Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    I have two perfect children and I am content knowing my family is complete. Two was our planned number and we won't be going over it, I don't like the idea of a big family and unless we have an unplanned 3rd pregancy, we are finished

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

My MAX number would be seven. I've always loved the idea of two perfectly best-friend sisters and a whole gaggle of boys running around, so 5-2 would be perfect to me.

Realistically, I think I would love four. The only way I would go over this is if I never had a son. I can't imagine living my life out without a son, so I'd probably get to 4 daughters before turning to adoption (making a grand total of five).

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I'm a little surprised by all the large numbers too... the idea of 7 kids almost gives me a panic attack. I honestly don't know any family with over 3 kids currently... My mom is one of 5, and my husband is one of 4. Hmm.

We're stopping at 2. It will actually be 3 for my husband, as he already has a 15 year old daughter from a previous relationship (if you could call it that, he was 19 and very immature.) Honestly, we would probably be alright with just Rowan but I've always said that I wanted 2 because I was an only child and I hated it. I want Rowan to experience a sibling. If we suddenly became very wealthy and had the resources for a nanny, I might consider a 3rd.
    Last edited by rowangreeneyes; July 13th, 2013 at 02:51 AM.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

On our fourth right now. I think I'd like 6.

I don't have any, but ideally, I'd want four. It's enough to feel like a big family, but small enough for close friendships and a somewhat normal sized car. Plus, my childhood dream of ten just seems impossibly expensive (let alone a logistical nightmare, trying to spend quality time with each one). As one of two, I always wanted another sibling. But since I want my partner and I to each carry, four seems perfect – two carried by each of us. We might even hit the jackpot and get two boys and two girls. A girl can dream