Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Post tavn's June BNG - Part II

...CONTINUATION...

One day, you are pulled out of school along with [BROTHER] and [SISTER] by this old woman. She’s scary-looking and doesn’t speak to any of you. She takes you to her strange house. It’s large like yours, but gloomy. She walks you through the house, all the way to the back, where she unlocks and opens a door. The first words she’s spoken this entire time come out of her mouth – “Get in there.” None of you dare get on her bad side, so you do so. She then closes the door, and you hear it lock from the outside. You’re all in shock. Who is this woman? Where are you? Why did she lock you all in this small room? [SISTER] begins to cry and [BROTHER] instantly comforts her. You roll your eyes at the sight of her pitiful existence and decide to get some answers. You knock on the door, shouting for the woman. No answer. You begin to bang the door and yell for her. Still, nothing. So you try kicking the door, to which a man opens the door, gives you a platter with three plates of food, says “shhh”, and then shuts and locks the door again. You’re so confused, you stand there for a full minute trying to figure out what just happened. [BROTHER] comes over, takes two plates, gives one to [SISTER] and begins eating himself.

Over the next few hours, it gets dark out. You still haven’t seen or heard anyone since the man gave you the food. But it’s getting late and you’re all getting tired. There’s one large bed in the room, so the three of you curl up and fall asleep.

You’re awakened by the same man that fed you last night. He has your fresh school clothes laid out for all of you. He hastens you down the hall and into the shower, where a woman is waiting. She assists you in getting your shower ready, and when you’re done she has your clothes and helps you dress. Then you see your brother coming out from a room across from you, in his clean clothes. Your eyes meet and you know you’re being sent off to school. You see your sister coming down the hall, and she’s told to go in the bathroom you just came out of. You ask the man what’s going on. His only response is, “It is not my place, little miss.” Although he hasn’t given you any answers or spoken more than 10 words to you, you can tell that you’re going to like him. After [SISTER]’s done with her shower, the man hurries you all down the hall and into a small dining room. He brings out your plates of food, and then sits next to you and begins to eat. You all follow along. You’ve decided you really like this guy, so you ask him his name. He tells you, but then says “shhh” and continues eating. After you’re done, he hurries you out the door and into the car that drove you to this house. You say goodbye to [SERVANT] and decide you’re going to tell Mom all about him after school.

What is his name?
    1. Max
    2. Thomas
    3. John
    4. Gary
    5. Troy
    6. Jack

After school, you wait for your mom to pick you up, but you see [SERVANT] instead. You tell him you’re not going back to that place unless you get some answers. He insists you get in the car, but you all refuse and begin to make somewhat of a scene. Embarrassed, he tells you he’ll explain if you just get in the car. Hesitantly, you decide to do so. Obviously your mother’s not here to pick you up, so you’ve got to go somewhere to stay. Your siblings follow your lead. Once in the car, it takes some more pushing, but you finally get [SERVANT] to tell you a little. He says that something has happened and you must now live with your grandmother. Your grandmother? You didn’t even know you had a grandmother! The only family you ever knew of consisted of your parents and your siblings! That old woman was your grandmother, but he won’t tell you any more, saying that it just isn’t his place.

So as soon as you arrive at what appears to be your new home, you run through the house looking for that old woman. You find her in a sitting room. She sees you and stares you down with out so much as a word. You glare right back at her, but finally break the silence…
    “Where are my parents?!”
    Silence.
    “I want to know why my mother didn’t pick us up from school. Why are you keeping us here? We don’t want to be here. We just want to go home!”
    “Sit down!”
    You sit. A long moment passes before she speaks again.
    “Your parents are no more. You must live with me now.”
    “Why? What do you mean they are no more? That doesn’t make sense.”
    “It makes perfect sense. If someone is not living, they are no more.”
    You’re shocked, stunned. Is she saying your parents are dead?!
    “Are you trying to say that my parents are dead?”
    “I’m not trying to say anything, girl, I did say it. Your mother and your father are no longer alive. They can no longer care for you. What was your home, no longer is. How else do you want it said?”
    How did they die?”
    “Why does it matter? You’re disturbing me with your tears. Go back to your room. [SERVANT], come get this child out of my presence.”
    As [SERVANT] picks you up and takes you out of the room, you hear her say, “I’m done raising children. I’ve already raised my own.”
    You realize that no one in this world wants you anymore. Your grandmother doesn’t want you. Your parents are gone, so how can they want you? You don’t know anyone else in this world that would want you? What is there to live for, if no happiness exists? [SERVANT] sets you down outside your room. He gets down to your level for a quick talk…
    Little Miss, you are strong. You are brave. You have experienced tragedy. But that will not break you down. You have a brother and a sister that rely heavily upon you. They follow your lead. You are their rock. Your parents were your rock, and now that they’re gone, you feel lost. Your brother and sister will feel the same way, but they will grab onto you for guidance. You love them. You will not let them down…and I will not let you down. I will leave this door unlocked as long as you promise me one thing. You cannot leave this room and wonder about the house. If you need something, you may leave to come to my room around the corner there, and I will help you with whatever it is you need, if I can. But you must promise that you will not go anywhere else. If you are caught anywhere else, she will surely lock you up and take me away from you. Understood?”
    You nod your head. But you have one question.
    “What is her name?”
    Agatha. Agatha Augustine Wilkes. But you will only ever refer to her as Grandmother.”
    Wilkes? That was your mother’s maiden name. This lady is your mother’s mother? How could she be? She’s so cruel and your mother was so kind! [SERVANT] turns you around and gives you a little push into your room. He closes the door, and you wait…he doesn’t lock it. You smile, and turn around to the asking eyes of your siblings. You know you’ve got to explain everything to them now, but [SERVANT]’s pep talk has given you newfound confidence and courage.

