Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jude Elliott?

Jude Elliott?

What are your opinions on this name, 'Jude Elliot'. My friend just had her baby boy, her first, and named him this. I'm sure he's a cute little kid, but what do you think of this name?

I love it! Jude and Elliott (with 2 L's and 2 T's) are 2 of my all time favorite names! Plus having a Beatles song written around your name is always cool (i would know, my name's Julia)

I love it. Jude and Elliott (with two T's) both happen to be names that I love, both are solid, classic names, and together they sound really strong.

I really like it! I recently added Jude to my list (still deciding on a combo) and Jude Elliot is a serious contender (two "L"s and one "T"). I would use two MNs, so Jude Elliot Charles is my full combo. I still really like it, though. Quirky and handsome!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I love this also! I love both these names, Elliott is actually on my list and I just think this sounds wonderful and strong!