Adelaide. I decided to stay in Massachussets for the next year, so that Theo and Meadow could both complete college. After, that, I moved back to Virginia to be near to my parents. Theo and Beau came too, but I left it up to Meadow to decide whether she came too. I hoped that she would hand over primary custody of Graydon to Beau - she hardly cared for him anyway. Then she would be out of our lives, and I'd have my little family set up near to my parents.

But a few months later, I wound up pregnant! How could I let this happen? Beau wanted to move as soon as, instead of waiting. I agreed so he gave Meadow the ultimatum - give primary custory to Beau or struggle severely through her last, and hardest year of college. She gave in and agreed to give Beau temporary custody of Graydon. The four of us packed up and moved to Virginia, leaving Theo behond, which saddened me but I had to do what I had to.

Following in parents footsteps, I moved into a large home.

http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...le-1385295.jpg
    [Our new house]

9 months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that we named Phoenix Ace Forrester.
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...up-outdoor.jpg

Adelaide and Gray were so happy to meet their baby brother!

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...king-right.jpg

DH: Henry William Johnson
    DW: Erin Susannah Johnson
    DD: Saskia Lillian Rose Johnson 'Sassy' [21]
    -DBF: Beau Holden Forrester [21]
    --DD: Adelaide Siena Forrester 'Addie' [2]
    --DS: Graydon Blake Forrester 'Gray' [2]
    --DS: Phoenix Ace Forrester 'Nix' [NB]
    DS: Theodore James Oscar Johnson 'Theo' [20]
    DD: Ottilie Vivienne Jane Johnson 'Tilly' [14]

Rhett and you have made things work out. Your schedules are hectic between school, work, and caring for a child. The two of you hardly ever see each other. You go to school in the mornings, come home, and take care of Harper. He takes care of Harper in the mornings, then Brooke comes over to watch Harper until you get home, while Rhett goes to school, and then immediately after school, he runs off to work. It’s really harder on him than it is on you because you’ve dealt with a hectic lifestyle and young children your entire life – he hasn’t.

The time rolls around where Harper is almost a year old. Rhett would like to fly to Salem, Oregon to visit your family for a few days. After all, they haven’t seen your baby yet. Then, he’d like to fly to Scottsdale, Arizona to visit his family. This would be your first time in meeting his family. You’re nervous about both trips because as far as Rhett knows, you only have a brother and a sister. But the two of you have made it this far and this long in your relationship. You’re sure that if you told him the truth about you’re family, he wouldn’t run away, like you’d originally thought. But now you’ve lied to him…and kept the lie going. You need to come clean. So you tell him the truth. He’s upset – very upset. He leaves the apartment and doesn’t come back for a few days. You have no idea where he went or what he did, but when he comes back, he apologizes and says he had to just get away from everything for a bit. He claims he hit his breaking point and he had to realize that you’re the only person he can actually trust, even if you lied to him about your family.

A few months later, you fly to Oregon. Elliot meets you at the airport and takes you to your actual house. You’re surprised to see that your parents seem to be a little less “out of it” than they used to be. They’ve stepped up a little. But the older kids are still caring mainly for the younger kids. At least the house looks in better condition than it used to. You’re embarrassed, but you and Rhett have been through everything already.

You have a nice few days in Oregon but now it’s time to head to Scottsdale, Arizona. You say your goodbyes and leave your best friend and little brother behind. When you arrive in Arizona, his entire family is there to meet you at the airport. There may only be 3 of them, but they’re all there. His family lives in a decent sized, 5 bedroom house. The two of you and Harper get your own bedroom and bathroom – a mini-master. Rhett’s sister, Rowan Amelia Anderson has her own room, her 3 year old son, Riley Christopher Anderson has his own room, Rhett’s parents have their own room, and then there’s the playroom. You’re shocked to find out that Rowan has a child. He’d mentioned her a few times, but had never said anything about a baby. But you realize that this may be the reason his parents were instantly financially supportive of the two of you when you got pregnant.

You enjoy your stay in Scottsdale, Arizona. His parent’s spoil Harper to death, the same as they do Riley. Harper and Riley get along great, and you hope they can grow up together. By the time you leave Scottsdale, Arizona, you feel as though you’ve truly become part of their family. You talk with Rhett about moving around that area after college, so you can be close to his family and Harper can grow up with Riley.

Five months later, Rhett pops the question. You, of course, say “YES!”

