Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    We are planning on having 4. Definitely an even number, and two is too few. And maybe an international adoption after that. It's funny how things change, in high school, I only wanted one adopted. My hubby is from a family of 4 and I'm an only child, so it wasn't hard to sell him on four. When we first talked about how many kids we wanted, an hour later he was proposing, it was unforgettable.

I would love 4 kids. My SO is from a family of 5, 3 of which are much older than him, and I'm from a family of 3, the younger two boys being much younger than me. Both his family and mine have one girl who is also the eldest. (Me and his sister.)

I'd love two of each, but in a specific order. Boy, then 2 years later twin girls (or girls a year or two apart is fine), then 2/3/4/5 years later a boy.
    The boys have to be spaced out, I do NOT want two boys close in age. Ahaha.

I wouldn't mind Boy-Girl-Girl-Girl either. I want my first to be a boy, and then at least 2 girls after him. I think SO would LOVE having daughters despite the feared dating-age.

Although, if money was never an issue, and I knew I'd have healthy children, and my body would be good, I'd have as many kids as nature intends. I love kids. <3 But alas, that is not the case, and 4 is my limit.

Me: 3, possibly 4.
    My Partner: 2...and possibly, POSSIBLY a 3rd.

So far we have one...We'll see what happens!

I've always figured more than one and less than 6. I don't have a definite number in mind, though I think 5 kids would be a lot of handle. I'll probably have 3.
    Lucia
    Ariadne, Eleanora, Minerva, Orchid, Sela
    Caius, Everett, Luther, Marius, Mordecai

I'm the onliest kid in the family and I would like to have as many as I can. But at least 2 or 3.