Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

January-March 2014 Moms

Just wanted to catch up and see how all the littles ones are!

Jem is fantastic. Just turned 7 months, sitting unassisted and loves to cruise and walk with our help. Still not interested in crawling though. Still breasted, loving solids (except carrots which he hates!) he is quite headstrong and stubborn, and has a little temper on him! Horrible sleeper- always has been. Still cosleeps and wakes a million times.

How are all of you?

Doing well! Indie is crawling, sitting, walking a little assisted & pulling herself up on furniture, and has cut the bottom two teeth in the last few weeks. She's still waking up at night - hoping we'll be past that soon-, breastfeeding when I'm here, formula when I'm away & taking solids really well every day.
    She is SHRILL. A little screamer just like her sister (who adores her).
    Azula Rosemary
    Indira Coral
    Osiris Mercury James

Freyja Moon
    Rohan Evander Fox

Elowen Ruby
    Archer Erickson Jade

OMG. So good to hear from you two. I hope we get a few more responses as well. Kurt is growing like a weed. He is still very dark, especially when compared to super blonde big bro. Trying to cut the top two teeth and sitting up really well. Trying to crawl and pull-up, but hasn't figured it all out yet. We made the switch to formula at 6 months, and I'm down to my last two freezer bags of pumped milk. The reflux is better, but still an issue. He is a very happy little guy and LOVES Hal to pieces. He started sleeping through the night at 3 months and has done great since then. He is also a good napper, so I feel very lucky. Looking forward to Halloween and taking both kids trick-or-treating. So happy to get to catch up.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Frances, you lucky duck! We finally broke down and decided to 'sleep train' (I say this loosely). Jem was having a rough time gaining weight for a while, had tummy issues for a while, etc. so we put off sleep training him and decide to just deal with the night wakings and feedings. Well now we have created a monster who wants to party all night. He wakes up, wants to be up, and when we try to get him back down rock, bounce, feed etc he just gets angry. Literally nothing was helping. We've been playing with a few schedule and bedtime routine changes to see if anything helps. Tonight we are working on leaving him in the crib and not picking up to soothe. Just patting/shhhing. Seems to be going well thus far! Sleep is a distant memory :/

Forgot to mention he cut two bottom teeth a couple weeks ago too

Anyone thinking about another yet? The idea crosses my mind sometimes. We will probably try for another when Jem is around 2ish. We're thinking Levi if its a boy

Hope to hear from others- it's fun to check in!

@ babylove14 - Corey is already starting to talk about having another one & I thought he would be the one saying we should wait, so I'm sure we will have another soon (maybe whenever my cycle starts up again).
    Azula Rosemary
    Indira Coral
    Osiris Mercury James

Freyja Moon
    Rohan Evander Fox

Elowen Ruby
    Archer Erickson Jade