Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I have no kids and don't plan to for a couple of years so this might change but I have always wanted a big family. I always wished my mom had more kids(I am the 2nd of 4 girls) but I think I just really wanted a brother haha. Right now I would love to have 5 kids w/ the possibility of adopting 2 more making a grand total of 7. Though that all depends on my SO, who I think might run for the hills after hearing this haha.
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy Plum.Judah Eilidh Catherine.Snow Amalija Anne
    Guys:Amias Calico "Mia".Eden Trust

I don't have children yet, so I don't know how I'll actually feel when the time comes, but I've always wanted two children. Maybe three? I guess what I'm trying to say is that I definitely won't decide until I'm actually a mother and I'm sure.

All I really want is to give my kids all the love they deserve, and I'm not positive I could do that if I felt stretched thin.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

I am one of 4 and my wife is one of two. Ideally we are looking at 4-6 kids.
    Sloane Thora Eunice, November 1, 2010, Greer Hattie Aurelia, February 29, 2012 and Rhys Colin Albert, May 9, 2013.

Sister to Imogen, Poppy and Jasper

I write things on my iPhone. I don't mean to miss words or press two letters at once.

I dont have kids, but 5-7
    Boys top 5: Ryker*Asher*Clayton*Luca*Theodore
    Girls top 5: Elodie*Cosette*Beatrix*Genevieve*Imogen

When I get married and such, I'd like to have anywhere from 4 to 6 kids. Of course, who knows if my future husband will agree to that