Names Searched Right Now:

Your Baby(ies) Story?

I just like to read everyone's individual stories, I find it interesting Feel free to say as much/as little as you want, it's just always nice to be able to share your story!!
    "I am a young mother & I wouldn't change it for the world." | e.j. | 17yo | mommy to Justus August & Nikolai Finnegan.

Not sure if you are meaning my labor and delivery story? Or about TTC?
    Mommy to I.M. 11/25/2014

Gentlemen
    *Owen *Jack *Flynn *Heath *Lachlan
    Ladies
    *Aurora *Fiona *Evangeline *Cecily *Lily

To Add or not to Add
    *Phoenix *Orion *Jasper

*Sparrow *Alina *Lark

Anything baby relatedl!! I just like reading individual experiences
    "I am a young mother & I wouldn't change it for the world." | e.j. | 17yo | mommy to Justus August & Nikolai Finnegan.

Oh, okay.

Well, my husband and I had been married for a little less than six years when we started TTC, I got pregnant very quickly, two months after starting TTC. We have a beautiful six month old little girl.

My labor and delivery wasn't too terrible. My total from start to finish labor was about 25-26 hours. However, the most difficult part of my labor didn't last long, when I arrived at the hospital I was at 10 cm and ready to push. They wheeled my bed from the triage room to the L&D room and about 40-45 minutes later I had my daughter.

Being a Mom is difficult but so rewarding. What is your story?
    Mommy to I.M. 11/25/2014

Gentlemen
    *Owen *Jack *Flynn *Heath *Lachlan
    Ladies
    *Aurora *Fiona *Evangeline *Cecily *Lily

To Add or not to Add
    *Phoenix *Orion *Jasper

*Sparrow *Alina *Lark

My first daughter was conceived in an awkward situation. Her father (and my current husband) was married to someone else at the time. Her conception was really unlikely and a real surprise! But the way we look at it is that it was just meant to be, and now that it is over 5 years later, it is hardly something we ever even think about. My pregnancy was easy, and labor wasn't too bad. It was about 13 hours from first contraction to delivery. I was only at the hospital for 30 minutes before she was out! My OB office kept telling me that they didn't think I was ready to have her yet or that my labor was real and that intense, and they kept telling me to come to the office instead of going to the hospital. Learned my lesson!

With my second, she was really planned and was conceived after 4 months of trying. My pregnancy wasn't too bad, but I did have bouts of high blood pressure. She ended up being born almost 3 weeks early. My water broke around 7am, without any contractions. I went to the OB office to make sure it was my water, and it was. I cried because I wasn't ready for her to be here yet! I went to the hospital around 11:30. The midwife broke the rest of my water, and finally I started contracting, at least ones I could feel. I had mild contractions until the very end. I felt like it was time to push, but the nurse checked me and said I was only 7 cm and I lost it. I was hysterical. But the midwife assured me that I could "push through it" and after about 15 minutes later, she was born. That labor was only about 4 hours.

Luckily I am done having kids because the next one might just fall out without warning. Both labors and deliveries were natural with no pain meds. But they were so short, I can't imagine doing it for days, like some women.
    Maeby AlanaSaela Eliza

Aeryn Piper -[Top Contenders]- Jedi Beckett

Marlow - Simone - Romy - Corinne - Busy
    Crosby - Ephram - Eli - Thatcher - Ledger