Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    We have three, planning for 4 total. Personally... I'd do 6 or even 7, but we're pushing it with 4 for DH. My dad is from a family of 10 children, and I've always loved having so much family and always wanted that for my kids. Maybe we'll have to adopt 2
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire . Robin Marie .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery . Edgar Willoughby .

I have two and it's perfect. But I have two siblings and that's nice too. Everyone is different. I have a friend with three and she wants more. I have a friend with one and that's plenty for her.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

I'm nowhere near kids, but I would have an absolute maximum of 5 and an absolute minimum of 2. Preferably 3-4, 3 being ideal. Some boys, some girls.
    -lists currently under construction-

I dont have any kids yet...but I think I would be happy with 4. When I was a kid, I wanted to have like 12....but as an adult, I think 4 work best for me. Just financially wise...and making sure each kid gets enough attention from me. Plus, I personally wouldnt want to have a 20 year old and still having babies. I realize there are a lot of people who do this (and I am not trying to offend you)..but I would want to be done by then.

I have two and am expecting another this September. I would like to have about 4 or 5. I don`t mind all boys, but I would L-O-V-E a girl.
    married to my wonderful husband--P.J.
    mommy to--- Bridger Alexander(7) , Avery Matthew(3) and Owen Samuel arrived on September 5th!!!

current favorites---
    boys--Bridger,Avery, Owen, Tristan, Cory,Brody, Justin, Porter, Morrison, Axel, Finn and Ira

girls---Natalie, Brooklyn, Penelope, Paige, Heather, Emerson, Eleanor, Beth, Jenna and Meredith