TO BE CONTINUED…
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Harlow Janelle Honor ~ Ariadne Mathilda Claire - 'Ari'
    Boys: ~ Josiah Justus Lucan - 'Siah' ~ Kainoa Zane Jedaiah - 'Kai' ~ Maddox Walter Theo - 'Max'

My favorite names!

One day, you are pulled out of school along with Ash and Nova by this old woman. She’s scary-looking and doesn’t speak to any of you. She takes you to her strange house. It’s large like yours, but gloomy. She walks you through the house, all the way to the back, where she unlocks and opens a door. The first words she’s spoken this entire time come out of her mouth – “Get in there.” None of you dare get on her bad side, so you do so. She then closes the door, and you hear it lock from the outside. You’re all in shock. Who is this woman? Where are you? Why did she lock you all in this small room? Nova begins to cry and Ash instantly comforts her. You roll your eyes at the sight of her pitiful existence and decide to get some answers. You knock on the door, shouting for the woman. No answer. You begin to bang the door and yell for her. Still, nothing. So you try kicking the door, to which a man opens the door, gives you a platter with three plates of food, says “shhh”, and then shuts and locks the door again. You’re so confused, you stand there for a full minute trying to figure out what just happened. Ash comes over, takes two plates, gives one to Nova and begins eating himself.

Over the next few hours, it gets dark out. You still haven’t seen or heard anyone since the man gave you the food. But it’s getting late and you’re all getting tired. There’s one large bed in the room, so the three of you curl up and fall asleep.

You’re awakened by the same man that fed you last night. He has your fresh school clothes laid out for all of you. He hastens you down the hall and into the shower, where a woman is waiting. She assists you in getting your shower ready, and when you’re done she has your clothes and helps you dress. Then you see your brother coming out from a room across from you, in his clean clothes. Your eyes meet and you know you’re being sent off to school. You see your sister coming down the hall, and she’s told to go in the bathroom you just came out of. You ask the man what’s going on. His only response is, “It is not my place, little miss.” Although he hasn’t given you any answers or spoken more than 10 words to you, you can tell that you’re going to like him. After Nova’s done with her shower, the man hurries you all down the hall and into a small dining room. He brings out your plates of food, and then sits next to you and begins to eat. You all follow along. You’ve decided you really like this guy, so you ask him his name. He tells you, but then says “shhh” and continues eating. After you’re done, he hurries you out the door and into the car that drove you to this house. You say goodbye to Troy and decide you’re going to tell Mom all about him after school.

What is his name? Troy

After school, you wait for your mom to pick you up, but you see Troy instead. You tell him you’re not going back to that place unless you get some answers. He insists you get in the car, but you all refuse and begin to make somewhat of a scene. Embarrassed, he tells you he’ll explain if you just get in the car. Hesitantly, you decide to do so. Obviously your mother’s not here to pick you up, so you’ve got to go somewhere to stay. Your siblings follow your lead. Once in the car, it takes some more pushing, but you finally get Troy to tell you a little. He says that something has happened and you must now live with your grandmother. Your grandmother? You didn’t even know you had a grandmother! The only family you ever knew of consisted of your parents and your siblings! That old woman was your grandmother, but he won’t tell you any more, saying that it just isn’t his place.

