Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Max amount of kids?

In honor of the Duggar's expecting their 20th baby the question is... what are the most kids you desire to have?
    Please no comments bashing the Duggars or large families like their's, or I will take this down.

We are expecting our third in March. I hate to say this is it-I would not turn down a fourth, but I think for us, that would be it. Although I keep telling the hubby that if we started when we were younger-we might have given the Duggars a run for their money!
    Momma to Daytona Joette (6), Revvie Adessie (3) and Zabryn Amare (2)

DH and I are both 23 and I gave birth to our second daughter this past September. We plan to start TTC baby no.3 in January, and I'm pretty sure this will be our last baby.
    Although we're young, and we'd both love to have a fourth, its unrealistic financially for us to have more than 3 within say, the next 5 years. Should we be in a better position to have more than 3 in ten years, then who knows.
    Ideally I'd like 4, realistically, we'll be having 3.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

Apparently we are agreed on 5. DH and I had a very entertaining conversation awhile back -- I thought when we married we had agreed that 5 was a good minimum (I have 7 siblings). His eyes bugged out and said he thought we had agreed that 5 was a good MAX (he has 2). Soooooo funny. Really we're just taking things one at a time though. I really thought we were done after our last one because I had been really sick (tumor, turned out to be benign) but we're really thankful for health and life in general right now! I think when it's time to be done we'll "know."
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I don't have any children yet, but I'd like four. Hubby wants a minimum of three, max. of five... and he says preferably only one boy! First man I've ever met who didn't want all boys! lol
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney