Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    What’s your backstory? [ROLL]

ODD NUMBER: Your name is Molly Anna Madigan and you’re 18 years old. You’re the oldest of 9 kids and you’ve lived a life full of responsibility. You’re parents were breeders of children, that’s for sure, but they weren’t really good at raising them. You’ve always felt responsible for the well-being of your little brothers and sisters. You’ve worked odd and end jobs for as long as you can remember, and have held a steady job all through high school. Now that you’ve graduated, you want to go to college with the money you’ve been saving up, but you’re afraid to leave the little ones behind and they don’t want you to leave either. Your little brother, Desmond Dalton promises he’ll look out for them and call you if he needs your help. He’s followed in your footsteps in caring for them, which isn’t hard to imagine, since he’s only a year younger than you. The two of you are the real parents in this family. Desmond convinces you to follow your dreams.

What do you look like? [ROLL]
    Blond hair, blue eyes: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...sive-woman.jpg

Where do you currently live? [ROLL]
    4. Las Vegas, Nevada

Where are you going to college? [ROLL]
    2. Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts

What are you majoring in? [ROLL]
    Criminal Justice

Over the next few months, you successfully adjust to college life. Your roommate has become your best friend. Her name is Cassie Johnson and she happens to have a couple of classes with you too. She’s introduced you to some of her friends. One of which is a cute boy.

What’s his name? Henry Julian Booth
    If you’re wearing a white shirt, his first and middle names come from: http://nameberry.com/list/1/Hot-Celebrity-Baby-Names

What color hair does he have? [ROLL]
    6. Brown

What color eyes does he have? [ROLL]
    1. Blue

Where is he from? [ROLL]
    3. Scottsdale, Arizona

What is he majoring in? [ROLL]
    Literature

After seven more months, you start to wonder if Henry sees you as more than a friend. You’ve been to a couple of parties with him and he seems to be near you at almost any given moment. Of course, you don’t mind one bit, but you’d like to know for sure. You want to ask him how he feels, but you’re too scared and nervous. So you talk to your roommate about him. She tells her boyfriend, who in turn tells Henry. Now that he knows you see him the same way he sees you, the next time he sees you, he confesses his feelings. You couldn’t be happier. The two of you are now officially dating.

If you rolled an odd number in the beginning, use this storyline:
    You call your brother, Desmond and tell him. Desmond wants to meet Henry right away. You convince Desmond to wait until the semester’s over. Then you talk to Henry about flying home with you after the semester’s over to meet your brother. Henry suggests meeting the whole family, instead of just your brother. You’re embarrassed by your background, so you tell him that your parents won’t be able to make it. You call you friend back home, Sabine and ask her if you can use her house to pretend it’s yours. You’re too embarrassed and ashamed of your own raggedy house to have your boyfriend see it in the shambles it’s in. She agrees. You call your brother and explain that he is to bring only the sister directly under him in age, Sophie. None of the other children are to come. You’re afraid your younger siblings may scare him off. Desmond agrees.

The months leading up to the big event make your stomach churn, but you’re always happy and carefree whenever you’re around Henry. Finally the big day is here. The two of you fly back to your hometown of Las Vegas. You take a taxi from the airport to Sabine’s house, implying to Henry that it’s your own. When you get there, the first thing you do is fly into Desmond’s arms. Then Sophie comes out. You introduce Henry to them. You all head out to dinner at a local diner and you’re so pleased to see how well your siblings are getting along with Henry.

At the end of the night, the two of you expire to your hotel room. This is the first night the two of you spend together completely alone. Dorm rooms don’t really have much privacy. The two of you enjoy the privacy so much, you don’t even leave the hotel the next day. But the day after that is your last day in town. You don’t have enough money to spend 3 nights at a hotel, but you don’t have anywhere else to stay. So the two of you spend the day hanging out with your brother. You hate leaving him behind, but you have to, and as you’re hugging him goodbye, he tells you that he thinks Henry is a great guy.

You return to Amherst happy about your visit, and your college life resumes.
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

What’s your backstory? [ROLL]

ODD NUMBER: Your name is Taylin Jace Brandon (TJay) and you’re 18 years old. You’re the oldest of 9 kids and you’ve lived a life full of responsibility. You’re parents were breeders of children, that’s for sure, but they weren’t really good at raising them. You’ve always felt responsible for the well-being of your little brothers and sisters. You’ve worked odd and end jobs for as long as you can remember, and have held a steady job all through high school. Now that you’ve graduated, you want to go to college with the money you’ve been saving up, but you’re afraid to leave the little ones behind and they don’t want you to leave either. Your little brother, Aidan Matthew promises he’ll look out for them and call you if he needs your help. He’s followed in your footsteps in caring for them, which isn’t hard to imagine, since he’s only a year younger than you. The two of you are the real parents in this family. Aidan convinces you to follow your dreams.

