Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Down to our final three

My husband and I will soon be welcoming our first child and we are having a boy. We have narrowed down our list to three. My family likes all three of the names, his family doesn't like any of them, so I am looking for some outside opinions. What do you think of our final three and what middle name goes best (Dean is my dads middle name and Lane is my husbands middle name).

Westin (Dean or Lane)
    Blake (Dean or Lane)
    Colin (Dean or Lane)

My favourite is probably Westin, although I prefer the spelling Weston. I think it just seems more complete that way. Weston Lane has a really nice sound to it. Blake seems really boring to me, part of that probably has to due with the fact that the only Blake I know has a family who I think is dull. Blake doesn't flow with Dean or Lane very well either. I don't like Colin at all. I don't like the sound of it, plus its one letter off from colon. Weston Lane is by far the best!
    Favorites:

Ophelia Lorraine Pearl ❤ Oliver Hugo Thomas

Kate

Colin Dean gets my vote! Westin is a hotel chain and Blake Dean or Blake Lane are very abrupt sounding.
    Last edited by mischa; November 13th, 2011 at 06:05 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I prefer Weston too, but my husband likes Westin and that was kind of the way I got him to go for this one which is my favorite.

Weston gets my vote.