Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    The most I'd ever entertain is six. My next vehicle will have seating for 8 and I will not buy a van. It's important to me that when traveling, we only have to take one vehicle and we can all be in the same vehicle together so thus, six children (plus DH and I).

Our house has four bedrooms and I'm not afraid to make my children share a room (the next child will share a room with either Henry or Julia).
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

My personal MAX would be four. Growing up, I dreamed of having 5 children, bur right now I couldn't really imagine more than four. My ideal number would probably be three (I have two girls and a boy when I daydream), but hubby is firmly set on two and I know that there is absolutely no swaying him on the matter. He's all about not exceeding the replacement level and has strong arguments about the matter, so it's something I have trouble arguing about with him. Plus, I think two is a good realistic number for two working parents. I wouldn't complain if my second pregnancy resulted in twins though...
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

My max would probably be four or five. My husband's rule is that we have to fit them all in our minivan so that would make five the absolute max with a big enough age span that one would be out of a car seat by the time the fifth was born. We both know we want at least one more child but beyond that it's hard to make any decision since it really depends on what happens with my husband's job and if we're able to move to a larger house.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

Smile

Ideally 5 for me, 2 for my Husband. We agreed on 3 max, but realistically we will start with one and see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by raptreverie View Post
    My personal MAX would be four. Growing up, I dreamed of having 5 children, bur right now I couldn't really imagine more than four. My ideal number would probably be three (I have two girls and a boy when I daydream), but hubby is firmly set on two and I know that there is absolutely no swaying him on the matter. He's all about not exceeding the replacement level and has strong arguments about the matter, so it's something I have trouble arguing about with him. Plus, I think two is a good realistic number for two working parents. I wouldn't complain if my second pregnancy resulted in twins though...
    My boyfriend shares the same values as your husband and quite strongly as well.
    I've never thought I'd want more than three, as my two closest friends were both the middle of three (all girls in both cases too).
    I'd probably get my boyfriend on board with three IF the first two were 'easy' enough, and if one came to us through adoption. He'd be fine with raising a third so long as we didn't go beyond replacement level for ourselves... I think! He's a single kid, so I think more than two would honestly overwhelm him.
    I'm one of two, and I think two would be great. I'd really like a girl in the mix to be honest, but i can't imagine trying for a third mostly in the hopes of getting a girl.