Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    When Adelaide is nearing the ripe age of 1, you’re preparing everything to head back to Arlington. Your parents have found you a nice daycare for Adelaide to go to while you’re in school. Theo really wants to help you out and has convinced your parents to find a 2 bedroom apartment for the 3 of you to live in. They agree, so it’s time to find one that’s close enough to campus.

What does the interior of the apartment look like? [CHANCE]
    If your actual first name starts with the letters A-E: http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/u...piration_1.jpg

Once you move into your new apartment with Theo, you enroll Adelaide in the daycare your parents had set up, enroll yourself in your classes, and spend time with your brother and boyfriend, whom you haven’t seen much of in the past year. You start to spend more and more time with Miles and Adelaide is really taking to him well. You’re happy that your family is finally together, but you still wish Miles would offer to move in with you. But you leave the subject alone.

Months pass and one day, Miles finally asks – why doesn’t he move in with you and Adelaide? You’re ecstatic, but now you know you have to talk to Theo because you’ll either need a larger place or he’ll need to move out. It is then that Theo confesses. Miles had been seeing someone else on and off while you were in Salem. Theo says he threatened to tell you multiple times, so Miles finally ended it. He doesn’t think Miles has been seeing her anymore, but he’s seen her around campus and she’s awfully pregnant. Theo hasn’t confronted Miles, but he thinks you should – after all, it’s your business more than his.

Later that day, you confront him and he confesses. Her name is Morgan Annabelle Sinclair and she’s a year behind you. The baby she’s carrying is most likely his, although he claims she sleeps around. He begs your forgiveness. Because you want your child to have its father in its life, you accept his apology, but you’re deeply hurt and angry at him. You tell Miles that as soon as the baby’s born, he needs to get a DNA test done.

A few months later, Morgan gives birth to a boy, that looks JUST like Miles. Your heart drops and you’re certain Miles is the father.

What does she name him? [ROLL]
    5 or 6 - First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/58/Names-Headed-for-Harvard

Josiah Edward

A few weeks later, the DNA test confirms your concern. Miles is the father of Jed.

Time goes by and you’ve now graduated from college. You still haven’t completely forgiven Miles for his infidelity, but you’re mostly over it. He’s a large part of Jed’s life, but keeps communication with Morgan to a minimum. You’re not hostile toward her – you’re friendly – but you don’t necessarily like her. Adelaide and Jed get along well and are constantly reminded that they’re siblings. You don’t want them to grow up feeling like they’re different. You treat Jed as if he were your own and love him just as much as Adelaide. You’ve decided to stay in Arlington for the next year, so that Theo and Morgan can both complete college. After that, you’re moving back to Salem to be near your parents. Theo and Miles go too, but it’s up to Morgan whether she will follow. You’re hoping she’ll hand over primary custody of Jed to Miles – she hardly cares for him now anyway. Then, she’ll be out of your life (well, mostly) and you’ll have your little family set up near your parents.

But a few months later, you wind up pregnant. Ugh! How could you let this happen? Miles wants to move now, instead of waiting. You agree, so he gives Morgan the ultimatum – give primary custody to Miles or struggle severely through her last, and hardest year of college. She gives in and agrees to give Miles temporary primary custody of Jed. The 4 of you pack up and move to Salem, leaving Theo behind, which saddens you, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

Following in your parents’ footsteps, you move into a large home, and 9 months later, you give birth.

What does your house look like? [ROLL]
    2 – http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/rubber-roofs-1.jpg

Is it a boy or a girl? [CHANCE]
    If you prefer rock music over rap, you have a girl.

What does your baby look like? Answer according to yours and your boyfriend’s appearances from part 1.
    If you have brown hair & brown eyes:
    Girl – http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...r-headband.jpg

What’s the baby’s name? [ROLL]
    Girl – First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/59/French-Names-for-Girls

Clea Ines

PART 4: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...ber-BNG-Part-4
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

Harry and me have made things work out. Our schedules are hectic between school, work and caring for a child. The two of us hardly ever see each other. I go to school in the mornings, come home, and take care of Mabel. He takes care of Mabel in the mornings, then Isobel comes over to watch Mabel until I get home, while Harry goes to school, and then immediately after school, he runs off to work. It's really harder on him than it is on me because I've dealt with a hectic lifestyle and young children my entire life - he hasn't.