So as soon as you arrive at what appears to be your new home, you run through the house looking for that old woman. You find her in a sitting room. She sees you and stares you down with out so much as a word. You glare right back at her, but finally break the silence…
    “Where are my parents?!”
    Silence.
    “I want to know why my mother didn’t pick us up from school. Why are you keeping us here? We don’t want to be here. We just want to go home!”
    “Sit down!”
    “I’m not trying to say anything, girl, I did say it. Your mother and your father are no longer alive. They can no longer care for you. What was your home, no longer is. How else do you want it said?”
    How did they die?”
    “Why does it matter? You’re disturbing me with your tears. Go back to your room. Troy, come get this child out of my presence.”
    As Troy picks you up and takes you out of the room, you hear her say, “I’m done raising children. I’ve already raised my own.”
    You realize that no one in this world wants you anymore. Your grandmother doesn’t want you. Your parents are gone, so how can they want you? You don’t know anyone else in this world that would want you? What is there to live for, if no happiness exists? Troy sets you down outside your room. He gets down to your level for a quick talk…
    Little Miss, you are strong. You are brave. You have experienced tragedy. But that will not break you down. You have a brother and a sister that rely heavily upon you. They follow your lead. You are their rock. Your parents were your rock, and now that they’re gone, you feel lost. Your brother and sister will feel the same way, but they will grab onto you for guidance. You love them. You will not let them down…and I will not let you down. I will leave this door unlocked as long as you promise me one thing. You cannot leave this room and wonder about the house. If you need something, you may leave to come to my room around the corner there, and I will help you with whatever it is you need, if I can. But you must promise that you will not go anywhere else. If you are caught anywhere else, she will surely lock you up and take me away from you. Understood?”
    “What is her name?”
    Agatha. Agatha Augustine Wilkes. But you will only ever refer to her as Grandmother.”
    Wilkes? That was your mother’s maiden name. This lady is your mother’s mother? How could she be? She’s so cruel and your mother was so kind! Troy turns you around and gives you a little push into your room. He closes the door, and you wait…he doesn’t lock it. You smile, and turn around to the asking eyes of your siblings. You know you’ve got to explain everything to them now, but Troy’s pep talk has given you newfound confidence and courage.
    Alba Johanna Leigh joined us March 21, 2013 @ 7:06pm ~ 7lbs, 4.6oz & 20in

Girls: ~ Alba Johanna Leigh (used) ~ Harlow Janelle Honor ~ Ariadne Mathilda Claire - 'Ari'
    Boys: ~ Josiah Justus Lucan - 'Siah' ~ Kainoa Zane Jedaiah - 'Kai' ~ Maddox Walter Theo - 'Max'

My favorite names!

One day, you are pulled out of school along with Sterling and Carys by this old woman. She’s scary-looking and doesn’t speak to any of you. She takes you to her strange house. It’s large like yours, but gloomy. She walks you through the house, all the way to the back, where she unlocks and opens a door. The first words she’s spoken this entire time come out of her mouth – “Get in there.” None of you dare get on her bad side, so you do so. She then closes the door, and you hear it lock from the outside. You’re all in shock. Who is this woman? Where are you? Why did she lock you all in this small room? Carys begins to cry and Sterling instantly comforts her. You roll your eyes at the sight of her pitiful existence and decide to get some answers. You knock on the door, shouting for the woman. No answer. You begin to bang the door and yell for her. Still, nothing. So you try kicking the door, to which a man opens the door, gives you a platter with three plates of food, says “shhh”, and then shuts and locks the door again. You’re so confused, you stand there for a full minute trying to figure out what just happened. Sterling comes over, takes two plates, gives one to Carys and begins eating himself.

You’re awakened by the same man that fed you last night. He has your fresh school clothes laid out for all of you. He hastens you down the hall and into the shower, where a woman is waiting. She assists you in getting your shower ready, and when you’re done she has your clothes and helps you dress. Then you see your brother coming out from a room across from you, in his clean clothes. Your eyes meet and you know you’re being sent off to school. You see your sister coming down the hall, and she’s told to go in the bathroom you just came out of. You ask the man what’s going on. His only response is, “It is not my place, little miss.” Although he hasn’t given you any answers or spoken more than 10 words to you, you can tell that you’re going to like him. After Carys's done with her shower, the man hurries you all down the hall and into a small dining room. He brings out your plates of food, and then sits next to you and begins to eat. You all follow along. You’ve decided you really like this guy, so you ask him his name. He tells you, but then says “shhh” and continues eating. After you’re done, he hurries you out the door and into the car that drove you to this house. You say goodbye to Jack and decide you’re going to tell Mom all about him after school.