The two of you graduate college and follow through with your plans to move to Scottsdale, Arizona. You both find jobs quickly and are able to move into a very nice 3 bedroom house. Harper goes to Grandma & Grandpa’s house while you’re at work, and you feel like your entire life is right where it should be.

http://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/00/84/43/...KhwWPms6C5.jpg
    [Our New House]

Good thing you got a 3 bedroom house because a few months later, you wind up pregnant. You give birth when Harper turns 3. Our little blue bundle arrived safe and sound, we named him

DW: Ruby Anneliese Anderson [22]
    DH: Rhett Sebastian Anderson [22]
    -DD: Harper Florence Anderson [3]
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...es-outside.jpg

-DS: Dylan Miles Anderson [NB[
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-cute-baby.jpg

Ruby's Parents: Jack & Amber Clarkson
    Ruby's Brothers: Elliot [21], Max [14], Archer [12] & Blake [10]
    Ruby's Sisters: Savannah [19], Olivia [16], Freya [8] & Poppy [6]
    Rhett's Parents: Robert & Rose Anderson
    Rhett's Sister: Rowan Amelia Anderson [24]
    Rhett's Nephew: Riley Christopher Anderson [5]
    College Friend: Brooke Sophia Campbell [22]
    Hometown Friend: Clara Juliet Daniels [22]
    Last edited by sheflieswithherownwings; May 7th, 2012 at 09:57 PM.

August and you have made things work out. Your schedules are hectic between school, work, and caring for a child. The two of you hardly ever see each other. You go to school in the mornings, come home, and take care of Gunner. He takes care of Gunner in the mornings, then Emily comes over to watch Gunner until you get home, while August goes to school, and then immediately after school, he runs off to work. It’s really harder on him than it is on you because you’ve dealt with a hectic lifestyle and young children your entire life – he hasn’t.

The time rolls around where Gunner is almost a year old. August would like to fly to Las Vegas to visit your family for a few days. After all, they haven’t seen your baby yet. Then, he’d like to fly to Lakewood to visit his family. This would be your first time in meeting his family. You’re nervous about both trips because as far as August knows, you only have a brother and a sister. But the two of you have made it this far and this long in your relationship. You’re sure that if you told him the truth about you’re family, he wouldn’t run away, like you’d originally thought. But now you’ve lied to him…and kept the lie going. You need to come clean. So you tell him the truth. He’s upset – very upset. He leaves the apartment and doesn’t come back for a few days. You have no idea where he went or what he did, but when he comes back, he apologizes and says he had to just get away from everything for a bit. He claims he hit his breaking point and he had to realize that you’re the only person he can actually trust, even if you lied to him about your family.

A few months later, you fly to Las Vegas. Mark meets you at the airport and takes you to your actual house. You’re surprised to see that your parents seem to be a little less “out of it” than they used to be. They’ve stepped up a little. But the older kids are still caring mainly for the younger kids. At least the house looks in better condition than it used to. You’re embarrassed, but you and August have been through everything already.

You have a nice few days in Las Vegas, but now it’s time to head to Lakewood. You say your goodbyes and leave your best friend and little brother behind. When you arrive in Lakewood, his entire family is there to meet you at the airport. There may only be 3 of them, but they’re all there. His family lives in a decent sized, 5 bedroom house. The two of you and Gunner get your own bedroom and bathroom – a mini-master. August’s sister, Audrey Faith Hudson has her own room, her 3 year old son, Asher Noah has his own room, August’s parents have their own room, and then there’s the playroom/study. You’re shocked to find out that Audrey has a child. He’d mentioned her a few times, but had never said anything about a baby. But you realize that this may be the reason his parents were instantly financially supportive of the two of you when you got pregnant.

You enjoy your stay in Lakewood. His parent’s spoil Gunner to death, the same as they do Asher. Gunner and Asher get along great, and you hope they can grow up together. By the time you leave Lakewood, you feel as though you’ve truly become part of their family. You talk with August about moving around that area after college, so you can be close to his family and Gunner can grow up with Asher.

Seven months later, August pops the question. You, of course, say “YES!”

The two of you graduate college and follow through with your plans to move to Lakewood. You both find jobs quickly and are able to move into a very nice 3 bedroom house. Gunner goes to Grandma & Grandpa’s house while you’re at work, and you feel like your entire life is right where it should be.