The time rolls around where Mabel is almost a year old. Harry would like to fly to Cary to visit my family for a few days. After all, they haven't seen my baby yet. Then, he's like to fly to Little Rock to visit his family. This would be my first time meeting his family. I'm nervous about both trips because as far as Harry knows, I only have a brother and a sister. But the two of us have made it this far and this long in our relationship. I'm sure that if I told him the truth about my family, he wouldn't run away, like I'd originally thought. But now I've lied to him... and kept the lie going. I need to come clean. So I tell him the truth. He's upset - very upset. He leaves the apartment and doesn't come back for a few days. I have no idea where he went or what he did, but when he comes back, he apologises and says he just had to get away from everything for a bit. He claims he hit his breaking point and he had to realise that I'm the only person he can actually trust, even if I lied to him about my family.

A few months later we fly to Cary. Benji meets us at the airport and takes us to my house. I'm surprised to see that my parents seem to be a little less "out of it" than they used to be. They've stepped up a little. But the older kids are still caring mainly for the younger kids. At least the house looks in better condition than it used to. I'm embarrassed, but me and Harry have been through everything already.

We have a nice few days in Cary, but now it's time to head to Little Rock. We say our goodbyes and leave my best friend and little brother behind. When we arrive in Little Rock, Harry's entire family is there to meet us at the airport. There may only be 3 of them, but they're all there. His family lives in a decent sized, 5 bedroom house. The two of us and Mabel get our own bedroom and bathroom - a mini-master. Harry's sister, Hope, has her own room, her 3 year old son, Harley, has his own room, Harry's parent's have their own room, and then there's the playroom/study. I'm shocked to find out that Hope has a child. He'd mentioned her a few times, but had never said anything about a baby. I realise that this may be the reason his parents were instantly financially supportive of the two of us when I got pregnant.

We enjoy our stay in Little Rock. His parent's spoil Mabel to death, the same as they do Harley. Mabel and Harley get along great, and I hope they can grow up together. By the time we leave Little Rock, I feel as though I've truly become part of their family. I talk with Harry about moving around that area after college, so we can be close to his family and Mabel can grow up with Harley.

6 months later, Harry pops the question. I, of course, say "YES!"

The two of us graduate college and follow through with our plans to move to Little Rock. We both find jobs quickly and are able to move into a very nice 3 bedroom house. Mabel goes to Grandma & Grandpa's house while we're at work, and I feel like my entire life is right where it should be.

This is our house:
    http://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/00/84/43/...KhwWPms6C5.jpg

Good thing we got a 3 bedroom house because a few months later, I wind up pregnancy. I give birth when Mabel turns 3.

It's a boy.

This is him:
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...green-eyes.jpg

His name is Riley Jude Johansen.

Silas and you have made things work out. Your schedules are hectic between school, work, and caring for a child. The two of you hardly ever see each other. You go to school in the mornings, come home, and take care of Harlow. He takes care of Harlow in the mornings, then Layla comes over to watch Harlow until you get home, while Silas goes to school, and then immediately after school, he runs off to work. It’s really harder on him than it is on you because you’ve dealt with a hectic lifestyle and young children your entire life – he hasn’t.

The time rolls around where Harlow is almost a year old. Silas would like to fly to Plano to visit your family for a few days. After all, they haven’t seen your baby yet. Then, he’d like to fly to Scottsdale to visit his family. This would be your first time meeting his family. You’re nervous about both trips because as far as Silas knows, you only have a brother and a sister. But the two of you have made it this far and this long in your relationship. You’re sure that if you told him the truth about you’re family, he wouldn’t run away, like you’d originally thought. But now you’ve lied to him…and kept the lie going. You need to come clean. So you tell him the truth. He’s upset – very upset. He leaves the apartment and doesn’t come back for a few days. You have no idea where he went or what he did, but when he comes back, he apologizes and says he had to just get away from everything for a bit. He claims he hit his breaking point and he had to realize that you’re the only person he can actually trust, even if you lied to him about your family.

A few months later, you fly to Plano. Edison meets you at the airport and takes you to your actual house. You’re surprised to see that your parents seem to be a little less “out of it” than they used to be. They’ve stepped up a little. But the older kids are still caring mainly for the younger kids. At least the house looks in better condition than it used to. You’re embarrassed, but you and Silas have been through everything already.