What is his name?
    6. Jack

After school, you wait for your mom to pick you up, but you see Jack instead. You tell him you’re not going back to that place unless you get some answers. He insists you get in the car, but you all refuse and begin to make somewhat of a scene. Embarrassed, he tells you he’ll explain if you just get in the car. Hesitantly, you decide to do so. Obviously your mother’s not here to pick you up, so you’ve got to go somewhere to stay. Your siblings follow your lead. Once in the car, it takes some more pushing, but you finally get Jack to tell you a little. He says that something has happened and you must now live with your grandmother. Your grandmother? You didn’t even know you had a grandmother! The only family you ever knew of consisted of your parents and your siblings! That old woman was your grandmother, but he won’t tell you any more, saying that it just isn’t his place.

“Where are my parents?!”
    Silence.
    “Sit down!”
    How did they die?”
    “Why does it matter? You’re disturbing me with your tears. Go back to your room. Jack, come get this child out of my presence.”
    As Jack picks you up and takes you out of the room, you hear her say, “I’m done raising children. I’ve already raised my own.”
    You realize that no one in this world wants you anymore. Your grandmother doesn’t want you. Your parents are gone, so how can they want you? You don’t know anyone else in this world that would want you? What is there to live for, if no happiness exists? Jack sets you down outside your room. He gets down to your level for a quick talk…
    “What is her name?”
    Wilkes? That was your mother’s maiden name. This lady is your mother’s mother? How could she be? She’s so cruel and your mother was so kind! Jack turns you around and gives you a little push into your room. He closes the door, and you wait…he doesn’t lock it. You smile, and turn around to the asking eyes of your siblings. You know you’ve got to explain everything to them now, but Jack’s pep talk has given you newfound confidence and courage.

TO BE CONTINUED...

One day, you are pulled out of school along with CAPRI and LILAC by this old woman. She’s scary-looking and doesn’t speak to any of you. She takes you to her strange house. It’s large like yours, but gloomy. She walks you through the house, all the way to the back, where she unlocks and opens a door. The first words she’s spoken this entire time come out of her mouth – “Get in there.” None of you dare get on her bad side, so you do so. She then closes the door, and you hear it lock from the outside. You’re all in shock. Who is this woman? Where are you? Why did she lock you all in this small room? LILAC begins to cry and CAPRI instantly comforts her. You roll your eyes at the sight of her pitiful existence and decide to get some answers. You knock on the door, shouting for the woman. No answer. You begin to bang the door and yell for her. Still, nothing. So you try kicking the door, to which a man opens the door, gives you a platter with three plates of food, says “shhh”, and then shuts and locks the door again. You’re so confused, you stand there for a full minute trying to figure out what just happened. CAPRI comes over, takes two plates, gives one to LILAC and begins eating himself.

You’re awakened by the same man that fed you last night. He has your fresh school clothes laid out for all of you. He hastens you down the hall and into the shower, where a woman is waiting. She assists you in getting your shower ready, and when you’re done she has your clothes and helps you dress. Then you see your brother coming out from a room across from you, in his clean clothes. Your eyes meet and you know you’re being sent off to school. You see your sister coming down the hall, and she’s told to go in the bathroom you just came out of. You ask the man what’s going on. His only response is, “It is not my place, little miss.” Although he hasn’t given you any answers or spoken more than 10 words to you, you can tell that you’re going to like him. After LILAC’s done with her shower, the man hurries you all down the hall and into a small dining room. He brings out your plates of food, and then sits next to you and begins to eat. You all follow along. You’ve decided you really like this guy, so you ask him his name. He tells you, but then says “shhh” and continues eating. After you’re done, he hurries you out the door and into the car that drove you to this house. You say goodbye to GARY and decide you’re going to tell Mom all about him after school.

What is his name?
    4. Gary

After school, you wait for your mom to pick you up, but you see GARY instead. You tell him you’re not going back to that place unless you get some answers. He insists you get in the car, but you all refuse and begin to make somewhat of a scene. Embarrassed, he tells you he’ll explain if you just get in the car. Hesitantly, you decide to do so. Obviously your mother’s not here to pick you up, so you’ve got to go somewhere to stay. Your siblings follow your lead. Once in the car, it takes some more pushing, but you finally get GARY to tell you a little. He says that something has happened and you must now live with your grandmother. Your grandmother? You didn’t even know you had a grandmother! The only family you ever knew of consisted of your parents and your siblings! That old woman was your grandmother, but he won’t tell you any more, saying that it just isn’t his place.

