Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    I have a no more kids than hands rule (for myself, no judgment on others). If we decided on a third, we would adopt. And only after the first two were well into school.
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick

Well, that depends if you ask my husband or I. My husband already has three children, but has decided as of late that he wants at least two more. We recently found out that we are expecting our first together. I would be happy with several more children, but I will see what happens after our first two together. I always dreamed of having four or five children, and I do consider his kids as mine. So, if we do have two together, that will make 5. I think we will know when it feels right to stop.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I used to only want one child, 'cause I thought of myself as a career gal, you know? But then I began to think, and I realised I'd prefer to have a family, even if it impacted my career. This is all waaaay in the future, anyway, but I wanted 3-5 kids. However, I've been thinking, and I really don't think I'd be able to handle more than 2!
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

Since this is MAX....well, I grew up in a family of 6 and personally love it. To me, more kids feels more like a family. (I've known several other larger families as well.) So, 5-7 seems quite nice. Beyond 7 starts to seem crazy to me. I guess 7 is my mental max.

Realistically? Well, when we got married we both said "at least 4"....even though DH grew up as one of 2! So we're on the same page in that sense. However, our life circumstances may lead us to go with less for various practical/logistical reasons...though, personally, anything less than 3 would feel incomplete to me, I think. Maybe we'll settle around 3-4?

Then again, we're just now prg with our first, so we'll see how we feel once we actually experience the parenting thing!

My MAX would be maybe 6 - 8 but in real life most likely i would have 2 - 3 based on several situations..My BF wants 1 so its a problem .I grown up with 2 siblings and personally i hate be the only girl !it totally sucks not have someone be in your side .Maybe the fact that my mother was having twin girls (one was me ) and lost the one bothers me and make me think how would have been having a twin sis .So i want only girls ,my BF want a girl so most likely we will have a boy lol .