5. Brown hair, blue eyes: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...brown-hair.jpg

6. Plano, Texas

1. Vassar College in Arlington, New York

3. Your choice in an English-related field.
    Creative Writing

Over the next few months, you successfully adjust to college life. Your roommate has become your best friend. Her name is Rayna Lynn Crayse and she happens to have a couple of classes with you too. She’s introduced you to some of her friends. One of which is a cute boy.

What’s his name? [CHANCE]
    If you’re wearing a black shirt, his first and middle names come from: http://nameberry.com/list/237/Literary-Names-for-Boys
    Tristan Riley (Trey)

4. Blond

3. Brown

Where is he from? [ROLL]
    4. Overland Park, Kansas

2. Your choice in an Arts-related field.
    Musical Education

After 6 more months, you start to wonder if Trey sees you as more than a friend. You’ve been to a couple of parties with him and he seems to be near you at almost any given moment. Of course, you don’t mind one bit, but you’d like to know for sure. You want to ask him how he feels, but you’re too scared and nervous. So you talk to your roommate about him. She tells her boyfriend, who in turn tells Trey. Now that he knows you see him the same way he sees you, the next time he sees you, he confesses his feelings. You couldn’t be happier. The two of you are now officially dating.

If you rolled an odd number in the beginning, use this storyline:
    You call your brother, Aidan and tell him. Aidan wants to meet Trey right away. You convince Aidan to wait until the semester’s over. Then you talk to Trey about flying home with you after the semester’s over to meet your brother. Trey suggests meeting the whole family, instead of just your brother. You’re embarrassed by your background, so you tell him that your parents won’t be able to make it. You call you friend back home, Becca Kim Radner and ask her if you can use her house to pretend it’s yours. You’re too embarrassed and ashamed of your own raggedy house to have your boyfriend see it in the shambles it’s in. She agrees. You call your brother and explain that he is to bring only the sister directly under him in age, Melanie Chris. None of the other children are to come. You’re afraid your younger siblings may scare him off. Aidan agrees.

The months leading up to the big event make your stomach churn, but you’re always happy and carefree whenever you’re around Trey. Finally the big day is here. The two of you fly back to your hometown of Plano, Texas. You take a taxi from the airport to Becca’s house, implying to Trey that it’s your own. When you get there, the first thing you do is fly into Aidan’s arms. Then Melanie comes out. You introduce Trey to them. You all head out to dinner at a local diner and you’re so pleased to see how well your siblings are getting along with Trey.

At the end of the night, the two of you expire to your hotel room. This is the first night the two of you spend together completely alone. Dorm rooms don’t really have much privacy. The two of you enjoy the privacy so much, you don’t even leave the hotel the next day. But the day after that is your last day in town. You don’t have enough money to spend 3 nights at a hotel, but you don’t have anywhere else to stay. So the two of you spend the day hanging out with your brother. You hate leaving him behind, but you have to, and as you’re hugging him goodbye, he tells you that he thinks Trey is a great guy.

You return to Arlington, New York happy about your visit, and your college life resumes.

Story to be continued…
    "There is always a crack of light in the darkness. Find it." -Dianna Agron

Favorites:
    Georgia Grace, Charlie Anne, Sophia Carter, Declan James, Alexander Michael and Nathaniel Thomas.

EVEN NUMBER: Your name is HELENA and you’re 18 years old. You’re the oldest of 3 children and you’ve lived a pretty carefree life. Your parents are both very successful people and have raised their children well. You’ve never had to worry about money, you’ve always gone to private schools, and you already have your entire future planned. You’ve always had a very high GPA and have been accepted into the college of your choice. Your little brother, HUGO is your best friend, but the two of you are only a year apart in age, so it’s no surprise. You’re going to miss him, but HUGO promises to call every day. The two of you are going to count down the days till he joins you at the same college.

5. Brown hair, blue eyes: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...brown-hair.jpg

3. Salem, Oregon

2. Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts

4. Your choice in an Arts-related field – Studying to be an art teacher

Over the next few months, you successfully adjust to college life. Your roommate has become your best friend. Her name is ELISE and she happens to have a couple of classes with you too. She’s introduced you to some of her friends. One of which is a cute boy.

What’s his name? [CHANCE]
    Julian Beckett

Brown

Green

Where is he from? [ROLL]
    4. Overland Park, Kansas

5. Your choice in an English-related field – Studying journalism

After FOUR more months, you start to wonder if JULIAN sees you as more than a friend. You’ve been to a couple of parties with him and he seems to be near you at almost any given moment. Of course, you don’t mind one bit, but you’d like to know for sure. You want to ask him how he feels, but you’re too scared and nervous. So you talk to your roommate about him. She tells her boyfriend, who in turn tells JULIAN. Now that he knows you see him the same way he sees you, the next time he sees you, he confesses his feelings. You couldn’t be happier. The two of you are now officially dating.