What does your house look like? http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/Bl...-in-autumn.jpg

Good thing you got a 3 bedroom house because a few months later, you wind up pregnant. You give birth when Gunner turns 3.
    Is it a boy or a girl? It’s a boy
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-in-yellow.jpg

What’s your baby’s name? Jude Forest Hudson

When [Trenton] is nearing the ripe age of 1, you’re preparing everything to head back to [Flagstaff]. Your parents have found you a nice daycare for [Trenton] to go to while you’re in school. [Tyler] really wants to help you out and has convinced your parents to find a 2 bedroom apartment for the 3 of you to live in. They agree, so it’s time to find one that’s close enough to campus.

What does the interior of the apartment look like? [CHANCE]
    If your actual first name starts with the letters K-O: http://fe57.com/wp-content/uploads/2...-Boublil_1.jpg

Once you move into your new apartment with [Tyler], you enroll [Trenton] in the daycare your parents had set up, enroll yourself in your classes, and spend time with your brother and boyfriend, whom you haven’t seen much of in the past year. You start to spend more and more time with [Ben] and [Trenton] is really taking to him well. You’re happy that your family is finally together, but you still wish [Ben] would offer to move in with you. But you leave the subject alone.

Months pass and one day, [Ben] finally asks – why doesn’t he move in with you and [Ethan]? You’re ecstatic, but now you know you have to talk to [BROTHER] because you’ll either need a larger place or he’ll need to move out. It is then that [BROTHER] confesses. [BOYFRIEND] had been seeing someone else on and off while you were in [HOMETOWN]. [BROTHER] says he threatened to tell you multiple times, so [BOYFRIEND] finally ended it. He doesn’t think [BOYFRIEND] has been seeing her anymore, but he’s seen her around campus and she’s awfully pregnant. [BROTHER] hasn’t confronted [BOYFRIEND], but he thinks you should – after all, it’s your business more than his.

Later that day, you confront him and he confesses. Her name is [Madison Haley Vasquez] and she’s a year behind you. The baby she’s carrying is most likely his, although he claims she sleeps around. He begs your forgiveness. Because you want your child to have its father in its life, you accept his apology, but you’re deeply hurt and angry at him. You tell [Ben] that as soon as the baby’s born, he needs to get a DNA test done.

A few months later, [Madison] gives birth to a boy, that looks JUST like [Ben]. Your heart drops and you’re certain [Ben] is the father.

What does she name him? [ROLL] Ethan Kwan Meyers
    3 or 4 - First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/107/Names-That-Mean-Powerful

A few weeks later, the DNA test confirms your concern. [Ben] is the father of [Ethan].

Time goes by and you’ve now graduated from college. You still haven’t completely forgiven [Tyler] for his infidelity, but you’re mostly over it. He’s a large part of [Ethan]’s life, but keeps communication with [Madison] to a minimum. You’re not hostile toward her – you’re friendly – but you don’t necessarily like her. [Trenton] and [Ethan] get along well and are constantly reminded that they’re siblings. You don’t want them to grow up feeling like they’re different. You treat [BOYFRIEND’S SON] as if he were your own and love him just as much as [Trenton]. You’ve decided to stay in [COLLEGE CITY] for the next year, so that [Tyler] and [Madison] can both complete college. After that, you’re moving back to [HOMETOWN] to be near your parents. [Tyler] and [Ben] go too, but it’s up to [BOYFRIEND’S MISTRESS] whether she will follow. You’re hoping she’ll hand over primary custody of [Ethan] to [Ben] – she hardly cares for him now anyway. Then, she’ll be out of your life (well, mostly) and you’ll have your little family set up near your parents.

But a few months later, you wind up pregnant. Ugh! How could you let this happen? [Ben] wants to move now, instead of waiting. You agree, so he gives [Madison] the ultimatum – give primary custody to [Ben] or struggle severely through her last, and hardest year of college. She gives in and agrees to give [Ben] temporary primary custody of [Ethan]. The 4 of you pack up and move to [El Cajon], leaving [Tyler] behind, which saddens you, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

Following in your parents’ footsteps, you move into a large home, and 9 months later, you give birth.

What does your house look like? [ROLL]
    5 – http://rafirafi.com/wp-content/uploa...r-partners.jpg

Is it a boy or a girl? [CHANCE]
    If you prefer rock music over rap, you have a girl.

What does your baby look like? Answer according to yours and your boyfriend’s appearances from part 1.

If you have brown hair & brown eyes:
    Girl – http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...r-headband.jpg

What’s the baby’s name? [ROLL] Acacia Violet Meyers
    Even:

Girl – First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/97/Flower-Names-for-Girls