You have a nice few days in Plano, but now it’s time to head to Scottsdale. You say your goodbyes and leave your best friend and little brother behind. When you arrive in Scottsdale, his entire family is there to meet you at the airport. There may only be 3 of them, but they’re all there. His family lives in a decent sized, 5 bedroom house. The two of you and Harlow get your own bedroom and bathroom – a mini-master. Silas’ sister, Sabrina, has her own room, her 3 year old son, Shawn has his own room, Silas’ parents have their own room, and then there’s the playroom/study. You’re shocked to find out that Sabrina has a child. He’d mentioned her a few times, but had never said anything about a baby. But you realize that this may be the reason his parents were instantly financially supportive of the two of you when you got pregnant.

You enjoy your stay in Scottsdale. His parent’s spoil Harlow to death, the same as they do Shawn. Harlow and Shawn get along great, and you hope they can grow up together. By the time you leave Scottsdale, you feel as though you’ve truly become part of their family. You talk with Silas about moving around that area after college, so you can be close to his family and Harlow can grow up with Shawn.

Six months later, Silas pops the question. You, of course, say “YES!”

The two of you graduate college and follow through with your plans to move to Scottsdale. You both find jobs quickly and are able to move into a very nice 3 bedroom house. Harlow goes to Grandma & Grandpa’s house while you’re at work, and you feel like your entire life is right where it should be.

What does your house look like?
    http://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/00/84/43/...KhwWPms6C5.jpg

Good thing you got a 3 bedroom house because a few months later, you wind up pregnant. You give birth when Harlow turns 3.

Is it a boy or a girl? Boy

What does the baby look like?
    http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...-in-yellow.jpg

What’s your baby’s name? Elliott Hudson Grey
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Harlow Janelle Honor ~ Ariadne Mathilda Claire - 'Ari'
    Boys: ~ Josiah Justus Lucan - 'Siah' ~ Kainoa Zane Jedaiah - 'Kai' ~ Maddox Walter Theo - 'Max'

My favorite names!

When Sophie is nearing the ripe age of 1, you’re preparing everything to head back to Arlington. Your parents have found you a nice daycare for Sophie to go to while you’re in school. Jamie really wants to help you out and has convinced your parents to find a 2 bedroom apartment for the 3 of you to live in. They agree, so it’s time to find one that’s close enough to campus.

If your actual first name starts with the letters A-E: http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/u...piration_1.jpg

Once you move into your new apartment with Jamie, you enroll Sophie in the daycare your parents had set up, enroll yourself in your classes, and spend time with your brother and boyfriend, whom you haven’t seen much of in the past year. You start to spend more and more time with Simon and Sophie is really taking to him well. You’re happy that your family is finally together, but you still wish Simon would offer to move in with you. But you leave the subject alone.

Months pass and one day, Simon finally asks – why doesn’t he move in with you and Sophie? You’re ecstatic, but now you know you have to talk to Jamie because you’ll either need a larger place or he’ll need to move out. It is then that Jamie confesses. Simon had been seeing someone else on and off while you were in Richmond. Jamie says he threatened to tell you multiple times, so Simon finally ended it. He doesn’t think Simon has been seeing her anymore, but he’s seen her around campus and she’s awfully pregnant. Jamie hasn’t confronted Simon, but he thinks you should – after all, it’s your business more than his.

Later that day, you confront him and he confesses. Her name is Meg and she’s a year behind you. The baby she’s carrying is most likely his, although he claims she sleeps around. He begs your forgiveness. Because you want your child to have its father in its life, you accept his apology, but you’re deeply hurt and angry at him. You tell Simon that as soon as the baby’s born, he needs to get a DNA test done.

A few months later, Meg gives birth to a boy, that looks JUST like Simon. Your heart drops and you’re certain Simon is the father.

1 or 2 – First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/393/Names-That-Start-With-Z

Zachariah Zale (Zac)

A few weeks later, the DNA test confirms your concern.Simon is the father of Zac.

Time goes by and you’ve now graduated from college. You still haven’t completely forgiven Simon for his infidelity, but you’re mostly over it. He’s a large part of Zac’s life, but keeps communication with Meg to a minimum. You’re not hostile toward her – you’re friendly – but you don’t necessarily like her. Sophie and Zac get along well and are constantly reminded that they’re siblings. You don’t want them to grow up feeling like they’re different. You treat Zac as if he were your own and love him just as much as Sophie. You’ve decided to stay in Arlington for the next year, so that Jamie and Meg can both complete college. After that, you’re moving back to Richmond to be near your parents. Jamie and Simon go too, but it’s up to Meg whether she will follow. You’re hoping she’ll hand over primary custody of Zac to Simon – she hardly cares for him now anyway. Then, she’ll be out of your life (well, mostly) and you’ll have your little family set up near your parents.

