Names Searched Right Now:
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    We have one daughter and I'm having our second child next week, so we're already at 2. I came from a family of 5 kids and my DH was one of 6 so we both grew up in families with plenty of children. I depends on our financial state when the time comes but I think we'll want about 4-5. We want to wait at least 2 years after our second child is born to have our 3rd so it depends on whether we can afford to have any more after that.

I'd like 4, my partner thinks I'll 'give up' at 2.
    I guess we'll see, you never know, our fertility is untested, perhaps we'll struggle for 1.
    We're both the eldest of 2.

Four but we have one if each now and I think we might be done

I'd say four or five would be my limit. But like everything in life it would depend on many different factors. Right now I am only nineteen and have never been in a seriously relationship so I am yet to make a decision about that. I'd love to have four; but three seems more realistic and by the same token four and two are referred to as 'the perfect number.' So we shall see. I am one of two, although I come from a huge family, which meant that I grew as the eldest of four (myself, male cousin, female cousin and my brother.) So our house has always been filled with laughter and imagination. I truly never felt like it was just me and my younger brother. Especially when you have 20-30 immediate cousins!

Jessica Emily Faith
    German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Esther- Wade - Romy - Carter

My max would be 5 as I'm not willing to give up on regular sized cars. I would prefer 4 children, the first two spaced no more than two years apart, then a gap and then the next two spaced no more than two years apart. The dynamic seems to work out better, younger, when you have even numbers close in age.
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Aili

Darcy, Vaughn, Leif, Heath, Huxley, Kenneth, Cormac