If you rolled an even number in the beginning, use this storyline:
    You call your brother, HUGO and tell him. HUGO wants to meet JULIAN right away. You convince HUGO to wait until the semester’s over. Then you talk to JULIAN about flying home with you after the semester’s over to meet your family. He’s nervous, but agrees.

You’re excited and just can’t wait over the next few months. Finally the big day is here. The two of you fly back to your hometown of SALEM. A limo is waiting to pick you up from the airport. When you get home, the first thing you do is fly into HUGO’s arms. Then HATTIE comes out with your parents. You introduce JULIAN to all of them. You all head out to a fancy dinner, and you’re excited to see your whole family getting along with JULIAN.

At the end of the night, your parents show JULIAN his room and expect you to stay in your separate room. You’re bummed, but you’ve never told your parents that you’ve slept with JULIAN because you know how they’d react. You obediently expire to your room, but late into the night, when you know everyone’s asleep, you sneak to his room. You’re not about to waste the opportunity to have some sort of privacy with him. You set your alarm for early in the morning, so you can sneak back to your room before anyone notices.

The two of you stay at your parents’ house for the next week and repeat the same routine each night. You couldn’t be happier with how well your family’s getting along with JULIAN and how great this entire trip has been, but now it’s time to head back to AMHERST. You hug your brother goodbye, knowing you’ll be seeing him again soon. He whispers that he thinks JULIAN is a great guy.
    Wow, that was a happy story! Wonder what will happen next…

My name is Saskia Lillian Rose and I'm 18 years old. I'm the oldest of 3 children and I've lived a pretty carefree life. My parents are both very successfuly people and have raised us children well. I've never had to worry about money, and I've always gone to private schools, and I have my entire future planned. I've always has a very high GPA and have been accepeted into the college of my choice. My little brother, Theodore James Oscar, is my best friend, but the two of us are only a year apart in age, so it's no surprise. I'm going to miss, but Theo promises to call every day. We're going to count down the days till he joins me at the same college.

stock-photo-18407382-attractive-young-blonde-woman-in-purple-sweater-and-gray-skirt.jpg
    [Saskia]

stock-photo-11648747-casual-teenage-boy-at-the-beach.jpg
    [Theodore]

I've got blonde hair and brown and currently live in Richmond, Virginia, but I plan to go to Amherst College, Amherst, Massachussets to study Fashion. Over the next few months, I successfully adjusted to college life. My roommate has become my best friend. Her name is Madeleine Cara Osbourne 'Maddie'and she happens to have a couple of classes with me too. She’s introduced me to some of her friends. One of which is a cute boy, named Beau Holden Forrester. He's got brown hair, and brown eyes. He even lived in Alexandria, Virginia, which isn't too far from my home town. He's studying Journalism, and pretty interested in the sports side of things.

stock-photo-14902712-mixed-race-college-student.jpg
    [Madeleine]

stock-photo-11270778-pierced-young-adult-portrait.jpg
    [Beau]

After 2 more months, I began to wonder if Beau saw me as more than a friend. I've been to a couple of parties with him and he seemed to be near me at almost every moment. Of course, I didn't mind one bit but I wanted to know for sure. I wanted to ask him how he felt but was too scared and nervous. I spoke to roommate Maddie about him, she told her boyfriend, who in turn told Beau. So he knew how I felt, and not long after he confessed his feelings to me. I was so happy! The two of us are now officially dating.

I called my brother, Theo, and told him. Theo wants to meet Beay right away. I managed to convince Theo to wait until the semester's over. I decided to talk to Beau about flying home with me after the semester's over to meet my family, I could tell he was nervous but he agreed.

I was too excited and just couldn't wait for the next few months to pass. Finally the big arrived. We flew back to our hometown of Virginia. We got picked up in a limo from the airport! When we got home, the first thing I did was fly into Theo's arms. Then Ottilie Vivienne Jane, my sister, came out with my parents. I introduced Beau to all of them. We all went out for a fancy dinner, and was so excited to see my whole family getting along with Beau.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvie...ink-vanity.jpg
    [Ottilie]

At the end of the night, my parents showed Beau to his room and expected us to stay in separate rooms. I was disappoited but never told my parents that I'd slept with beay because I knew how they'd react. I obediently expired to my room, but late into the night, when I knew everyone was asleep, I crept into his room. I wasn't going to waste the opportunity to have some sort of privacy with him. I set my alarm for early in the morning, so I could sneak back into my room before anyone noticed.

We stayed at my parents' house for the next week and repeated the same routine each night. I couldn't be happier with how well my family were getting along with Beau and how great the entire trip has been but then it was time to head back to Massachussets. I hugged my brother goodbye, knowing that I'd see him soon. He whispered that he thought Beau was a great guy.