But a few months later, you wind up pregnant. Ugh! How could you let this happen? Simon wants to move now, instead of waiting. You agree, so he gives Meg the ultimatum – give primary custody to Simon or struggle severely through her last, and hardest year of college. She gives in and agrees to give Simon temporary primary custody of Zac. The 4 of you pack up and move to Richmond, leaving Jamie behind, which saddens you, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

Following in your parents’ footsteps, you move into a large home, and 9 months later, you give birth.

6 – http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...le-1385295.jpg

What does your baby look like? Answer according to yours and your boyfriend’s appearances from part 1.
    If you have brown hair & blue eyes:
    Girl – http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...wling-baby.jpg

Even:
    Girl – First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/97/Flower-Names-for-Girls

Ivy Rose Hastings
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

When Ginny is nearing the ripe age of 1, you’re preparing everything to head back to Amherst. Your parents have found you a nice daycare for Ginny to go to while you’re in school. Nico really wants to help you out and has convinced your parents to find a 2 bedroom apartment for the 3 of you to live in. They agree, so it’s time to find one that’s close enough to campus.

Once you move into your new apartment with Nico, you enroll Ginny in the daycare your parents had set up, enroll yourself in your classes, and spend time with your brother and boyfriend, whom you haven’t seen much of in the past year. You start to spend more and more time with Miles and Ginny is really taking to him well. You’re happy that your family is finally together, but you still wish Miles would offer to move in with you. But you leave the subject alone.

Months pass and one day, Miles finally asks – why doesn’t he move in with you and Ginny? You’re ecstatic, but now you know you have to talk to Nico because you’ll either need a larger place or he’ll need to move out. It is then that Nico confesses. Miles had been seeing someone else on and off while you were in Las Vegas. Nico says he threatened to tell you multiple times, so Miles finally ended it. He doesn’t think Miles has been seeing her anymore, but he’s seen her around campus and she’s awfully pregnant. Nico hasn’t confronted Miles, but he thinks you should – after all, it’s your business more than his.

Later that day, you confront him and he confesses. Her name is Molly and she’s a year behind you. The baby she’s carrying is most likely his, although he claims she sleeps around. He begs your forgiveness. Because you want your child to have its father in its life, you accept his apology, but you’re deeply hurt and angry at him. You tell Miles that as soon as the baby’s born, he needs to get a DNA test done.

A few months later, Molly gives birth to a boy, that looks JUST like Miles. Your heart drops and you’re certain Miles is the father.

5 or 6 - First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/58/Names-Headed-for-Harvard

A few weeks later, the DNA test confirms your concern. Miles is the father of Josiah Edward Granger.

Time goes by and you’ve now graduated from college. You still haven’t completely forgiven Miles for his infidelity, but you’re mostly over it. He’s a large part of Jed’s life, but keeps communication with Molly to a minimum. You’re not hostile toward her – you’re friendly – but you don’t necessarily like her. Ginny and Jed get along well and are constantly reminded that they’re siblings. You don’t want them to grow up feeling like they’re different. You treat Jed as if he were your own and love him just as much as Ginny. You’ve decided to stay in Amherst for the next year, so that Nico and Molly can both complete college. After that, you’re moving back to Las Vegas to be near your parents. Nico and Miles go too, but it’s up to Molly whether she will follow. You’re hoping she’ll hand over primary custody of Jed to Miles – she hardly cares for him now anyway. Then, she’ll be out of your life (well, mostly) and you’ll have your little family set up near your parents.

But a few months later, you wind up pregnant. Ugh! How could you let this happen? Miles wants to move now, instead of waiting. You agree, so he gives Molly the ultimatum – give primary custody to Miles or struggle severely through her last, and hardest year of college. She gives in and agrees to give Miles temporary primary custody of Jed. The 4 of you pack up and move to Las Vegas, leaving Nico behind, which saddens you, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

6 – http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...le-1385295.jpg

If you have brown hair & blue eyes:
    Girl – http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...wling-baby.jpg

Even:
    Girl – First & middle names: http://nameberry.com/list/97/Flower-Names-for-Girls

Flora Primrose Granger
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.