“Where are my parents?!”
    Silence.
    “Sit down!”
    How did they die?”
    “Why does it matter? You’re disturbing me with your tears. Go back to your room. GARY, come get this child out of my presence.”
    As GARY picks you up and takes you out of the room, you hear her say, “I’m done raising children. I’ve already raised my own.”
    You realize that no one in this world wants you anymore. Your grandmother doesn’t want you. Your parents are gone, so how can they want you? You don’t know anyone else in this world that would want you? What is there to live for, if no happiness exists? GARY sets you down outside your room. He gets down to your level for a quick talk…
    “What is her name?”
    Wilkes? That was your mother’s maiden name. This lady is your mother’s mother? How could she be? She’s so cruel and your mother was so kind! GARY turns you around and gives you a little push into your room. He closes the door, and you wait…he doesn’t lock it. You smile, and turn around to the asking eyes of your siblings. You know you’ve got to explain everything to them now, but GARY’s pep talk has given you newfound confidence and courage.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Cristiana Marie Davies
    William Gabriel *Will* Davies

Bronx Andrew Davies & Hero Alice Davies

Nova Arabelle Davies

One day, you are pulled out of school along with Bronx and Nova by this old woman. She’s scary-looking and doesn’t speak to any of you. She takes you to her strange house. It’s large like yours, but gloomy. She walks you through the house, all the way to the back, where she unlocks and opens a door. The first words she’s spoken this entire time come out of her mouth – “Get in there.” None of you dare get on her bad side, so you do so. She then closes the door, and you hear it lock from the outside. You’re all in shock. Who is this woman? Where are you? Why did she lock you all in this small room? Nova begins to cry and Bronx instantly comforts her. You roll your eyes at the sight of her pitiful existence and decide to get some answers. You knock on the door, shouting for the woman. No answer. You begin to bang the door and yell for her. Still, nothing. So you try kicking the door, to which a man opens the door, gives you a platter with three plates of food, says “shhh”, and then shuts and locks the door again. You’re so confused, you stand there for a full minute trying to figure out what just happened. Bronx comes over, takes two plates, gives one to Nova and begins eating himself.

You’re awakened by the same man that fed you last night. He has your fresh school clothes laid out for all of you. He hastens you down the hall and into the shower, where a woman is waiting. She assists you in getting your shower ready, and when you’re done she has your clothes and helps you dress. Then you see your brother coming out from a room across from you, in his clean clothes. Your eyes meet and you know you’re being sent off to school. You see your sister coming down the hall, and she’s told to go in the bathroom you just came out of. You ask the man what’s going on. His only response is, “It is not my place, little miss.” Although he hasn’t given you any answers or spoken more than 10 words to you, you can tell that you’re going to like him. After Nova’s done with her shower, the man hurries you all down the hall and into a small dining room. He brings out your plates of food, and then sits next to you and begins to eat. You all follow along. You’ve decided you really like this guy, so you ask him his name. He tells you, but then says “shhh” and continues eating. After you’re done, he hurries you out the door and into the car that drove you to this house. You say goodbye to Jack and decide you’re going to tell Mom all about him after school.

After school, you wait for your mom to pick you up, but you see Jack instead. You tell him you’re not going back to that place unless you get some answers. He insists you get in the car, but you all refuse and begin to make somewhat of a scene. Embarrassed, he tells you he’ll explain if you just get in the car. Hesitantly, you decide to do so. Obviously your mother’s not here to pick you up, so you’ve got to go somewhere to stay. Your siblings follow your lead. Once in the car, it takes some more pushing, but you finally get Jack to tell you a little. He says that something has happened and you must now live with your grandmother. Your grandmother? You didn’t even know you had a grandmother! The only family you ever knew of consisted of your parents and your siblings! That old woman was your grandmother, but he won’t tell you any more, saying that it just isn’t his place.

“Where are my parents?!”
    Silence.
    “Sit down!”
    How did they die?”
    “Why does it matter? You’re disturbing me with your tears. Go back to your room. Jack, come get this child out of my presence.”
    As Jack picks you up and takes you out of the room, you hear her say, “I’m done raising children. I’ve already raised my own.”
    You realize that no one in this world wants you anymore. Your grandmother doesn’t want you. Your parents are gone, so how can they want you? You don’t know anyone else in this world that would want you? What is there to live for, if no happiness exists? Jack sets you down outside your room. He gets down to your level for a quick talk…
    “What is her name?”
    Wilkes? That was your mother’s maiden name. This lady is your mother’s mother? How could she be? She’s so cruel and your mother was so kind! Jack turns you around and gives you a little push into your room. He closes the door, and you wait…he doesn’t lock it. You smile, and turn around to the asking eyes of your siblings. You know you’ve got to explain everything to them now, but Jack’s pep talk has given you newfound confidence and courage.